Monthly event: Scorpio's watching.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Monthly event: Scorpio's watching.

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:29 pm

Hello and welcome to a new guide!
This time is it mostly like a ''walkthrough'' but for now let me say thanks to the team PL for bringing a new mini-event to us! Here is the official link Click here

Let's go!

Once we are at the Graveyard, we need to talk to Libra who will inform us who the winner team is. After that, we should enter the caves by interacting with the statue on the northern side.

NOTE: If you are not able to enter the cave, you should complete the following steps, explained by mod Hukora: (click the show button down below)
1. Enter the Blackfell House 5 at the top-left of Blackfell Town.

2. Talk to the quest NPC with the (!) above his head to begin the "Feeding the Fire" quest.

3. Defeat 40 Sudowoodo. You can only find Sudowoodo at the Blackfell Island Forest during the day.

4. Go back to the quest NPC at Blackfell House 5 to complete the quest to obtain the Anti-Heat Orb, which is required to progress through Blackfell Caverns for "Ancient Relics in Modern Times" quest.

Once we have completed that quest, we will obtain an anti-heat orb, the item that will allow us to enter the Blackfell Caves. (Entry is on the big statue on the graveyard). Once we are inside the caves, we will see a red-clothed Npc (It is Scorpio, not big a deal, just supervising the caves..).

We will also find both teams (Krazy Kroko and Brutal Bisharps). To the North is is Brutal Bisharps. Talk to their Leader (black clothes) and he will give us 50.000¢. and he will also inform us that we can catch ''Pawniard'' (If I'm right you can catch pawniard everywhere and in all the caves).
If you have any Team gems, you are still able to change them for Rebirth crystals or Nuggets, just talk to the team members.
Krazy Kroko team is to the South-east.

I hope it helps! Have fun and good luck! Cya! =)
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''