Monthly event: Virgo's gift idea.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Monthly event: Virgo's gift idea.

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:10 pm

Hello there and welcome back to a new Monthly Mini-Event.
First of all I want to give my thanks for the big help provided from the user: Ahmed_Adil.
And I also wanted to give my thanks to Team PL specially to Nexus, who is running those awesome Mini-events.

This time is Virgo who should be sitting in the throne inside the Chamber of the Zodiacs, but once we are there, you will notice that a NPC is blocking the entrance and tells you that Virgo is waiting for us in Eastbourne Town.
Virgo is by the pool on the left side of your house, who wants to make a rainbow necklace
Image (makes me wonder if necklace is for ''Pun Master'', rainbow-haired npc :B)

NOTE: To fully complete the event you will need to reach at least route 15, either you will not be able to help Virgo. For more info you can check my English or Spanish guides found down below at my signature. Enjoy.

To make this Necklace, Virgo will need:
-8 Blue Shards
-8 Green Shards
-8 Red Shards
-8 Yellow Shards

Good luck on finding the shards. That is all for now. Bye.
Ok, no... I'm kidding. But That was all the info we got to start finding those shards given by Virgo, and that is why we are here reading this guide where will have a look into all of them in the order from Grassy Patch (where you start your journey when you first joined Pokemon Legends), into the last map if needed.
Full Orden Map, region 1, click here (Needed for the mini-event)
Full Orden Map, region 2, click here (Not needed for the mini-event)

Let's Go

Yellow Shards (I choose orange since yellow colour seems to be too bright on others screens making it impossible to read)
-Needed: To have a lvl 60 or Higher Rhyperior as the only Pokemon in your team.
Once you finish talking with Virgo, use the Pidgeot-fly-system to reach Oldpine town, walk north and enter the cave, keep walking west till you reach the secret grotto, where will need need to defeat an NPC

Blue Shards
Reach the Safari Zone and enter the cave. Once there, talk with the npc with the Pink cap. The npc will tell us that wild Wobbufets do drop Blue shards when defeated. Get 8 shards.

Red Shards
You must have 6 Arcanine in your team and show them to the NPC on ''Blackfell Island Beach''. This Npc is found to the western side of the map and to reach it, walk under the big tree by the north side.

Green Shards
For this part, we will need to have Pokemon in our team with the following moves:
-Fairywind
-Rage powder
-Gyro ball
-Sky Drop
What do to?
Lvl-up a Jumpluff into lvl 38 and it will have Fairy wind and Rage Powder.
For Gyro Ball you will need an Onix, you can get the move from the ''skill shop'' for 500c.
And for Sky Drop, you will need an Aerodactil. Buy the move from the ''skill shop'' for 6000c.
NOTE: This method was the fastest for me, if you find a cheaper and feaster method, comment down below.
Now reach route 15 and interact with the 4 Npcs around the route to acquire the Green Shards. They are the archaeologist one.

Now that the we have all the 8 shards from each color, we must return to Virgo who is hiding from the heat at our house in Eastbourne.

Rewards:
After you deliver the 32 shards to Virgo, she will give us 100.000¢
(maybe she could also pay rent for staying one month lol xDDDD)
We can also go back the Npcs that gave us the shards for more rewards.

Yellow shard Npc (Secret grotto):
Defeat 50 wild Larvitar to acquire one

Blue shard Npc (Frost cave, Safari Zone):
For 2 blue shard = 1 big nugget
For 10 blue shard = 5 big nuggets
For 20 blue shard= 10 big nuggets
For 40 blue shard= 20 big nuggets

Red shard Npc:
For 10 blue shard = 1

Move tutor
In this event we will also have the opportunity to find a Flying-type Move tutor. This Npc is a musician =)

That is all I hope you enjoy and I hope it helped you. Thanks for reading and see you in the game, Good luck!
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Monthly event: Virgo's gift idea.

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:17 pm

Changes: some grammar and order of colors. Also changed the note at the start of the guide.

News: Since Virgo's event was released, players were not able to buy Druddigon from the ''Pokedex'' page with tokens, but It is possible now. 9 Tokens for a normal one, and 18 for a golden one.
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Bladaxs
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Bladaxs » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:38 am

What's a hint on the tutor's location? (without telling it)

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:49 pm

Bladaxs wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:38 am
What's a hint on the tutor's location? (without telling it)
He is holding a guitar
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

manduriao
Trainer
Trainer

Post by manduriao » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:08 am

how come the green shard dosent work
Image ImageImage all of them saying NOICE