Blackfell Town Quest Guide

User avatar
Hukora
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 am

Re: Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by Hukora » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:15 am

galaxonist wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:39 am
can't see the agent I did zombie and sudwodoo quest respond asap pls
Some questions to help me figure out what is wrong:
1. Are you referring to the agent mentioned in step 1 of part 3, or the agent mentioned in step 8 of part 3?
2. Did you try the next step in the sequence to see if you are able to proceed without talking to that specific agent?
3. You mentioned you have done the "The Zombie's Apocalypse" and "Feeding the Fire" quests. Does your quest log show those quests as completed?
4. Have you began the "Ancient Relics of Modern Times" quest? If so, which relics do you have in your bag?
Image
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.

galaxonist
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by galaxonist » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:54 am

oh hukora i found it thanks alot you are probably the best admin around ty
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

vansh0655
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:59 am

Re: Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by vansh0655 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:49 pm

cazzashazza wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:32 am
it's ok I just got the wisp relic without having to do the luxuries quest so dw
how?

coolalexsandra
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 6:34 pm

Re: Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by coolalexsandra » Sat May 23, 2020 5:52 pm

so i have done the quests but for Luxuries of a Home" the guy doesnt talk about that it talks about the relic and i should go find it but i watch some videos it is in the secret grotto in blackfell in the graveyard but the old lady wont move this super confusing please help me

User avatar
Hukora
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 am

Re: Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by Hukora » Sun May 24, 2020 1:45 am

coolalexsandra wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:52 pm
so i have done the quests but for Luxuries of a Home" the guy doesnt talk about that it talks about the relic and i should go find it but i watch some videos it is in the secret grotto in blackfell in the graveyard but the old lady wont move this super confusing please help me
The lady wants you to bring her Haunter to her. Her Haunter can be found at Newpine Town House 2. Here is part of the guide for the relics quest, which is required for you to progress in the game:

1. Go to Newpine Town and enter Newpine Town House 2.
Image

2. Interact with the jars (red boxes) to obtain the Newpine Keys to unlock the chest containing the Haunter (green box). Defeat the level 10 Haunter and allow the Haunter to follow you and assist you on your quest to finding the relics by providing helpful hints along the way. Image
Note: You will need the Haunter for the 4th relic, but if you do not enjoy having the Haunter with you, then you can interact with the chest again to remove the Haunter. You can always re-obtain the Haunter by repeating this step to obtain the keys and open the chest.


The full quest guide is here in case you need it: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16555
Image
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.

41hrva
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:10 am

Re: Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by 41hrva » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:10 pm

i talked to the man in black outside pokemart but all he says is to find a relic, even after i got the gengar...
and now i am progressing, hoping to get the house after i get the 4th relic... i even got the gengarite... :?
i hope i get the house after the relic... :D

thanx for the other things in the guide... that was a great help! :D

User avatar
Hukora
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 am

Re: Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by Hukora » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:42 pm

41hrva wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:10 pm
i talked to the man in black outside pokemart but all he says is to find a relic, even after i got the gengar...
and now i am progressing, hoping to get the house after i get the 4th relic... i even got the gengarite... :?
i hope i get the house after the relic... :D

thanx for the other things in the guide... that was a great help! :D
It seems like you still need to find the moon, sun, ion, and wisp relics before the man will give you the task of purchasing the luxury house (I will add a note to this guide to clarify for other players in the future). Here is a quest guide for the relics in case you need help with it: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16555.

I am glad you found this guide helpful though!
Image
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.

Happydaysonly
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Re: Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by Happydaysonly » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:34 pm

Hi um, i'm really struggling finding the right ded tree. ive gone 2 each 1 about ten times and pressed x and nothing is happening. Am i doing something wrong or what? i would really appreciate your help on this, thx! :) :) :)

User avatar
Hukora
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 am

Re: Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by Hukora » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:22 pm

Happydaysonly wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:34 pm
Hi um, i'm really struggling finding the right ded tree. ive gone 2 each 1 about ten times and pressed x and nothing is happening. Am i doing something wrong or what? i would really appreciate your help on this, thx! :) :) :)
There is a person standing outside of the nurse's house in Blackfell Town. They can give you a hint where your dead tree can be found.
Image
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.

Happydaysonly
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Re: Blackfell Town Quest Guide

Post by Happydaysonly » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Hukora wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:22 pm
Happydaysonly wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:34 pm
Hi um, i'm really struggling finding the right ded tree. ive gone 2 each 1 about ten times and pressed x and nothing is happening. Am i doing something wrong or what? i would really appreciate your help on this, thx! :) :) :)
There is a person standing outside of the nurse's house in Blackfell Town. They can give you a hint where your dead tree can be found.
i talked 2 the guy and he said by the cliff. ive looked there 2. a lot.
friend me and offer me rubbish lvl 100 pokes u dont want ;) ;)

Locked