"First Aid for Oldpine" Quest Guide

Hukora
Mod
Mod

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:40 pm

Quest Guide for "First Aid for Oldpine"

1. Starting the Quest: Go to Oldpine Town and talk to the nurse NPC standing outside the Oldpine Police Station to start the "First Aid for Oldpine" quest.

2. Obtaining the Supplies: Obtain 4 Revives and 8 Hyper Potions. There are two ways to obtain the items:
  • Option A (Quicker but potentially more expensive method): You can buy items from player shops by typing the item name (for example: "Revive" and "Hyper Potion") into the search bar at the top left corner of your game screen (above the Home button)
  • Option B (Slower but potentially less expensive method): You can also buy Revive from any Poke Mart for 1500 coins each, and you can buy Hyper Potion from any Poke Mart past and including Wildhaven town for 1200 coins each.

3. Delivering the Items: Give the 4 Revives and 8 Hyper Potions to the nurse NPC in Oldpine to complete the quest.
The nurse will give you a High-Quality Jar that is necessary for a "future" quest.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:24 am

I have a question, how and when do we know that there is a quest? I mean, I have not completed that quest and the Nurse does not even have the exclamation sign over the head. :shock:
https://imgur.com/a/xgJIj6a

Once again thx for sharing!! :lol:
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
Nexus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:15 am

There is an exclamation mark (you can just about see the bottom of the speech bubble for it). Because of the way the maps work, it is covered by the top of the tree behind the nurse.
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Scam :v
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:24 pm

Agreed, this one was tricky. I only found this quest during my "I'm going to talk to every single NPC I see on every map" phase.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:14 am

Waow, I wish I had time to do that in the game. Well, I do appreciate once again :)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
TheIronKnight1
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:23 am

Thanks! And how did you get to that phase?
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:08 am

It is at Oldpine Town, and I think that the quest will be able after you complete a few quests regarding the Legendary Pokemon. This quest is not needed to continue (at least for now) with the story line. Complete the story line that is released so far and come back later on to complete it. Personally Idk where it becomes able but maybe another person knows.
Good luck! =)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''