ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

❤❤Valentine's Event 2019 Pokemon Legends❤❤

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:31 am

The Gift of Luvdisc!

Hello trainers!!
Happy Valentines 2019!! :D
Let's share some luv and let's get into the guide :)

My many thanks to Camckee316 for lovely info!

❤First of all you have read PrincessPhoenix post (Click here). When you are finish reach the Darlinghurst ranch (to the west from the town).

❤Now that we are ready, we should take the southern path and enter the house aka ''Darlinghurst Ranch Camp Cabin'' and here we will find:
  • A female scientist (talk with her to continue with story)
  • A male scientist (change one dinner coupon for one Pink berry, max 2 per user, the are needed later to make happy the Pokemon if you made them angry)
❤Once we are ready, let's go outside where we will have to interact with the researcher who will give us some tasks
After you finish to talk with the researcher we will start a quest:

A matchmaker's Dream!
Objective: Assist different Pokemon around Orden.
Reward: 6000¢
Solution: Complete all the tasks:
Recommendations: Have reached Dorocoast Town.
  • 1.-Go back to Darlinghurst town and walk north to reach route 3. Once here you will see a scientist along a Deerling, interact with the Deerling. Now what we have to do, is to find a partner for Lone Deerling and to do so, we will have to defeat Deerlings around route 3 until you find the right nature. The right nature is Naive and there are 4 Deerlings (green). Go back to the Ranch for more tasks.
    Tips: If you introduce a wrong nature to the Lone Deerling, it will become angry with you and to make it happy, just give it a Pink Berry.
  • 2.- Go to Eastbourne town, walk south to the shore and interact with the scientist along a Feebas and now defeat the Feebas that have the nature that also boosts the Special Def. Now go back to the Rach for a new task.
    Tips: If you introduce a wrong nature, it will become angry with you and to make it happy, just give it a Pink Berry.
  • 3.-Go to Sandmarsh Town and then reach Sandmarsh Swamp to assist a Sylveon. Remember to talk to the scientist and then the Sylveon. It wants a partern who have Spec.Attack booster nature.
    What we have to do is to show an Originally owned Lotad and enabled for quest to the Sylveon to know the Nature of it, we need Mild Sylveon.
    Let's go back to the Ranch.
    Tips: If you introduce a wrong nature, it will become angry with you and to make it happy, just give it a Pink Berry.
  • 4.-Go to Dorocoast and reach the Dorocoast Docks, remember to interact with the scientist who is on the southern side bridge. For this part is tricky. But to make it easier just defeat each Corsola once and then return to the Corsola along the scientist. Now let's go back to the ranch and talk to the scientist to finish this ''Event quest''
    Tips:If you show the same Corsola 2 times it will get angry and you will have give it a Pink Berry
❤❤Quest Finished❤❤

Supervisor's tasks.
❤Now let's go to Dorocoast Town to find the Supervisor who is inside the Poke-Market who will give us a few tasks.
NOTE: Doing these tasks will be randomly for each player.

Task #1:
Show him a Gallade and a Gardevoir lvl 30 both.
  • lvl 30 (you can catch a male Ralts, evolve it at lvl 20 into Kirila and use a Dawn Stone.)
  • lvl 30 (you can catch any Ralts, evolve it into Kirila at lvl and then evolve it at lvl 30).
NOTE: Using Pokemons from a friend is possible.
Remember to Enable them for quest and remove from team, trades, etc, etc... and show them to the Supervisor in the Poke-Market in Dorocoast, wait a few seconds and talk to the Supervisor again for a new task:
Or
  • lvl 30 (You can catch a Nidoran (f) at route 5 evolves into Nidorina at lvl 16)
  • lvl 30 (Catch male Nidoran at route 5, evolves into Nidorino at lvl 16, use Moon stone
NOTE: Using Pokemons from a friend is possible.
Remember to Enable them for quest and remove from team, trades, etc, etc... and show them to the Supervisor in the Poke-Market in Dorocoast, wait a few seconds and talk to the Supervisor again for a new task:

Task #2:
  • 5 x Location: Route 4, Oldpine Town, Route 6 | Rarity: Common
  • 5 x Location: Route 1, Sorcerer's Castle Grounds | Rarity: Common
Or
  • 5 x Location: Route 2, Willowsteen Forest| Rarity: Uncommon
  • 5 x Location: Oldpine Town| Rarity: Common
Or
  • 5 x Nidoran mLocation: Route 5|common

[
  • 5 x Nidoran F Location: Route 5|common
Task #3: Show him an Originally owned:
  • You can evolve a Sandshrew at lvl 22: Location: route 4 (Same patch as Ledyba) | Rarity common.
Remember to Enable it for quest and remove from team, trades, etc, etc... and show it to the Supervisor in the Poke-Market in Dorocoast, wait a few seconds and talk to the Supervisor again.
Or
  • You can evolve a Surskit at lvl 22: Location: Route 2,Twin Ravine Island| Rarity Common
Remember to Enable it for quest and remove from team, trades, etc, etc... and show it to the Supervisor in the Poke-Market in Dorocoast, wait a few seconds and talk to the Supervisor again.
OR
  • You can evolve a Wingull at lvl 25: Location: Newpine Town, Eastbourne Shore, Dorocoast Town, SS Neptune, Seafariy Forest,Route 201| Rarity: Common
❤❤Supervisor's tasks completed❤❤

Skitty Island.
❤Go outside and reach the Docks in Dorocoast and find the Captain (Click here), he will take you to the island.
❤Talk to the lady to get your first Luvdisc.
❤Walk all the way to the north and interact with the scientist. We will know that the Skitty Queen wants a partner, but that parnter needs to be a lvl 30 Skitty with the Following egg moves (No need to be originally owned).

Pro breeder:
Lvl-up a male Sentret (no evolve) to lvl 39 and you have learned all the moves... Now breed with female Skitty.
It can take aprox. 1-6 hours to get you 1 egg. Be patient.
If you are even lazy than that, you can also buy/rent the skitty.
❤Once you have the Skitty lvl 30 with the 3 Egg moves, you should have it on your team as the only pokemon in your team.
❤Go back to the Skitty Island and interact with the Skitty andddd..... Skitty runs cuz she was just messing around >_> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
❤Now that we have removed the Skitty, we will unlock a nurse who will heal our team. She is close to the house.
❤We will also have access to the northern side of the Isle.

To Break a Heart
Objective:Help the man to find her wife so they can live happy forever.
Reward:
Solution:Go to the Eastbourne Eatery and talk with the wife (Click here)
Once you talk to her you will have the following options:
  • 1.- You can choose to ''agree''
  • 2.- You can choose the ''unreasonable' option'
Both options will lead to the end of the quest accordingly to complete it.
❤If you choose the option ''Agree'', you will have to talk to the man again and the wife many times.

❤If you choose the option 2 you will have to go back to the man, he will ask you to find a Crystal heart (Dropped if you defeat a Delcatty on South island where you got the free Luvdisc). Show the Crystal to the Wife and she will remember when she was young with her husband and will return back to him to talk.
❤Go back and talk to the man and quest completed, talk to the wife who will buy your crystal for 8.000¢. Boom finito.
Tips:

What to do now?

NOTE: you will be able to use all these features and NPC if you completed the story-line.
On the northern Island you will find:
NPCs:
Blast burn move tutor.

Egg examinator: Give him a Pink egg found from the fisher Npc found at Main/southern Island, you might get the following Pokemon:
  • (non-map rare)

Pokemons:
Espurr (Rare Pokemon) Drops Crystal Hearts
Gothita (Only at Night) |Drops Pink Leaf
Munna (Only at Day)|Drops Pink Leaf
Raticate|Drops Pink Leaf
Skitty|Drops Pink Leaf
Luvdisc|
On the Southern (Main) Island you will find:
NPCs:
Nurse/Healer|Heal your team.

Cloaked figure|Fight a team of Blissey.

Fisher| you can obtain different items:
  • 200¢
  • 500¢
  • 1000¢
  • 10.000¢
  • Pink rose petal
  • eevee candy
  • Luvdisc
  • Magikarp
  • 2x pokeballs
  • 1x Rebirth crystal
  • 10x Rebirth Crystals
  • Pink Egg
Trap maker|Give him 5 pink petals and he will make a trap (use them on the Tri-Pinked trees, check every 24 hours, you can set another trap every 24 hours... notice that there are many trees :D )

Vendor|Give her 15 Pink petals or 10 Crystal hearts and you will get 1 Alomomola

Psychic move tutor

Deino Keeper|Defeat skitty to receive Deino.

Pokeball Vendor
Pokemons in the wild:
Skitty|Some times drops Pink Leaf.
Delcatty|Drops Crystal Hearts
Jigglypuff|??
Luvdisc|??
Slowpoke|??
Deino|Kill40 skitty to get rewarded with a Deino, Kill 100 to get another and 150 for a last Deino.

All non-map Pokemons able-Valentines 2019.
| Defeat 40 Skitty for 1 Deino, at 100 you get your 2nd Deino and at 150 you get the third. Skitty must be defeated on ''Southern Skitty Island''.
| You can buy from a Pink lady NPC on Southern Island for 15 ''Pink Rose Petals'' or 10 ''Crystal Hearts''. (I think there is no limit)
|You can obtain them from the Pink Eggs.
|Catch in the wild (Only found at day time on North Island)
| Catch in the wild (Only found at night time on North Island)
| Rare Pokemon (Both day and Night time on North Island)
  • &
    Give 5 Pink leaves to the Wizard and he will make a Leaf trap (make 5). Use these traps on the ''Pale Pink trees'' (there are 5).
    After 24 hours you can check the trees to see if you got something. There is a 10% of getting a Pokemon. Good luck!!
    | Breed a Wormadam (mom of course) with a compatible Pokemon. Remember that make Burmy evolves into Mothim.

That is all for now guys! I hope it helps! Enjoy! Happy Valentine's!

TO BE CONTINUED❤❤❤
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:37 am, edited 15 times in total.
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Re: ❤❤Valentine's Event 2019 Pokemon Legends❤❤

Post by Atomous » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:45 am

A note: it seems that the supervisor's tasks are different for each players.

In my case, they were:
1st task lv30
3rd task originally owned
Never had a dream come true

Olmagon
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Olmagon » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:52 am

My 2nd task is 5 5
My sister’s 3rd task is 1
No matter how good you are,there's always someone who calls you a noob
And that's okay
BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS GET YOUR REVENGE!!!!!

Zeus82
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zeus82 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:54 am

PRO:
Baton pass: Aipom learns it at lvl 11.
Helping Hand: Eevee already has it.
Sucker Punch: Rattata learns it at lvl 19.
Why the hell is that even in this guide.. what a pointless mention...

A pro breeder would just use sentret for all 3...

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:22 am

You are right Zeus, fixed! :lol:
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:59 am

Olmagon wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:52 am
My 2nd task is 5 5
My sister’s 3rd task is 1
Thanks! Added!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:00 am

Atomous wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:45 am

In my case, they were:
1st task lv30
You are right, I did not know :) Thanks for sharing info!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:32 am

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:00 am
Atomous wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:45 am

In my case, they were:
1st task lv30
You are right, I did not know :) Thanks for sharing info!
And for the above correction, Task #2 was 5x Nidoran male and 5x Nidoran female.

Regards,
LW.

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

kanhajain
Trainer
Trainer

Post by kanhajain » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:06 am

Hey there!!!
This a great to have this guide.

FOR TASK 2 of Supervisor's task I had to get

5xmale-nidoran

5xfemale-nidoran

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Trainer
Trainer

Post by SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:14 am

for the fisherman you can get 10x rbcs and magikarp, i think you can get 1000c or 5000c but im not sure
free melly

Official (Self-Proclaimed) PL Record holder of 101 Trade Offers in 24 Hrs

https://prnt.sc/lmy6gt https://prnt.sc/mylqr0