I'm ChilenoEnDinamarca and I will create this guide to avoid confusions and I will also give some tips. That means that in this guide I will not tell you about how to obtain Legendary Pokemons, but, if you want to know how, you are welcome to have a look on Legendary's guide (Click here).
I want to give my thanks to Mod Hukora for sharing info and also inspiring me to create this guide! It is always a pleasure, enjoy!! I will also give my thanks to Atomous, PrincessPhoenix, Camckee316 and dylanpisani10,for giving me a big help!
Versión en Español, click aquí
Let's gets started!
NOTE: Never ever release a Legendary Pokemon!! If you do, you will never get it back, neither by rebirth. So please... do not Release it or it will end with you writing to the staff about your situation and their answer will be the same as for us all: We can not give your Pokemon back.
What does it mean ''to rebirth'' a Legendary Pokemon?
As many of us know, the mighty Phoenix ''rebirths'' from it's ashes... In Pokemon Legends you can give rebirth to all the Legendary Pokemons able in the game. By re-birthing a specific Legendary Pokemon, it will be reborn with a new nature, ability, IV stats, and of course the EV points will be reset back to zero, not to mention that there is a ''chance to acquire a Shiny Legendary''.
What is a ''Rebirth Crystal''?
For most of the Pokemons that you want to give rebirth to, you will need an item called ''Rebirth Crystal'', and each rebirth will cost you 1 of these items. The rebirth crystals can be obtained by Premium and Non-Premium users from the great Events that Pokemon Legends bring to us every year. Fx on Halloween Event 2018, you had to defeat Larvesta and each defeated Larvesta will drop an Item called ''Solar drop'', which could be given to the Phoenix Statue... and for each ''solar drop'' given to the statue you will get one rebirth crystal (Each event might change on what pokemon you have to defeat and naturally the statue might also vary).
Another option from Halloween Event 2018 was to give ''mystery pouches'' to an NPC that will open those pouches and if you are lucky you could get 1 for each pouch. Another option could be that completing part of the Event might also give you Rebirth crystals as reward.
The last and final option to acquire them is to buy them from other users.
How to rebirth a Legendary Pokemons?
NOTE: Before giving rebirth to a Legendary, please remove the attached items or these items will be lost forever. When finished, enable it for quest and remove it from your team.
There are 2 different ways to give rebirth to your Legendary:
- The first method is to go to the Npc that gave you that Legendary Pokemon (Scroll a bit down to have a look on the Legendary Pokemon's List). Interact with that NPC and ''et voilà'', Pokemon reborn.
- The second method is by recollecting items around an specific area/map to create the item needed that will be used to give rebirth, then the item will be destroyed. You will have to create another one if you are not happy with your new Legendary.
- There might be other methods since a new update just came out with more Legendary Pokemons.
On the list down below you will be able, to find all the Legendary Pokemon released on Pokemon Legends.
NOTE: Make sure you have read the 2 red NOTES from above, before continuing.
- Phione: So far, you can collect 20 ''Beach glass''. Just walk on the shells around ''Sea Fairy Island' and some of the glass will appear. Once you have the 20 pieces you can make a ''Glass flute'' which can be made by talking to the NPC by the table inside the eastern house by the shore. Once you have the Flute, you must go all the way back to the cave and talk to the Ninja standing in the middle.
- Victini: Victini was a New Year gift, you can not give rebirth.
- Articuno:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed. Go to the route 19 and enter the cave (Click here), follow the path and interact with Articuno.
- Zapdos:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed. From Willowsten Town, take the eastern path, walk north and climb the giant plant, talk to the Npc.
- Moltres:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed. Go to your house, and in the garden there is an NPC to interact with.
- Mew:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed. Go to the secret grotto at Greywiew Cave and walk south, on the isle is the NPC.
- Mewtwo:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed. Go inside your parent's house in Bluegum Town
- Registeel:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed. Go to Newpine Town and interact with the Golbat. Go to the west into the Onderblade Mines (Click here), following these coordinates B2-B1-A2.. From the room A2 walk south until you find route 7, keep walking and enter the new cave. Talk to the NPC.
- Regice:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed. Go to Newpine Town and interact with the Golbat. Go west and talk to the ninja close to the Ice-Stone
- Regirock:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed. Go to the Blackfell Caverns (Click here) and Enter the map E and then talk to NPC.
- Cresselia:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed. Go to Willowsten Town and walk south. Enter the secret path (Click here) and interact with NPC.
- Latios:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed Comming soon!
- Latias:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed Comming soon!
- Giratina:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed Comming soon!
- Heatran:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed Comming soon!
- Shaymin:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed Comming soon!
- Manaphy:1 Rebirth Crystal is needed Comming soon!
I hope you like it and have enjoyed it! Good Luck!