Pokemon Legends : Items Guide (Part One, Two & Three)

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:53 pm

MegaFringe wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:17 pm
I didn't notice any mention of the Haunted Blade. Image I don't think it has a use in game yet, but it still is obtainable. Is it an item like the Dark Wing that hasn't been included in the guide because its purpose isn't known yet/will be added to the guide later?
It will be added once it is discovered through progress in the storyline guide. I'm updating both guides side by side, and haven't reached at that part yet. Though the haunted blade (agreed) - it's purpose isn't known yet, but it will be added sooner or later.

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

j0sip
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:42 am

how did you get Haunted Blade?

Believe that you are defeated, believe it long enough, and it is likely to become a fact.
Norman Vincent Peale
MegaFringe
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:59 am

j0sip wrote:
There's a person at the bottom of the Grayview City - East map who talks about the Grayview City Quarry being haunted; the story that person gives is true. During in-game night, there is a chance while entering the Grayview Quarry that you end up in a small map with an old wizard man. (Note that if you end up in the quarry, you have to leave and try entering the quarry again, since the secret map is an alternate location you go to instead of the quarry from its entrance.) Talking to the old wizard man results in him giving you the haunted blade as a "souvenir" while talking about its history in Orden.
j0sip
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:33 am

MegaFringe wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:59 am
j0sip wrote:
There's a person at the bottom of the Grayview City - East map who talks about the Grayview City Quarry being haunted; the story that person gives is true. During in-game night, there is a chance while entering the Grayview Quarry that you end up in a small map with an old wizard man. (Note that if you end up in the quarry, you have to leave and try entering the quarry again, since the secret map is an alternate location you go to instead of the quarry from its entrance.) Talking to the old wizard man results in him giving you the haunted blade as a "souvenir" while talking about its history in Orden.
got it, thank you

Believe that you are defeated, believe it long enough, and it is likely to become a fact.
Norman Vincent Peale
skyfury
Trainer
Trainer

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:00 pm

I can't find the bookmark, I found the book, but it didn't say that there was a bookmark inside it
LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:09 am

skyfury wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:00 pm
I can't find the bookmark, I found the book, but it didn't say that there was a bookmark inside it
What is the name of the book?

You can find out more info about the book by going to Account -> Bag on left side menu.

Cloudleon
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:50 pm

I'll trade a Gengar (Holds Gengarite), a Tyranitar, a Petilil, and a Emolga for 4 pokemon who are each holding a Geode. Pokemon will be in my trades btw. :)

Sometimes, when things get in the way, think.
Shogunhero01
Trainer
Trainer
Location: Somewhere thinking what to do next with my life.....

Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:30 pm

Cloudleon wrote:
I'll trade a Gengar (Holds Gengarite), a Tyranitar, a Petilil, and a Emolga for 4 pokemon who are each holding a Geode. Pokemon will be in my trades btw. :)
That is a trade topic, not a guides topic, also don't revive old topics
Where Has Boots Gone?
Im Not Sute
But Where Does Everyone Go?
Only God Knows
In Loving Memory Of Boots
May Your Soul Rest In Peace
LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:02 pm

Shogunhero01 wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:30 pm
Cloudleon wrote:
That is a trade topic, not a guides topic, also don't revive old topics
Guides aren't considered old topics.
But my best guess is that he accidentally clicked on the guide link in my signature instead of Forum shop. (Which doesn't make sense either).

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:46 pm

The guide is now complete and should contain all items available in the game. In case anything is missing, let me know.
Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you.

Regards,
LW.