In the guide we will learn how to Evolve Tyrogue into the right evolution without doing a mistake, since it's evolutions are needed to complete quests in Pokemon Legends.
You will have to look to these two following stats ONLY, in the next picture (Click here).
What to do?
First, you will need to reach lvl 19 with your Tyrogue and it's only there where you can consider Evolve it into Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan or Hitmontop.
How do I evolve Tyrogue into an Specific Evolution?
Look to your lvl 19 Tyrogue's stats and if they are:
- Attack higher than Defense, your Tyrogue will evolve into Hitmonlee at lvl 20.
- Attack lower than Defense, your Tyrogue will evolve into Hitmonchan at lvl 20.
- Attack equal to Defense, your Tyrogue will evolve into Hitmontop at lvl 20.
Down below is an example for a better view:
I have 3 Tyrogues lvl 19 but they do not have the stats needed, what do I do?
All you have to do now is look at the stats of the Tyrogue you want to evolve. Let's take the Tyrogue from the SS shown at the top of the guide.
As you can see, it has 22 attack and 20 Defense (it can be any stats, you can do the maths) and let's say you want a:
- Hitmontop: Rise your EV points. Notice that 3 EV points will raise you stat by 1.
NOTE: having attached a no-xp-stone is highly recommended.
Here we will need Defense into 22, to do that we will have to defeat wild Pokemon that give ''Def EV points''. Fx in this case you will have to defeat 3 Sudowoodo or 6 Pineko. When they are defeated we will notice that our Tyrogue's stats will be 22 attack and 22 defense.
Now simply remove the no-xp-stone and evolve it once (Do not evolve it defeating wild pokemons or your stats might be changed again, go to a gym and lvl it up there, or Simply use the Diner/eatery.
- Hitmonchan: Same method but this time our defense should be higher than attack. That is why if we take the same Tyrogue we will do the same and defeat 4 Sudowodo, with that our Defense should be Higher than our attack. Remember to have xp-stone attached aswell and when you are finish simply lvl it up once.
- Hitmonlee: Here is easy, Just evolve it once. Let's say that our Tyrogue have 20 attack and 22 defense instead. We should do the same, have attached a no-xp-stone but this time we should be defeating Pokemon that gives attack EV points, fx Heracross on the most Eastern patch. We will have to defeat 3 of them since they do give 2 attack Ev points.