Halloween event 2017 by Chileno.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:32 pm

Hello there and welcome to another wonderful event

I want to give my thanks to the following Users for saving a lot of my time: Dragonice121

Let's get to it!
-We start the event at Oldpine town, inside the Pokecenter.
-Talk to the NPC's and accept to help them. Then Interact with Espeon.
-Once we arrive we will have to talk to the man (Leroy) with a hat and he will tell us a little bit about of the situation...
-Get 3 clues around the camp:
  • Search the attacked tent (South-east)
    Talk to the visitor close to the Fire.
    Interact with the waves close to the dark water (Click here)
-Let's go back to Leroy with the 3 clues and we can now enter a tent where we can rest.
NOTE: At this point I do already have a lvl 20 Gastly >:3
-A NPC will enter the tent. When the conversation ends, we will have to meet this NPC just north from the tent and talk to him.
-Make sure your gastly is not on your team and enabled for quest, then just follow this path when the stones are gone.
-Pick up the pokeball.
-In this aquatic map you will have to find 2 items and when we got them, they should be used on the anvil.
-Use the new-crafted key to open the door to the right.
-Keep walking through the passage until we reach the next map and follow the following path:
-Interact with the mirror and say yes.
-We are on a new map, pick up the magikarp next to us and then go west to interact with the Gyarados to open a door.
-Go back to the mirror, follow the path to return to the previous room and go to the next room to the right.
-Enter the mirror standing alone at the right side of the map.
-In this map we will have to defeat 36 carvanhas lvl 40.
NOTE: Do not say yes to the Shadow Litwick or you will be teleported, but they are useful later on.
-After you defeat all the carvanhas, keep walking north to reach a new area with a ghost on it and a mirror.
-Talk to the ghost to unlock one of the other mirros (We will not be able to understand that ghost language) and we will get informed about to bring an originally owned Golett. The golett can be found at the new Unlocked area. Let's go there.
-Now it is a good idea to talk to the Shadow Litwick to skip all those carvanhas x.x
-Once we reach back to the room with the 3 mirros, we will have to interact with the Northern mirror.
-Follow the path until you reach the grass and hunt a Golett =) Enable it for quest and remove it from your team.
NOTE: If you need to heal just interact with the NPC/Pokemon most to the north.
-Go back to the ghost (yes... you have to kill another 36 carvanhas) '-')7
-Show the golett to the ghost and then the southern mirror from the very first room (Back to the town) will be unlocked.
-Once back on the surface, walk noth and talk to the NPC.
-Get past the NPC and go to the right side of the camp and talk to the girl.
-Now find Leroy who is in the north of the forrest.
-Go to the ''Intermediate Tournament''.
-Talk to the Old man inside the Tournament house at Darlinghurst town.
-Talk to the nurse at Newpine Town. She is inside the Pokecenter at the top-right corner.
-Defeat her pokemon and then show her 15 Corphish (enable them for quest and removethem from team, trades, gallery, etc, etc...)
-Now that we acquired what we needed, get back to the submarine map, enter the mirror, get past the carvanhas and give the item to the Ghost.
-Follow the golett and the ghost by entering the miror. Interact with them.
NOTE:In this map you can get a Frillish by putting a jelly gem on the Shrine.
  • Defeat Kricketune, Huntail,Gorebyss or Phantump to get Mistery Pouches. These Pouche can be opened by talking to the NPC close to the fire-place (back on the town)
    You can get from Pouche: Eevee candy, Great Ball, Blue Oil and Jelly Gem.
-Once we get the Jelly Gem, go back to the ghost and show the Jelly Gem to it and then use the Jelly Gem on the shrine.
NOTE: If you are lucky you can encounter a Frillish which is a non-map pokemon. Defeat it and it will be added to your team! Gratz!!
-Go back to the town (talking to the slowpoke) and talk to the NPC standing next to Leroy.
Congratz!! The event's Story is finished now :)
  • Mystery pouch 5, revive, 10 ultraball (i think) and 15.000c

What to do now?
--In the town, along the fire there is an NPC who will open our Mistery pouches.
--As always you have many features such like: Move toutors; they are the 2 mummies standing in the room before the ''Shrine room'' and a fight move toutor walking arround the destroyed tent. If you talk to the girl standing next to him, we will get info about Inkay, let's get to it!

--Now can you go back to the room with the gyarados, Remember? Once there pick up the Magikarp and then go to the right, give the Magikarp to Milotic to unlock another room. (This is the southern room where the pictures find place). Interact with the ''golden Chest''.
We will get ''cursed coin'' (D:) Interact with golden chest again..... lol (I spent a lot of time taking false money).... Just leave that room xD hahaha, oh wait you have the cursed coin hahah, simply use it on the other chest (remember to take rewards from normal chest if there are any) to leave the room or reset position, then go back to the town where Leroy is and throw the coin into the well where ''Pokeball seller'' walks.. He has the same P. balls for sale btw. =)

--Get many Mystery Puches: Ther are used to get Drifloon (explaination below) and they are also needed for getting other items.

--Remember the room with the 3 Mirros? When you enter you will see a ninja, give him 6 blue oil to get Litwick... There are also some Drifloon walking arround, interact with them and if you have 10 mystery pouch they will join you. Well, uhm.. I do not know what to do there yet... but I solved the labyrinth (Click here). I do not know if its part of the Puzzle but it seems like there is like a trick on how to get to the ghost AND if you know more about the Statues of the forrest, please be kind to share info and leave a comment!!

--- There are roumors about a *Book*.... PLease comment if you know something... it seems to be true and I made a not exact route to reach it but it is the route you should go, just not in same sizes due I can not calculate how much is 1 or 2 steps because this is a dark area Image
Newest and best version of the maze:

Items:
●Rebirth Crystal: Interact with the big tree north from the goletts in Driftwood Northern Forest and in exchange of 3 Blue Oil Drops you will get 1 Rbc.
●Mystery Pouch: Defeat, Kricketune, Phantump, Gorebyss or Huntail|You can also have 5 as reward from completing the event.
●Jelly Gem: Obtained by opening Mystery Pouch.
●Blue Oil Drop: Obtained by opening Mystery Pouch.
●Eevee Candy: Obtained by opening Mystery Pouch.
●Cursed Coin: If you want to get cursed and get free illusionary money, scroll-up some lines....

Non-Map Pokemons:
●Phantump: They might appear when walking on the forrest north from the camp or, from the room with the 3 mirrors, use the northern one and keep walking north, it might appear on the grass patch.
●Golett: From the room with the 3 mirrors, use the northern one and keep walking north, it might appear on grass patch.
●Frillish: Use a Jelly Gem in the ''Shrine'' (It is the gray structure in the room with the Ghost)... If you are lucky, just defeat it and it will join your team.
●Inkay: It is a rare catch from the room with the ''Ghost and the Shrine''
●Litwick: Give 6 Blue Oil Drops to the guy in bone-fire place.
●Drifloon: From the room with the 3 mirrors, use the southern one. There are 4 Drifloons arround the map but 3 can be captured, if you bring them 10 mystery pouches they will join you.

Thanks everyone for participating in the event and ofcourse I hope you guys enjoyed the guide.
See you in the game =)
ChilenoEnDinamarca.
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
nmv
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Great ball not master ball :)
https://imgur.com/bK060ho
Kousei_Arima
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:41 pm

You can translate the ghost's language when you go to the web : quipqiup.com ( maybe you are already know this, lol)
Garv9636
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:54 pm

There are 4 drifloons not 3
LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:55 pm

Garv9636 wrote:There are 4 drifloons not 3
But you can catch only 3.

Andd, 1 important thing,
There is nothing mentioned here about the book in the black maze in the wrecked passage :? :?

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

Coalstar_Mythian
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:44 pm

I know about the book. in the wrecked passage there is a maze underneath somewhere sry i dont know exactly where
derpyninja4506
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:02 pm

Chileno their ultra balls
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:53 pm

Kousei_Arima wrote:You can translate the ghost's language when you go to the web : quipqiup.com ( maybe you are already know this, lol)
Hehe =)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:53 pm

-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:13 pm

Thanks everyone for the awesome help!!!
If you guys know anything about the statues mentioned, be kind to share info =)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''