Legendaries Guide + Story-Line Update 08/08/2017

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Legendaries Guide + Story-Line Update 08/08/2017

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Banettite quest:

NOTE:Tangrowth enabled for quest and off from team is needed for this part, then talk to the thieft in the first house at Blackfell.
Bounty of the banette
Objective: A disputed treasure needs to be set right.
Reward:7.000¢
Solution: A burglar in a blackfell house says a banette ran off with an item of his and went to the Blackfell beach. In order to get the item back from Banette, you need the Banette egg as a reward from "Saving the rich man's daughter". (Click here)
Tips: The item Banette stole is it's mega stone. When you give the item back to the burglar he reveals the mega stone was going to be given to the person that rescued the zombies (you) but he won't give it back as long as he's awake. At nighttime you can take it off of the table and claim the Banettite for yourself.
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Useful guides, click here | Guía de quests y mas en Español, Click aquí! Image

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Saving the rich man's Daugther-
Objective: You`re hired! Go rescue the girl!
Reward:15.000¢ and a Banette Egg
Solution: Start the quest by talking to the rich man at the bottom of Blackfell Town. His daughter will fall in the hole while trying to take a selfie and the rich man will ask you to get a Tangrowth to pull her out. When you bring Tangrowth the rich man will tell you it's too dirty for him to go down there, so he asks you to do it. You'll enter the Blackfell cave and there will be rocks in the way that you need to destroy with a quest-enabled Dugtrio (which you should have from previous missions) in order to clear the path. Grab the daughter's cell phone in the item ball before you talk to her Click here)... Go back to the rich man and you will get the Banette egg and now can we complete the quest:
Bounty of the Banette (Click here)... All explained on the ''Tips'' of that quest
Tips:Tangela can be found in Darlinghurst town. There is a dark-type move tutor in the Blackfell cave. Sometimes when you destroy a rock there is a level 75 pokemon hiding in it.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:10 pm

Gyaradosite quest:
The victim of Evil Science (Not needed to complete this quest to continue with the Story)
Objective: Gather materials for Scientist: Strange Gyarados DNA (from the skeleton), Geode and a Magikarp NOT-originally owned by you.
Reward:9.000¢
Solution: Geode is a Rare drop from Geodude, The DNA is from the skeleton on the Undersea Path 1 and magikarp from another user (Of your team, trade, etc and remember to enable it for quest). Once you have all those items, you must go to the secret Den at the north-west on the route 12 (It is inside a big tree). Once inside talk to the scientist and he will start an experiment. Now we will be able to choose 1 of the two options... I took the one with ''rescue the magikarp''. Now go to Strongwater's Poke-market and talk to the scientist inside and buy the ''Useless stone'' for 1000 coins.
Now go outside and head to to the bridge, interact with the magikarp on the ground and you will obtain the ''Mega-Stone''.
Tips:

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:13 pm

The Magician's Secret
Alakazite quest
Objective:
Reward: 9.000¢ and Alakazite
Solution: Start this quest by talking to the Sorcerer on the house to the left from the pokecenter at Bluegum Town. We must now go to the Bluegum caves at route 1, once we are there we will have to interact with this rock (Click here). Follow this path (Click here) until you reach a lather. Pick up the item and you must defeat dusknoir many many times. Once we are done, let's go back to the sorcerer at Bluegum town.
Tips: Have a healed team with pokemon 100+ (I used charizar and it whent fine)

CharmanderForLive
Trainer
Trainer

Post by CharmanderForLive » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:31 pm

How do I Find the quest giver the ilegal team maker ? :?:
v.s.
My fav poke starter
Kanto fav:Johto: none Hoenn: Sinnoh: orUnova: None Kalos:
I caught

CharmanderForLive
Trainer
Trainer

Post by CharmanderForLive » Sun May 13, 2018 1:20 pm

CharmanderForLive wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:31 pm
How do I Find the quest giver the ilegal team maker ? :?:
nvm I completed it .-.
v.s.
My fav poke starter
Kanto fav:Johto: none Hoenn: Sinnoh: orUnova: None Kalos:
I caught

Mew114
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Mew114 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:33 am

oof note that in the cave with the dead ghost guy, if you dont go the right way some "Mysterious voice" will bombard you.
very annoying XD

whos the odd one here? :'D
What are MEW looking at?hmph...u thot u would find the answer here u sneaky cheater --

Zeroorez1511
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Zeroorez1511 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:02 am

como activo la mision de gyrados

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Tienes que ir al under-seapath... e interactuar con un esqueleto...
Por si las moscas, aquí esta la traducción de la guía de los legendarios al Español.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=6472&p=61157#p61157

Saludos!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Trainer
Trainer

Post by SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:25 am

For ekans fighting entei you said ekans had to fight a pokemon and then you said "not going to spoil", later you told us to heal at the sandmarsh pokecentre after being defeated by ENTEI
Check my trades <3