Legendaries Guide + Story-Line Update 08/08/2017

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Legendaries Guide + Story-Line Update 08/08/2017

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:31 am

Hello there and welcome to this new Guide!!
First of all I want to give my thanks to the following Users for making this guide possible:
emacolme7, kiwiisempai, kurookoo, Yourmumsquirtles, Camckee316, gurtz, LoneWarrior and Leroy24

Here we will find:
  • New quests/Mega-stones
    Legendaries
    Story-Line
NOTE 1:To make it easier to find the mentioned subtopics , just press Ctrl+f and a little search box will appear, write the name of the item/quest/legendary and some options will appear :)

NOTE 2: I do highly recommend to read this guide from the start to know where/how long you are on your journey, either way you might start asking why you can not reach certain place, why you can not get items needed, etc, etc...
NOTE 3: IF YOU WANT TO REBIRTH YOUR LEGENDARY POKEMON, YOU JUST HAVE TO ENABLE IT FOR QUEST AND THEN YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE PLACE WHERE YOU GOT THAT LEGENDARY. DO NOT RELEASE YOUR LEGENDARY EVER, OR YOU WILL LOSE THE POKEMON FOREVER.... Click here to know how/where to rebirth your legendary....

Finally the update is here and I wont make it longer, so I do hope you enjoy! Let's begin!

First of all you will need to acquire the 5th badge, once you have it you should go and talk to the gym leader in the secret room. To enter just go to the very first room and then go to the left and get past the wall (secret) and follow the path until you reach the Gym Leader. After a small talk she will use the psychic power of her pokemon to call King Pidgeot. And the Update begins.

-Take the Pidgeot fly-service wating outside the gym.
-You will found your self on a snowy mountain.
-Follow the path until you reach the entrance of the cave.
-Enter the cave.
-Follow the path until you see and NPC.
-Talk the the NPC (Will xplain about a puzzle and how did he get here).
-Try to open a path, to reach the pokeball (5th and last relic) in the middle of the puzzle

The Puzzle.
I do not know yet if the Pattern is random for everyone, but I did activate:
-Right yellow
-Left Yellow (Opens secret path)
-Left green
-Take the 5th relic.

Now, go all the way back to the pidgeot at the start of the mountain and it will fly you to the dessert.
Optional (It is not a must): if you completed the numel quest, once you reach the dessert after leaving the mountain, go to the left and take numel ride system to E4... If you have not, you can walk to E4; World map ----> http://i.imgur.com/dYlAaGQ.jpg

Enter the Pyramid
-Deliver all the relics to the Professor and boom, relics quest finished and 8.000¢ as reward....wait Team royal appears and it seems like The professor is a traitor :o
-Go inside the sand temple
-The first NPC standing close to you, will allow you to heal your pokemons.... after you defeat him. >:D

What we have to do now is to find a way to get where the professor is and to do that we have to activate some Blocks blocking the path (Red, Yellow, Blue and Breen Blocks).

Solucion:
-From the healer NPC walk south and go east, climb up the ladder.
-Follow the path and climb up the ladder.
Tip: If you activated the red Block, it will activate a trap and some mummies will appear around the pyramid. They will fight you if you are seen by them. No worries, they have only one pokemon lvl 80, good xp if you do not have a lvl 100 yet! :)
-If there are mummies, get past them and climb up the ladder.
NOTE: At this point, I have activated the Red block and when I talk to the NPC stanting in the room with the Green Block, the NPC tells me that the ''Red Blocks are gone now'' (I do not know if the mummies are gone or et leads to a new place.
-Activate the green Block and climb down.
-Follow the path and climb down.
-Now the 2 green Blocks are gone and you can climb down that ladder all the way south.
-Follow the path until you reach the Blue Block and Activate it.
----Lets' go back to the healer NPC----
-Now we will have a look at the left side Of the temple, follow the path, climb up.
-Climb down the ladder in the middle.

Now you should be in the room where the Professor and hes 3 loyal members are reviving 3 legendaries: Regirock, Registeel & Regice.
After a short talk the professor will send one of the three legendaries to fight against you.
NOTE: I do not know if the pokemon is random for each player, but I had to fight Registeel lvl 80... I used Charizard lvl 70, easy win.

-After we defeat the pokemon, another cut-scene will start (Not going to spoil) and when it finishes, we must go down stairs.
-Activate the yellow Block and leave the room by jumping the little cliff.
-Go outside and the leader of the 5th gym will wait for you.
-Talk to her to get the ''snorkel''

Starts the very first quest.

NOTE: Our first new quest begins by talking to the scientist!
Optional: I recomend to have a look at the quests after the Story-Line is completed. Not to mention that some quests are needed to advance on the Story. You can always come back to those places if items are needed, just press Ctrl+f to search names of quests/items. Let's have a look!

The Lost Treasure of Eons Ago

Objective: Find the treasure inside of one of the ten sarcophagus inside the Sand Temple.
Reward:15.000¢ and Tyranitarite
Solution: You will need a Lvl 80 and Orginally onwed Tyranitar...
(I think the location of the sarcophagus can vary from player to player. Good luck!! Mine was on the ''F-4'')
After we finish, let's go back to the professor... he will steal the stone and we will have to find him in the dessert. He is behind a tree on route 9.
Tips: If you go straight to the back of the Temple, you can pick up a Chimchar plushie that will join your item-collection at your house (needed ''soon'')
How to get Chimchar plushie ?
-From the Healer NPC, take the path to the right, go up stairs.
-Go to the northern path and go up stairs
-Go down-stairs on the the eastern path until you reach the room F1 and Chimchar plushie should be on the ground.

Back to SS.Neptune

-Heal your team up and go to the SS.Neptune and reach the room where Splashy was hold as a hostage by the team Royal.
-Once you are there go to the water on the south and press ''x'' button to enter the ''Undersea Path A1'' (only if you have the snorkel from before)
-Follow the path defeating Team-Royal members until you reach you NPC close to a skeleton. Talk to them and search the skeleton until you find DNA (to get a Mega-Stone later on).
-Keep walking and take the path to the right and you will be on ''Undersea Path A2''
-Walk north and then take the path to the left where you will encounter the Professor facing two big doors.

----Cut-Scene---- :shock: (Read what he tells you)

-After he finishes talking, go al the way to the surface where you come from.
-Talk to the 6th gym leader and you will have to battle hes 3 Legendaries lvl 70.

----Cut-Scene---- (5.000c as reward)

Let's go to Wildhaven Town and heal our team, grab some pokeballs and items you think are necessary, and then we are ready for
route 13 and route 14.

Gate-house:
-The cook will join your house if you bring him a ''very sharp knife''
-If you talk to the officer behind the desk he will tell you about a bounty hunty quest
-If you look into the wanted poster at the north-east you will find your face on it (starts quest ''A little too famous''

Wanted Poster: The Eevee Poacher (Can not be finished yet, complete the next quest first.)

A Little Too Famous
Objective: To change the poster having ''your'' face on it for another poster.
Reward: 7.000¢
Solution:Talk to the musician inside the gate house and he will give you info. (Not going to reveal this part) :lol:
When you reach the location, the NPC will tell you that a Ninja in Sandmarsh with help out. Talking to that ninja will give you 3 options to choose and we will take the last one and then say the option ''Yes'' wich will start a new quest: Documenting Wildfire (below)
Tips: From the gate-house, go to Wildhaven and fly to Sandmarsh and use Numel Ride-System. :)

Documenting Wildfire
Objective: To Find: Venusaur-Numel-Abra-Kabuto-Murkrow.
Reward:9.000 ¢ and of course the piece of paper we are looking for ! (Stock Photo)
Solution: Go to the Lab in route 11 and talk to the scientist standing in line (where you revive fossils.
-Now go to the ''Secret Den'' on route 12 where the Venusaur is walking (Remember to take a picture of it).
-The Secret Den is inside the big tree in the middle.
-Once inside the scientist will be inside and will give you a new quest: ''The victim of Evil Science'' (Wait with this quest)
-Now lets find the Numel for the photos, and it is found at Desert E3
-Go to Darlinghurst town and the Murkrow will stand on the fence at the Task master's house.
-The kabuto is sleeping next to a Police officer, east from the Gym.
-Abra is in NewPine town, next to the house above the PokemonCenter. Once you take the picture, the abra will teleport you back close to the Lab on route 11.
-Go back to Sandmarsh town and talk to the ninja, and Boom we are finish. Stock Photo is handed to you.
-Go back to the Black market on E3 and you will notice that the NPC who gave you the previous quest did move from last Seller.
-Talk to that NPC selling and buy what you need for 4.000¢
-Go back to the Gatehouse and replace the Poster :twisted: Congratz and the Previous quest is completed too!!
Tips:

The victim of Evil Science (Not needed to complete this quest to continue with the Story)
Objective: Gather materials for Scientist: Strange Gyarados DNA (from the skeleton), Geode and a Magikarp NOT-originally owned by you.
Reward:9.000¢
Solution: Geode is a Rare drop from Geodude, The DNA is from the skeleton on the Undersea Path 1 and magikarp from another user (Of your team, trade, etc and remember to enable it for quest). Once you have all those items, you must go to the secret Den at the north-west on the route 12 (It is inside a big tree). Once inside talk to the scientist and he will start an experiment. Now we will be able to choose 1 of the two options... I took the one with ''rescue the magikarp''. Now go to Strongwater's Poke-market and talk to the scientist inside and buy the ''Useless stone'' for 1000 coins.
Now go outside and head to to the bridge, interact with the magikarp on the ground and you will obtain the ''Mega-Stone''.
Tips:

This update is awesome so far! do not know about you guys but I'm enjoying it 100% and I do also hope you are enjoy this guide!
Let's continue!
Now we are past the gatehouse and we found our selfs on route 13. A girl will tell you that people disappear as soon they tell to others what they know and when she tries to tell you, a few Gards in black (Let's call them MIB) take her away leaving you alone on route 13.
Very suspicious

Keep walking until you reach the middle of the map where a NPC is hiding in between some trees. She/he will tell you a joke and if you want to start the quest you must help to spread this joker's name. >:3
(Quest will be completed soon, for now scroll down and lets' continue with the Story.
The Prince of Puns
Objective:
Reward: 4.000¢
Solution: Talk to old man at entrance of Strongwater Town and go back to this Joker :lol:
Tips: If you want to know a good joke you can also go check the house 6 (the father) xD

Once you move on through the path, you will notice that moltress is in trouble and after a shot talk the moltress will fly away in direction to the route 14.
We will keep going trough the path defeating NPCs there will be a group of Team Royal with a ''Sage Rober'', talk to the to gather some info and we will kep moving and defeating NPCs.
Now we should be able to finish this quest at route 14:

Wanted Poster: The Eevee Poacher
Objective: Find the oasis and the poachers smuggling Eevee
Reward:12.000¢ and also gives you entry to Eevee tower as reward.
Solution: We started this quest on the gatehouse. Go inside the secret grotto on route 14 and talk to the NPC walking arround. Now, walk arround to find the right direction, written on the mud, that will lead you to the Eevee Oasis. Defeat all the NPCs arround the Oasis and then talk to the ''Leader''. A battle will start and when it finishes you will have 2 choose 2 options, I gave them 7.000c.
Tips: Eevee can be captured on the secret grotto. (

++Strongwater Town++ Image

Here we are, at the new town!
First of all, heal your pokemon and make sure you have strong pokes.
Let's go straight to the Gym if you also feel strong enough >:3 :lol:
The Gym:
-Once inside we must talk to the NPC standing in front of you (Will give us some info about the puzzle to complete it).
-The puzzle is very simple and it is a must is you want to reach the 6th Gym leader :D
Solution: pink- skyblue-gray-purple-blue-red-yellow-green
-Now we have activated all the statues and head north and activate the cone to get to ''Gym B1''
Another puzzle? No.. Just follow the path abd there will be a NPC who will heal your team after you defeat him. Reach the gym leader and defeat him.
COngrats!!! You have now 6 Badges!! woooh!!
-Press ''x'' on the rock south from the Gym Leader and you will have access to the cave.
-Once inside the cave, enter the first room on the right side and Pick up the ''Very sharp knife'' (give it later to the cook on gatehouse) Inside the same room, go to the control table (with blue on it) and activate it to open the door to another room.
-Go outside and enter the room on the left side, talk to the the NPC inside and go outside.
-Now head all the way north and Talk to King Fur again. (Will open that door for us).
-Enter the room and take the path to the right where the pun master is (rainbow hair NPC). Pun master will tell you to defeat all hes followers (they are all on that room)
-When you are finish talk to him again and he will battle you.
-Enter the room and unchain all the Regis
-Talk to King fur again.
---Wooh 5000c----

(Only During day time)All for One and One for All
Objective: Complete the Eevee tower.
Reward:12.000¢ (Remember that you will be allowed to get the cyndaquil plushe once you complete this quest)
Solution: You will need any lvl 70 Eevee to defeat all its evolutions
Tips: Bring a lot of healing items and keep trying. If you are defeated, you do not have to start all over. As long it is day you can try as much as you want :) Remeber to go to oldpine town to visit the Lady in the bed at Oldpine town, to get Mew.
How to get mew:
-After we talk to the lady in the bed on house 1, go outside, walk all the way north and enter the Greyview cave.
-Walk north and defeat Lani.
-Enter the secret grotto where you find larvitar and once there enter the cave by walking to to the south.
-Keep walking south until you see Mew and defeat it. (I used TYranitar lvl 70, lol)
-When its defeated you will get a Mew and a limited edition Chikorita Plushy (Needed for moltres)

The Marvelous Fish
Objective: Cature a Special magikarp.
Reward:5.000¢ and a key we will need later on.
Solution: Capture 10-15 magikarps, enable them for quest and take them of your team, then show them to the NPC on the house located on most noth-east house.
Tips: For Each magikarp you failed, the NPC will give you 200c.
/pm
NOTE: Following quest can be started after you beat the 6th Gym

Reunification of the Regi Sages
Objective: To find all the sages.
Reward
Solution:
Go to Eastbourne gym
Goto north Grayview Cave
Go to Sandmarsh library
Now go back to the Sand Temple and talk with Lord
Tips: Now you will start a new quest, see down below :)

A Zero Effort Search
Objective: To find Sage Orez
Reward: 6.000¢
Solution: He is at the F2 on the temple. Then go back to and finish this quest and then go back to the Sages ''House''. Congratz!
Tips: Go inside the Sage building and then talk to (Escribir el nombre del sage) to activate Mewtwo part:
-After a short dialog, you will have to go to your parent's house at Bluegum Town.
-Fight Mewtwo and it will join your team if you defeat him.
-Mewtwo is lvl 150 and my Mega-Blastoise lvl 100 did well when Mewtwo got confused (Mewtwo can use Recover -.-) hehehe
-When Mewtwo is defeated go heal your team at the pokecenter and then enter your parent's house again.
NOTE: after this phone call, we will have access to the route 17 (From Dorocoast's west Gatehouse), but first we need to defeat our rival (If I'm right) standing between pokecenter and pokemarket (Ginger NPC), who will hand us the key.

++Route 17++

Once we have 6 Badges and have the key, let's go to the Gatehouse in Dorocoast town, found to the west. Once we are inside lets start all the quests: 1)Dreaming of Articuno, 2)The Hive Mind (This quest is explained later on), 3) Wanted Poster: List Cottonee of the Snow

Wanted Poster: List Cottonee of the Snow
Objective: Find 4 Cottonee
Reward:6.000¢
Solution:
Route 17
Route 18
Route 19
Route 19 Snow Cavern
Tips:

-Follow the route 17, followed by route 18.
-Now, let's go past the cave (Click here) and we will be at Grayveiw Heights where we will se Pyrolius and wants a battle. (He as only Fire pokemon)
-Afther that, let's go north to defeat Articuno (LVL 200) :u It was not easy.
Strategy
If you have lvl 80+ tyranitar it should work very nice with dealing damage. Sandstorm is a must, if you do not have that ability, the move sandstorm can be setted up and used
Any pokemon that can tank a lot and have sleep move.
And the last option could be a Rock type pokemon to give massive damage to Articuno (rock x4)

-Once we are done with the battle, Articuno will join our team and it will also hand us the Frozen Feather., item needed to finish the quest from above (on this guide) called:

Dreaming of Articuno
Objective: Gather Articuno's feather
Reward:2.000¢ Bermite Plushie
Solution: Defeat Articuno and give the Feather to the girl inside the Gatehouse on route 17.
Tips: I used Tyranitar Lvl 61 for the fight, but as I recommended some lines above, a lvl 80+ should be better.

NOTE: The next part is not a must to continue with the Story! Scroll down some lines for the Story.

Ampharosite Mega-stone
-Enter the secret grotto (Click here) on route 18 and capture a Beldum and enable it for quest
-Make sure it is a regular or at least not an OP Bedulm, because the NPC will take your beldum away from you.
-Go to the northern side of the grass on the route 18, just above the bridge and give the Beldum to an NPC hiding in between the trees.
NOTE:I think it is related to the girl taken away by the MIB we saw before on route 13, remember?

++Back to Strongwater Town++

Key card Image :
Now, go to the bridge and talk to the team Royal member standing on the bridge besides the Pokecenter. He will give us the key card we needed for the remaining room on the lab under the Fire-Gym. In that room we will find a Houndoominite, but beware of the traps (not going to spoil)

Go the the Onderblade mines, but to have full access we should visit the Sages first, to acquire permission to enter.

Regi trio

-Enter the House of the sages and talk to Lord Emulet
-Defeat all hes pokemons Lvl 90:
  • Bisharp, Zoroark, Krookodile, Salamence and Slaking (I used my Mega Blastoise lvl 100)
Now are we ready to Find and capture the Regi trio!
-Talk to the Sage standing close to the eastern stone and a new quest will start:

Titan of Ice: The hunt for Regice!
Objective: Find Regice
Reward:11.000¢
Solution: We have now to Travel to Newpine Town and reach the route 5
- Enter the northern cave
-Follow the path to the north and Reach Onderblade Town by entering the following Path:
-Once we are on the town, go all the way west and you will see a ''Strange Rock'' surrounded by normal rocks.
-Interact with that rock.
-We need 8 originally Pokemon's Evolutions. Remember to have them enabled for quest and ''off'' from your team.
NOTE: Here is a little guide of how to get Hotmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop Click here)

-Once we have the pokemons talk to the every NPC until you find the ''oldest ninja'' in town and will tell you were the fruit might be and how to acquire the fruit. The fruit is on the secret room.
NOTE: This room is found inside of one of the 3 house at the town, and it is randomly for each player: Search everything such like walls, floor, plants, tv, etc, etc...
-Once you find this new place try to find the ice fruit we need to awake the Legendary pokemon. Mine was here:
-Now let's go back to Onderblade town and you will see Regice in Town.
-Defeat it and it will join you... Boom Easy
Tips: I used same tactic as for Articuno: Gyaooo!! (Scroll up)

Titan of Steel: The search for Registeel!
Objective: Find Registeel
Reward:10.000¢
Solution: -Use Pidgeot fly-System to Newpine town and you can suse Crobrat-fly system to get close to the Cave's entry blocked by and Officer, or you can fly to Newpine town and enter the northern cave at route 5 then follow the path until you reach the cave blocked by the officer.
-Talk to the officer to start a new quest:
To Open the Onderblade Mines
Objective: To find the object and deliver it to the officer.
Reward:4.000¢
Solution: Go to the maze at Eastbourne where we will have to find a hidden item in the hedge.
NOTE: I do not know if the item is randomly placed by the system for each player, but I found mine here https://i.imgur.com/hLjtYgL.jpg
-Once you have the item go back the the officer and talk to him. Boom. easy!
Tips: If it is not at the same place where I found it, talk to the Team Royal NPCs arround the maze to gather some info, then search on every possible step, facing the hedge.

Let's keep looking for Registeel
NOTE:
-Once you are inside the Mines, open this map (Click here) and follow the following coordinates: B2-B1-A2 and then take the southern path to exit the mines.
-Follow the path and enter the new cave, whoops! A new quest starts:
Super Double Dugtrio
Objective: Clear the entry of the cave by using 2 pokemons.
Reward: 3.000¢
Solution: Capture 2 Diglett, then Evolve them into Dugtrio and lvl them up till lvl 30, remove them from your team and enablethem for quest. Try to re-enter the cave... BOOM! Nice and easy!
Tips: Diglett is on every map on the ''North Greyview cave'' and ''Onderblade caves''. You need originally owned diglett/Dugtrio
-Once you are inside the cave, interact with the stone in the middle and we will need to bring a Geode (They are dropped by Geodude)
-Registeel will appear, interact with it and defeat it (Pretty easy). And quest Completed!
Tips: Bring Geode before entering the Onderblade caves.

Titan of the Rocks: The search for Regirock (You need the Regice And Registeel for this part.)
Objective: Find and Capture Regirock
Reward: 12.000¢
Solution: Go to Blackfell caves (Click here) and enter the ''E'' map, interact with the tomb in the middle.
-Go to Sandmarsh's library and ask about Reth Gifruf's card in the reception.
-On route 18, talk to the scientist located to the north of the entry to the secret grotto
-Go back to Blackfell caves and go to the secret grotto: Go to B-H-C-J (map is a few line above), where another scientist is waiting.
NOTE:Another quest starts now, called: A rarity made even Rarer (scroll a bit down).
Complete it or you will not be able to continue.
A rarity made even Rarer
Objective: Show an originally owned lapras to the scientist
Reward:7.000¢
Solution: Lapras can be cought same place of this scientist, walk on water until it appears and capture it, enable it for quest and take it of your team.
Tips: As usual, leave lapras with low hp and then make it sleep.
-After we show the Lapras the to scientist, we have to fly to Newpine town and enter the northern cave at route 5 and got all the way north or fly from Newpine to Onderblade (if you have unlocked fly system) and enter the Onderblade caves http://i.imgur.com/yUmYgLB.jpg
-Reach the cave B3 (A1-B2-C2-B3) and interact with the stone: https://imgur.com/0kkccUd
-Now go back to Blackfell caves and interac with the tomb (''E'' map, look at the start of the solution)
-Defeat this Regi 2 times and it will join you.
Go back and talk to all the Sages at Strong water :)
Tips:

At this point I diced to get Moltres, I hope you enjoy:.

How to get Moltres
We will need to acquire some plushies, let's have a look:
Charmander is already in the garden
Chimchar is found on Sand temple (Explained a few lines above)
Tepig will be given to you if you give 10 Rare bones to the guy outside the rock game in Desert A1.
Torchic will be given to you if you give fresh water to 3 Team royal members on the desert (b1-d3-a4), and then go to Blackfell beach.
Cyndaquil: Pick it up from the last floor at the Eevee tower, once you complete it!
Bergmite: Defeat articuno to get one of it's feathers and give it to the girl on Gatehouse route 17. (Scroll a bit up for ''route 17'' part).
Chikorita: Defeat Mew: Scroll a bit up.
Fennekin: All the previous plushes are needed to get this one. When you have all of them, go to the first house at Strongwater and talk to the man inside the house.
-Now go to your house's garden at Eastbourne town and get close the to the statue in the middle of the garden. (All the previous plushes should be there).
-After the cut-scene you will find your self inside a prison.... Zzzz... USe the bed to heal your team!
-Use the Vine on the northern wall and then we will find our self at Valentine's event 2017's prison :o
NOTE: Make sure to talk to all the NPCs and read every thing.
-Walk over the red squares (you will not fall) and reach the Pink square to reach the ''sorcere's hall''.
We can start a new quest called:
A Sorcerers's Work
Objective: Help cleaning op the castle.
Reward: 8.000¢
Solution: The NPC will give us a few task we must complete, once you complete one, a new task will be given:
1.-Go outside and shoo the slowpokes: Take the path to the souwt with the carpet. Here are some slowpokes, when we are close to them, let's press x and 4 options will appear. Each slowpoke will leave the place with one of those options. Keep trying throw the options.
2.-Create a healing potion: Gather 4 Tiny Mushrooms, 2 rare bones, 1 old Amber, 1 Soft sand and 1 twisted spoon. Now lets bring the items the the Castle's basement (Southern-left path from NPC) and talk to the Cook. Once we have the Potion, lets pour it into the Healing spring outside
3.-This task is short, defeat (read the ''tips'') 670 Poochyena and then just put the wand given to you in the correct box inside the room, to the right, above the slowpoke. Pick up the Robot rattata found in the same room. Let's go back to the NPC and interact with him to get rewarded.
Tips: To get back to the Castle you must use the bottle facing the statue in the garden at your house. All the items needed for the potion can be bought from other user's shop... You can get those items by defeating pokemons (I'm not sure about them all yet). The room with the boxes and the rattata, can be opened by: 1.- If you previously defeated 666 caterpries from ''Evil surprise event''. 2.-Talking to any of the NPCs walking arround outside and then you must defeat 670 Poochyena..
--- Let's continue with moltres ---
We found our selfs at the Castle's ''main hallway'', go all north, up-stairs and talk to the NPC blocking the path.
-Give him the Robot ratata (Scroll up a bit for Robo-ratata) and the NPC will give you free way to continue.
-Defeat the NPCs along the way andd reach the next map.
NOTE: The first NPC will heal your team and do not use the pink square on the ground or you will be teleported to the bridge on your left (you came from there and you do not want to go all the way back).
-Start a new quest by talking to the 2nd NPC:
Calculating Success
Objective: To Solve the Exercise.
Reward: 9.000¢
Solution: First NPC: 40+(12-7)+20*15-1... When you solve it, use that number as a pokemon ID number, fx: Oh-oh is the pokemon number 250... and Bulbasaur is the pokemon number 1, etc, etc.. When you find out which pokemon it is, remove it from your team and enable it for quest. Talk to the NPC at the castle and walk over the pink square when he moves.
NOTE: You can re-enter the castle by interacting with the bottle on the ground at your house's garden.
2nd NPC: 191+37+6+25-70.... Solve that one and show the pokemon to the NPC. (Enable it for quest & remove it from your team). Walk over the new Pink square and quest completed... (Lets continue with Moltres, below the ''tips'')
Tips: Click here for an easier exercise
Solution NPC 1: 40+5+300-1
-After completing the quest, make sure your team is healed.
-Now we should found our selfs at the ''Chamber of Dragons'' (when you reach the last pink square) where you will have to battle Raian.
-Find and pull the lever (Click here) to open the door that is located at the northern side of the room and enter the new Room.
-Fight moltress after the cut scene. (Tyranitar lvl 70 with sand-storm and regirock lvl 70/mewtwo lvl 100 should do fine vs the fire bird)

How to get Zapdos
-After you get Moltres heal your team and go to the Oasis at Sunrock desert and interact with King Pidgeot.
-We will find our selfs at Willowsteen|Follow the path until you get close to the King Pidgeot
-After a short cut-scene, go all the way north and enter the house: Start a new quest:

A Foresty Stroll
Objective: Gather items to make an antidote for King Pidgeot
Reward: 7.000¢
Solution: When it is day time and you have an Ekans lvl 50 or above (do not need to be originally owned) as the only pokemon in your team, walk all the way south till you find this rock (Click here) and interact with it by pressing the ''X'' button.
-Defeat the wild pokemon (Not going to spoil) to get the first item: Rock Fern...
NOTE: If you lose the fight, you will have to travel to Sandmarsh and then you will have to take pidgeot fly system in the Oasis to return to Willowsteen Town.. What I recommend, is the following: Go to Sandmarsh town and enter the Pokecenter and go out again, with this move done, you will respawn at Sandmarsh if you are defeated by the wild pokemon. There is also a Pidgeot at the ''Willowsteen Brook'' that will take you back to the Oasis.
-Go back to the girl and deliver the Rock ferm and the girl will tell us that we need more items and about the location of the next item.
-Next item is the ''Very bitter Powder''. Remember the NPC at Eastbourne inside the house with the mushrooms on the floor? Let's bring him 2 ''Tiny mushroom'' and the NPC will make us the powder we are looking for.
The last items needed are 2 Antidotes.
-Let's go back to the girl at Willowsteen town and deliver all the items and Boom! Congratz!
Tips:''The pokemon'' hiding under the rock can not be captured/obtained (Maybe soon?)|Tiny mushroom can be obtained by defeating Paras or buy buying them from another user|2 antidotes can be bought from any pokemarket.

-Let's meet King pidgeot a the center of the town and let's start a new quest:

Blah Blah Blob Berries (Night time)
Objective: Bring 3 berries for the Lady and she will make a potion to heal Ponyta.
Reward: 6.000¢
Solution: Walk south until you reach Willowsteen forest and interact with the bushes (Click here) to find the
''Blob Berries''... DO NOT take the possionous berries or you will fail at the potion making. There are 4 bushes but only 3 do have the right berries: Blob berries.
-Go back to the town where is King P. is, and bring the berries to the Nurse in the ''Main house'' and she will make the potion.
-Go back to the lady along with a Ponyta at the North-west of the map. Boom!
Tips: Berries will not be able to pick at day-time.

Now let's start the quest at the very begening of Willowsteen (Where Fly-pidgeot is), a quest called:

Wool for Willowsteen Town
Objective: Help the NPC to open a wool shop.
Reward: 9.000¢ 4*Wool
Solution: Bring 4 Flaffy to the NPC and enable them for quest... remember to remove them from your team.
Tips: Mareep is easier to tach at route 6 on the grass close to to the cave. (Let's continue with Zapdos on the next lines)

-We will now have to go to the center of town and talk to King-Pidgeot and after a short go to the east-northern path. Let's go! :D
-Talk to the NPC blocking the Path and we will have access to it.
-Keep walking north (remember to talk to all the NPCs) and then walk through the clouds (This is not wierd... If you read what the NPC said you will know why you can walk on the clouds)
-We will now find us at ''Cloudlands Heighs''.
-Let's go all the way north and enter the cave to enter ''King-Pidgeot's nest'', keep walking north and talk to king-Pidgeot
(Not going to spoil) :o
After a short cut-scene, a Bean Stalk Leaf will be given to usImage. This item will help to climb the Giant Plant at the Cloudlands Heighs.
-Climb the ''Big plant''.
-Once there, we will have to play a game, where we have to interact with the Pidgeots to change from a cloud to another cloud:
  • If you fail by talking to the wrong Pidgeot, you will have to start all over.
    There is no tips/help on how to reach the cloud where Zapdos is.
-Once you reach Zapdos, make sure you have rock and Ice type pokemons/moves. (I used tyranitar, Regirock, Articuno & Regice lvl 70.)
and remember that if you are defeated you will have to do the puzzle from the start.
-Talk to the Pidgeot and use the Gaint plant.
-Go back to the King-Pidgeot's nest and talk to the King to start a new quest: ''King Pidgeot's Decree''

King Pidgeot's Decree
Objective: Test your skill at Pidgeot training.
Reward:6.000¢ and Pidgeotite Mega-Stone.
Solution: You will need a Pidgeot lvl 55 as your only pokemon on the team. Fight King-Pidgeot .
Tips: Roost is highly recommended along with potions. After you finish this quest, go back to the town and enter the house to the right and go op the ladder:

-Once there talk to the NPC to start a new quest Called: Whispered Rituals

Whispered Rituals
Objective: Bring 6 dudskull and 4 flaffy wool for a sacrifice ritual :o :twisted: :shock: :?
Solution: Dudskull can be found inside house 1 at Oldpine Town|Rare pokemon. For the flaffy wool we will need to finish the quest from a little bit above called: ''Wool For Willowsteen''
Tips: Clim down after the quest is finished and go to the forrest.
Duskull can be found at Blackfell Cavern F1-A where it is uncommon rather than rare in Oldpine but players need to do ''Saving the Rich Man's Daughter quest'' to get access to Blackfell Cavern F1-A. The Duskull (and all other quest Pokemon) can also be bred, not necessarily caught.

-Let's now go south and in the forest we will have to interact with the Ninja NPC. and now we can enter the next map by using the ''secret path'' (Click here)-
-Talk to all the NPCs on the new map and then talk to all the NPCs on the houses at Willowsteen town.
- We will now have to find some bookmarks through different maps on the bookshelfs:
  • Willosteen, main house|darlinghurst town, task master|rental house, eastbourne|sandmarsh library|Strong water, house2|blackfell house3
    there, last town blackfell
Now go back to Willowsteen, let's go to the south back to the ninja and follow the following path:
NOTE: The following path is the right one, BUT, you might get lost be cause there are other small paths leading no-where:
-Once you finish, enter the house (Only at night)
-Inside the house go to the right and interact with the trashcan (just do it) and then with the papers on the table,
-Go to the left side and take a nap by walking on the bed.
NOTE: I had Mewtwo on my team with ''Shadow ball move''.... :twisted: (Not going to spoil)

Missing quests:
-Go to the cave just under the ''Giant climbing plant'' (Where king Pidgeot is) and enter it to interact with a Pidgey. A new quest starts called: Pid-pid-Pidgey?!

Pid-pid-Pidgey?!
Objective: ???
Reward: 2.000¢
Solution: Talk to the Pidgey walking close to the King Pidgeot.
Tips: Go outside the cave and to the south on the map should be a Pidgeot fly-system, Go to Strong water (Read next quest)

Go back to Strongwater Town.
The lore Of fire, ice and thunder
Objective: Show the 3 element Legendary birds to the old man in Strongwater town.
Reward: 4.000¢ and it unlocks Ice, Electric and Fire move tutors at ''House 2'' on Strongwater.
Solution: After you have captured Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos enable them for quest and take them of your team and go to Strongwater town east to where you have to interact with an NPC looking like a wizzard
Tips: Each bird is explained some quests above... To find them just press Ctrl+f (on your keyboard) and write the name of the bird you are looking for.

Searching for a sign
Objective: Haha let's find it.
Reward: 4.000¢ and unlocks Ground move-tutor.
Solution: The sign is at Onderblade Mines A2. Once there open this map (Click here) and follow the coordinates: B2-B1-A2... then go back to the NPC on ''North Grayview Cave D1'' (North from Onderblade's entrace.
Tips:

The Hive Mind
Objective: Defeat Beedrills at daytime
Reward:11.000¢ and Beedrillite
Solution: An Npc on route 15 is wating and will give us a task to check a tree (to hes right) and then to defeat 50 Beedrills on the patch to hes left. Talk to the officer and then inspect the tree again and defeat the 2x lvl 75 beedrills
Tips: Beedrill gives 3 EV points. 2 points on attack and 1 point on Sp.Def.

Tangrowth enabled for quest and off from team is needed for this part, then talk to the thieft in the first house at Blackfell.
Bounty of the banette
Objective: A disputed treasure needs to be set right.
Reward:7.000¢
Solution: A burglar in a blackfell house says a banette ran off with an item of his and went to the Blackfell beach. In order to get the item back from Banette, you need the Banette egg as a reward from "Saving the rich man's daughter". (Quest below)
Tips: The item Banette stole is it's mega stone. When you give the item back to the burglar he reveals the mega stone was going to be given to the person that rescued the zombies (you) but he won't give it back as long as he's awake. At nighttime you can take it off of the table and claim the Banettite for yourself.

Saving the rich man's Daugther-
Objective: You`re hired! Go rescue the girl!
Reward:15.000¢ and a Banette Egg
Solution: Start the quest by talking to the rich man at the bottom of Blackfell Town. His daughter will fall in the hole while trying to take a selfie and the rich man will ask you to get a Tangrowth to pull her out. When you bring Tangrowth the rich man will tell you it's too dirty for him to go down there, so he asks you to do it. You'll enter the Blackfell cave and there will be rocks in the way that you need to destroy with a quest-enabled Dugtrio (which you should have from previous missions) in order to clear the path. Grab the daughter's cell phone in the item ball before you talk to her Click here)
Tips:Tangela can be found in Darlinghurst town. There is a dark-type move tutor in the Blackfell cave. Sometimes when you destroy a rock there is a level 75 pokemon hiding in it.

The Magician's Secret
Objective:
Reward: 9.000¢ and Alakazite
Solution: Start this quest by talking to the Sorcerer on the house to the left from the pokecenter at Bluegum Town. We must now go to the Bluegum caves at route 1, once we are there we will have to interact with this rock (Click here). Follow this path (Click here) until you reach a lather. Pick up the item and you must defeat dusknoir many many times. Once we are done, let's go back to the sorcerer at Bluegum town.
Tips: Have a healed team with pokemon 100+ (I used charizar and it whent fine)

king of the sand
Objective: To find and stop the NPC arround the dessert.
Reward: 8.000¢ and 1 Rebirth Crystal
Solution: I found him at D3... Then he will run to D2... Keep talking to him until he gets exhausted... Then choose the option ''Do not throw the transporter at him''
Tips:

I.C. Aeromew
Objective: Help to solve the case.
Solution: When this quest is started, go to Sea Fairy Island and enter the house on the East side. Talk to the NPC with the white dress. Now go outside and pick-up the item-ball on the ground, Talk to the officer... Let's head to the Eastbourne Eatery to talk with the Officer standing outside. Next item is at route 6 noth-east side https://imgur.com/a/vc8vK (You get there by walking through the trees). We have to og to Oldpine Town... Once there we will need to walk east from wild grass outside the Jail and get past the house. Once you reach next map (Rattata field) go strait to the 2 officers talking and there will be a conversation. Head back to Sea Fairy Island and meet the officers inside the house.
Tips:

The Ilegal Team Maker-
Objective: This person is wanted for carrying more than 6 Pokemon on his team.
Reward:12.000¢
Solution: Battle this guy (Click here) has 3 teams of 6 pokemon each (all level 75)
Tips:

Wanted Poster:To catch a Burglar
Objective: Someone dressed like a ninja is breaking into Wildhaven Town houses!
Reward:3.000¢
Solution: Surprisingly enough, he's in a house in Wildhaven. Battle him to complete the mission. (House 4, west from Pokemarke)
Tips:

That is all guys!! I do really hope it helped you out and if there are some errors/missing items/NPCs/stuff, I would love if you comment down below to make a better guide!!
Enjoy and have fun!! Good luck!

TO BE CONTINUED ;)
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Image Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí! -Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Legendaries Guide + Story-Line Update 08/08/2017

Post by Atomous » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Nice guide. I hope your Halloween guide will be published soon.
Never had a dream come true

ejmsea16
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ejmsea16 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:06 am

I can't find the entrance to the snow cavern on route 19 needed to get the last cottonee and Pyrolius. Where is it?

MegaFringe
Trainer
Trainer

Post by MegaFringe » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:00 pm

From the entrance to route 19 (from route 18), follow this route and make sure to press "up" at the end of it. Image

saarloos1991
Trainer
Trainer

Post by saarloos1991 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Just got to the pyramid puzzle, you have to activate the red switch to remove the red blockades before you can do the green switch =) The grunt who says about the red blocks now being gone had two red blocks next to him before we press the red switch =) Thanks for the guide, it's helping me out loads =D

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:23 am

MegaFringe wrote:From the entrance to route 19 (from route 18), follow this route and make sure to press "up" at the end of it. Image
Thanks for sharing! =)

''I'm on a journey''

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:26 am

saarloos1991 wrote:Just got to the pyramid puzzle, you have to activate the red switch to remove the red blockades before you can do the green switch =) The grunt who says about the red blocks now being gone had two red blocks next to him before we press the red switch =) Thanks for the guide, it's helping me out loads =D
Welcome! :) I will post the remaining quests and add/change some stuff as soon as I have time! Good luck and have fun ;) Thanks for info

''I'm on a journey''

Luxious
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Luxious » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Bounty of the banette
Objective: A disputed treasure needs to be set right.
Reward:¢7000
Solution: A burglar in a blackfell house says a banette ran off with an item of his and went to the Blackfell beach. In order to get the item back from Banette, you need the Banette egg as a reward from "Saving the rich man's daughter".
Tips: The item Banette stole is it's mega stone. When you give the item back to the burglar he reveals the mega stone was going to be given to the person that rescued the zombies (you) but he won't give it back as long as he's awake. At nighttime you can take it off of the table and claim the Banettite for yourself.

Saving the rich man's Daughter
Objective: You`re hired! Go rescue the girl!
Reward:¢15000 and a Banette Egg
Solution: Start the quest by talking to the rich man at the bottom of Blackfell Town. His daughter will fall in the hole while trying to take a selfie and the rich man will ask you to get a Tangrowth to pull her out. When you bring Tangrowth the rich man will tell you it's too dirty for him to go down there, so he asks you to do it. You'll enter the Blackfell cave and there will be rocks in the way that you need to destroy with a quest-enabled Dugtrio (which you should have from previous missions) in order to clear the path. Grab the daughter's cell phone in the item ball before you talk to her.
Tips: Tangela can be found in Darlinghurst town. There is a dark-type move tutor in the Blackfell cave. Sometimes when you destroy a rock there is a level 75 pokemon hiding in it.

The Illegal Team Maker-
Objective: This person is wanted for carrying more than 6 Pokemon on his team.
Reward:¢12000
Solution: This guy is in Blackfell town at the very top, next to a tree. Battle him- he has 3 teams of 6 pokemon each (all level 75)
Tips:

Wanted Poster:To catch a Burglar
Objective: Someone dressed like a ninja is breaking into Wildhaven Town houses!
Reward:¢3000
Solution: Surprisingly enough, he's in a house in Wildhaven. Battle him to complete the mission.

Pid-pid-pidgey!?
Objective: What does this Pidgey want? We can't speak Pidgey!
Reward:¢2000
Solution: I'm pretty sure all you have to do for this one is talk to the Pidgey closest to the King Pidgeot in his nest.

saarloos1991
Trainer
Trainer

Post by saarloos1991 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:33 pm

"Wanted Poster: The Eevee Poacher
Reward:12.000¢ (Not confirmed, but I think it also gives you entry to eevee tower as reward)."

I can confirm you do need to do it to get in to the eevee tower =)

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:25 pm

saarloos1991 wrote:"Wanted Poster: The Eevee Poacher
Reward:12.000¢ (Not confirmed, but I think it also gives you entry to eevee tower as reward)."

I can confirm you do need to do it to get in to the eevee tower =)

Thanks alot!!

''I'm on a journey''