How to Claim your Birthday Gift

Hukora

Hukora said on, Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:44 am.

FAQ
  • Who receives birthday gifts? The Legends (players) of Pokemon Legends.
  • What birthday gift do I receive? An egg that contains a random shiny Starter Pokemon. You cannot pick the Starter Pokemon.
  • Where do I receive my birthday gift? You will receive an email from the game with a link to claim your birthday gift.
  • When do I receive my birthday gift? Every year on the date of birth that you entered when registering for your account.
  • How do I claim my birthday gift? Please see the "How to Claim your Birthday Gift" section of this guide.
  • Why did I not receive a birthday gift on my birthday? Please see the "Troubleshooting" section of this guide.

1. Receiving the email: You will receive an email from the game (if not, see Troubleshoot, part 1). The email will be sent sometime during the 24 hours of your birthday (in game time), so please wait for a day or two around your birthday for the email. The email will be sent to the email address you used to register for your game account. Makes sure you check your inbox AND spam box for the email.

2. What to do with the email: Open the email. Click on the "CLICK HERE to Claim your Shiny Pokemon" button.
Log onto your game account using your login credentials.

3. What to do with the egg: An egg should appear at the bottom left corner of your map screen (if not, see Troubleshoot, part 2). Walk around for a few minutes to different maps or refresh your page to hatch the egg.
What to do after the egg hatches? Celebrate!

Troubleshooting
1. I did not receive an email from the game at all.
  • Unfortunately we've found that some email providers have been blocking the emails from the game since the email provider sees the game email as spam (so the email won't even make it into your inbox or spam box). If this is the case, unfortunately there is nothing we can do. We are working to fix this problem, but this is a problem on the end of your email provider.

2. I received an email, logged in, but did NOT receive an egg.
  • Try checking your Pokemon PC to make sure the shiny Starter Pokemon did not already hatch from the egg.
  • Make sure that the email you received from the game states the correct username, to make sure you are logging onto the correct account. This is a problem if you registered for multiple accounts using the same email address and date of birth.
  • Make sure you use the login page that the email gives you to log onto your account. The login page should mention something about your birthday gift near the top of the page.
  • Make sure the web address of the link you received starts with https:// and NOT http://

3. I registered multiple game accounts using the same email address and date of birth so I only received one birthday gift on one account.
  • Only the LAST account that you registered will receive the birthday gift email. There is NO WAY to change the email address or date of birth associated with your account.

Ealham
Trainer
Trainer

Ealham said on, Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:24 pm.

Hukora wrote:FAQ
  • Who receives birthday gifts? The Legends (players) of Pokemon Legends.
  • What birthday gift do I receive? An egg that contains a random shiny Starter Pokemon. You cannot pick the Starter Pokemon.
  • Where do I receive my birthday gift? You will receive an email from the game with a link to claim your birthday gift.
  • When do I receive my birthday gift? Every year on the date of birth that you entered when registering for your account.
  • How do I claim my birthday gift? Please see the "How to Claim your Birthday Gift" section of this guide.
  • Why did I not receive a birthday gift on my birthday? Please see the "Troubleshooting" section of this guide.

1. Receiving the email: You will receive an email from the game (if not, see Troubleshoot, part 1). The email will be sent sometime during the 24 hours of your birthday (in game time), so please wait for a day or two around your birthday for the email. The email will be sent to the email address you used to register for your game account. Makes sure you check your inbox AND spam box for the email.

2. What to do with the email: Open the email. Click on the "CLICK HERE to Claim your Shiny Pokemon" button.
Log onto your game account using your login credentials.

3. What to do with the egg: An egg should appear at the bottom left corner of your map screen (if not, see Troubleshoot, part 2). Walk around for a few minutes to different maps or refresh your page to hatch the egg.
What to do after the egg hatches? Celebrate!

Troubleshooting
1. I did not receive an email from the game at all.
  • Unfortunately we've found that some email providers have been blocking the emails from the game since the email provider sees the game email as spam (so the email won't even make it into your inbox or spam box). If this is the case, unfortunately there is nothing we can do. We are working to fix this problem, but this is a problem on the end of your email provider.

2. I received an email, logged in, but did NOT receive an egg.
  • Try checking your Pokemon PC to make sure the shiny Starter Pokemon did not already hatch from the egg.
  • Make sure that the email you received from the game states the correct username, to make sure you are logging onto the correct account. This is a problem if you registered for multiple accounts using the same email address and date of birth.
  • Make sure you use the login page that the email gives you to log onto your account. The login page should mention something about your birthday gift near the top of the page.
  • Make sure the web address of the link you received starts with https:// and NOT http://

3. I registered multiple game accounts using the same email address and date of birth so I only received one birthday gift on one account.
  • Only the LAST account that you registered will receive the birthday gift email. There is NO WAY to change the email address or date of birth associated with your account.

Nice guide Hukora.
I was confused at which account would receive bday-gift : the last one or the first-one. Got answer right now. This should be a pinned post in this Guide section I think.
And thanks for your time and effort.
Currently Breeding ->

Admant

Jolly
with Shadow Sneak

Timid

Hukora

Hukora said on, Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:33 pm.

Ealham wrote: Nice guide Hukora.
I was confused at which account would receive bday-gift : the last one or the first-one. Got answer right now. This should be a pinned post in this Guide section I think.

I'm glad you found the guide useful. I was working with another player and she said that the birthday gift went to the account that was created most recently. Please let me know if that's not the case.

Ealham
Trainer
Trainer

Ealham said on, Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:36 pm.

Hukora wrote:
Ealham wrote: Nice guide Hukora.

I'm glad you found the guide useful. I was working with another player and she said that the birthday gift went to the account that was created most recently. Please let me know if that's not the case.

Well, my bday will take 3-3.5 months more to come... (>_<)
But I'll keep this in mind. If i find any change, I'll notify u...
Currently Breeding ->

Admant

Jolly
with Shadow Sneak

Timid

Mew114
Trainer
Trainer

Mew114 said on, Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:55 am.

If you sign up the month before your birthday, will you have to wait next year before they start giving you your Bday presents???
good guide tho :)

Hukora

Hukora said on, Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:14 am.

Mew114 wrote:If you sign up the month before your birthday, will you have to wait next year before they start giving you your Bday presents???
good guide tho :)

I have seen many people who have received their birthday present even before their account is a year old, so I don't think you need to wait a year to receive your birthday present. However, I remember something about how the account needed to be at least a certain age (around a month) before the birthday emails will be sent to your account on your date of birth. I'll update this when I find out more information, and you're welcome to let me know if you had received your birthday email even before your account was a month old.

And thank you, I'm glad you found the guide useful!

Thefoxloverforever
Trainer
Trainer

Thefoxloverforever said on, Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:14 am.

Ealham wrote:Nice guide Hukora.
And thanks for your time and effort

you do know that you don't have to quote the whole thing -__-

my fave mega pokes and check this my pokecare and my my breeding shop plus my friend's alex's pokecare!

Return to “Guides”