Orden World Map Guide

Kousei_Arima
Trainer
Trainer

Sun May 05, 2019 9:53 am

iloveteddiursa wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 7:14 am
i have heard of lots of places that aren't in this map for instance munchlax bush, garden of judgment(iv'e seen this location)magikarp island,and a few more. is this guide complete and updated for 2019? :?: :|
nah, this is the old one~ still waiting for the updated one :D
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Sun May 05, 2019 10:56 am

Kousei_Arima wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:53 am
iloveteddiursa wrote:
i have heard of lots of places that aren't in this map for instance munchlax bush, garden of judgment(iv'e seen this location)magikarp island,and a few more. is this guide complete and updated for 2019? :?: :|
nah, this is the old one~ still waiting for the updated one :D
Maps such like ''Garden of Judgement'' and ''Karp Island'' should be added to the Orden Map Region 1, but remember that there are many event maps that will not be able to enter/reach once the event is over =) not to mention that sometimes there are new events with new maps/areas each year, and it might vary from time to time depending on the time the staff has to make a event or reusing an old map where a new story is added into it.

You can have a look to this map for the new Areas released in the newest update aka known as the ''future region7map'' or as I called it, Region 2. If I missed some places, let me know and I will update the map as soon as I have the time for it!
EDITED IMAGE: https://i.imgur.com/eH43iI3.png
I do hope it helps, Enjoy!
Chileno. =)
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
manduriao
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:51 am

iloveteddiursa wrote:
the garden of judgement is in route 3 secret grotto just go to the very bottom of the grotto
Image ImageImage all of them saying NOICE
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:20 am

manduriao wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:51 am
iloveteddiursa wrote:
the garden of judgement is in route 3 secret grotto just go to the very bottom of the grotto
Some Event Places are not part of the full map since they might get removed as Soon these events are over. But I think that having a map of Them could be great as Collection hehe. Garden of judgement was added to the game to commemorate all the fallen legends and this map should remain hidden. :) Well the map was used before to be part of an event but in my opinion it should be hidden as it is... If players want to know the location, they can always ask the re-born legends 😋
If I'm right you are referring to munchlax who is in Newpine town. That town is already on the full map. Munchlax is in that town somewhere behind a tree :)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
iloveteddiursa
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:23 am

u mean snorlax?
selling

geode 17k Image
pm to pre-order and for info :P
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:57 pm

I was trying to say that =)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:03 pm

Updated and added the deserted Island:
https://i.imgur.com/5AYLFLD.png

Good day! =)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''