Mega-Stones/Evolutions Guide Pokemon Legends.

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Mega-Stones/Evolutions Guide Pokemon Legends.

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun May 28, 2017 2:13 am

Mega-Stones and Mega-Evolutions

Hello there, and welcome to this guide!
In this guide we will learn many things about the ''Mega Evolutions'' and the ''Mega Stones'' released on Pokemon Legends.
This guide will have two parts:
  • Part A: All you need to know about Mega-Evolutions/Stones.
    Part B: Guide for Every Mega-Stone.

A: All you need to know about Mega-Evolutions/Stones.

NOTE: Consider that this guide might be useful once you reach the quests or npcs who gives these mega-stones by completing the storyline. If you focus on a mega-stone in specific and go straight there, it might not work, since you might need to complete part of the Story-line first. Enjoy =)

What are Mega-Evolutions?
Mega-evolution is the process where a Pokemon, along with its trainer and its respective Mega Stone, acquires a temporal form much more powerful than the previous one. (Only when Fighting )
A Mega-evolved Pokemon possesses immense power, and in many cases acquires another skill or other elemental type.
The Mega-evolution of the Pokemon is temporary, and only lasts until the combat is finished.
Once the combat is over, the Pokemon returns to its original form.

What are the Mega-Stones?
The Mega-Stones is the object by which a pokemon can Mega-evolve and become stronger in this way.
Each Mega-Stones has the name of the Pokemon on which it should be used.
The Mega-Stones were created from the immense energy of Xerneas and Yveltal.

How to use Mega-Stones?
1.- Give the stone to the pokemon.
Once you acquire any of these Mega-Stones, you will need to ''attach'' the stone to its respective Pokemon, and you do it by going to the pokemon's info-page where you will see many options. One of those options is called ''Attach Items'', click on it and then select its respective stone and click the button ''Assign''.
2.-Use the Mega-stone on battle.
To Mega-Evolve your pokemon you will need to be fighting on the Tournament, PVP, NPCs, Gyms and/or Wild pokemons, then you must go to your items where you normally find potions, revives, etc, (all of this on the battle interface) and choose the option ''Mega Ring''. Now you must select the Move you want to use against the opponent and when your pokemon engages it will Mega-Evolve.

How/Where to get the Mega-Stones?
Mega-Stones in Pokemon Legends can be obtained in many different ways, depending on which stone we are talking about, but for this question I'll only mention the methods able to get the stones:
  • 1.- Through raffles: The very first Mega-Stone Released On Pokemon Legends was the Venusaurite (This raffle was 1 or 2 weeks before the official release of the Mega-Stones, not all the Stone are able on the game). Great Raffle!
    2.- By changing ''Prize Tickes'' at the ''Prize Room'' located at Sandmarsh Town. (I'll explain the details on the next section).
    3.- Through the Player-store: You can use tokens to buy S class Mega-stone.
    4.- By doing Quest/Following the Story-Line: When completing a quest you get rewarded with a Stone, or completing side-quests.
    5.- By participating on Events: If you are lucky you can obtain them while the event open and running.
    6.- Or simply buy it From another user's ''Item Shop'': All the stones can be sold/bought to/from another user.

B: Guide for Every Mega-Stone (Able on Pokemon Legends)

Prize Room:
Is the place where you will find most of the able Mega-Stones, basically for starters Pokemons. It is located in Sandmarsh town the building on the most North-west.
You will need too exchange 100xPrize tickets for every Mega-Stone.

How to obtain those Tickets?
First you will need to get game Tickets. (Easiest game in my opinion is the Growlithe/Arcanine mini-game (an officer is standing outside), where you have to reach the pokeball on the ground at the end of the maze, with-out get seen by the pokemons inside, or you will be sent out of the room). Once you have a reasonable amount of game tickets, go to the ''slowpoke mini-game'' (the building to the right of the Pokemaret) and just wait until a slowpoke gets close to you and when it sees you, you will get rewarded with what we are looking for: The Prize Tickets. (Do not wait for the Shiny Slowpoke or you will get rewarded with a ''Big nugget'' it is not bad, but for what we are looking for is waste of time, those nuggets can be exchanged for Poke-coins.

Mega-Stones able on the Prize Room:

Venusaurite
Charizardite-X
Charizardite-Y (Not able yet)
Blastoisinite
Sceptilite
Swampertite
Blazikenite

Quests:
Here are the Stones given to you as a reward from completing a quest/Storyline.

ImageManectite:
This Stone is the reward after you complete the quest The Menacing Manectric (Click here)

ImageGengarite:
You will find it the Blackfell's caves (Click here). It is on F4. (This will be found by the gengar lvl50 From the old Lady, it is the haunter you get from Newpine Town, when talking to the old lady it evolves.)

NOTE: The Following quests are highly recommended after you obtain the 6th badge. If you are stock or need help to continue with story-line, accordingly to acquire these mega-stones, you can check my Legendaries/Quest-story-line guide (Click here). Good luck ;)

ImageAmpharosite:
NOTE: Follow these steps (Click here) and also remember that you must have 6 badges and defeated Mewtwo to enter route 17 and then route 18
-Enter the secret grotto (Click here) on route 18 and capture a Beldum and enable it for quest
-Make sure it is a regular or at least not an OP Bedulm, because the NPC will take your beldum away from you.
-Go to the northern side of the grass on the route 18, just above the bridge and give the Beldum to an NPC hiding in between the trees.

ImageHoundoominite: Talk to the team Royal member standing on the bridge besides the Pokecenter (Strongwater Town) after you acquire the 6th badge. He will give us the key card we needed for the remaining room on the lab under the Fire-Gym. In that room we will find a Houndoominite, but beware of the traps (not going to spoil)

ImagePidgeotite: You must start the quest: King Pidgeot's Decree.. This quest can be started by talking to King pidgeot after defeating Zapdos. Bring a lvl 55 Pidgeot as your only pokemon in your team and defeat King Pidgeot.

ImageTyranitarite: You have to complete the quest: ''The Lost Treasure of Eons Ago''. For this quest will need a Lvl 80 and Orginally onwed Tyranitar...
(I think the location of the sarcophagus can vary from player to player. Good luck!! Mine was on the ''F-4'')
After we finish, let's go back to the professor... he will steal the stone and we will have to find him in the dessert. He is behind a tree on route 9.

Image Banettite: This item has a ''double quest'' before you have access to it. It all starts with ''Bounty of the Banette'' quest (Click here) When both quests are finished, at nighttime only you can take the Banettite from the table and claim the Banettite for yourself.

Image Beedrillite: Quest to complete is called ''The Hive Mind''. You can start this quest at route 15 in the north.

ImageGyaradosite: Complete ''The victim of the evil science'' quest (Click here)

ImageAlakazite: Here should be completed the quest: The magician's secret (Click here)

ImageMawilite: Defeat heatran, Help a few Mawile, and of course a few quests are needed: All details here

ImageSablenite: Read Mawilite Details for more info.

ImagePinsitite: After you have the Sunrise Badge, start this side quest that Includes Lati Birds as Rewards (Click here)

ImageHeracronite: Once you get Pisirite, you will get this Mega-Stone too.

Player-Store:
Here can you spend Tokens to buy Mega-Stones for S-class Pokemons.

NOTE: All of the following Stones are found on the Store (Click here)
NOTE 2: Remember that you can always buy stones from other players!
Salamencite: 2 Tokens
Garchompite: 3 Tokens
Aerodactylite: 2 Tokens
Events:
There are some Mega-Stones that are only able to obtain as long the event is released and running for the users/players.
Here I'll list the Stones from the events and how it is/was possible to acquire them:

ImageLopunnite: It was possible to obtain from the Easter event 2017. When you defeated some pokemons, there was a chance to get ''Egg capsules'' and to open them, there was an NPC who will do crack the eggs. There was a little chance of getting this Mega-Stone from those Egg capsules. (For more info about the event, click here)

ImageAltarianite: This mega-stone was eable to get after completing the Christmas-event 2017 and Christmas-event 2018.
2017: When the event was complete, you were able to complete 12 daily tasks... Altarianite could be obtained at ''the Task 11'', Aron, Elf of dreams: Obtain an Altaria (Must be originally owned, enabled for quests and at least level 40.) Reward: Altarianite (Credits MidnightBuster057)2018: When Capricorn was ''saved'' you could talk to Libra to find hes New Hiden Altaria at the Grand Garden Maze and in exchange we get the Altarianite

ImageAudinite: Obtainable also from Christmas-event 2017.. It was from December 25th. gift (X-mas Day) by talking to a lady at the North Pole. (Credits MidnightBuster057)
Last edited by ChilenoEnDinamarca on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

camckee316
Mod
Mod
Discord: camckee #0787

Re: Mega-Evolutions/Stones Guide Pokemon Legends.

Post by camckee316 » Sun May 28, 2017 3:12 am

nicely done chileno!
Join me on Discord
Image provided by SilentCobra

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun May 28, 2017 4:03 am

camckee316 wrote:nicely done chileno!
Thank you!!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Atomous » Sun May 28, 2017 5:45 pm

Your guide is very specific and well-performed. I hope you will have a chance to finish all 50 mega evolution types soon.

Let's wait for the release of all mega stones :lol: .
Never had a dream come true

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sun May 28, 2017 6:26 pm

Atomous wrote:Your guide is very specific and well-performed. I hope you will have a chance to finish all 50 mega evolution types soon.

Let's wait for the release of all mega stones :lol: .
Yeah hahaha, this guide will be updated ofc when more stones becomes able .. I hope for they are released 3-4 at the time hehe I think it is too much 50 by 1 uptade :P
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:10 pm

Mega-Evolución y Mega-Piedras, Guía en Español

Hola, y bienvenidos a esta guía!
En esta guía aprenderemos muchas cosas sobre las '' Mega Evoluciones '' y las '' Mega Piedras '' que se encuentran en Pokemon Legends .
Esta guía tendrá 2 partes:
  • Parte A: Todo lo que necesitas saber sobre las Mega-Evoluciones/Piedras.
    Parte B: Guía para cada Mega-Piedra.
Todo lo que necesitas saber sobre las Mega-Evoluciones/Piedras.

Que son las Mega-Evoluciones?
Mega-evolución es el proceso en dónde un Pokemón, junto con su entrenador y su respectiva Mega Piedra, adquiere una forma temporal mas fuerte que la anterior. (Solo cuando peleas)
Un pokemón que ha Mega-Evolucionado posee un inmenso poder, y en muchos casos adquiere otro Moviemiento u otro tipo de elemento.
La Mega-evolución del Pokemón es temporal, y solo of the Pokemon is temporary, y sólo dura hasta que el combate haya terminado.
Una vez que el combate ha terminado, el Pokémon vuelve a su forma original.

Que son las Mega-Piedras?
La Mega-Piedra es el objeto por el cual un Pokemón puede Mega-Evolucionar y se hace más fuerte de esta manera.
Cada Mega-Piedra tiene el nombre del Pokemón en cual esta debe ser usada.
Las Mega-Piedras fueron creadas de la inmensa energía de Xerneas y Yveltal.

Como usar las Mega-Piedras?
1.- Dar la piedra al Pokemón.
Una vez que adquieras cualquiera de estas Mega-Piedras, necesitarás ''adjuntar'' la piedra a su Pokemon respectivo, y esto se hace llendo a la página de información del Pokemón donde verás muchas opciones. Una de esas opciones se llama "Attach Items'', haga clic en él y luego seleccione la piedra respectiva haciendo clic en el botón "Assing".
2.-Usar la Mega-Piedra en Combate.
Para Mega-Evolucionar tu pokemon tendrás que luchar en el Torneo, PVP, NPCs, Gyms y/o Pokemones salvajes, entonces debes ir a tus ''ítems'' donde normalmente encuentras pociones, pokebolas, etc, (todo esto en el interfaz de Batalla) y elegir la opción ''Mega Ring''. Ahora debes seleccionar el Movimiento que quieres usar contra el oponente y cuando tu pokemon ataque, este Mega-Evolucionará.

Como/Donde conseguir las Mega-Piedras?
Mega-Piedras en Pokemon Legends se pueden obtener de muchas maneras diferentes, dependiendo de qué piedra estemos hablando, pero para esta pregunta sólo mencionaré los métodos posibles de los cuales se pueden obtener las piedras:
  • 1.- A través de rifas: La primera Mega-Piedra en Pokemon Legends fue la Venusaurite (Esta rifa fue una o dos semanas antes del lanzamiento oficial de las Mega-Piedras, no todas las Pidras están el juego aún). ¡Gran rifa
    2.- Cambiando ''Prize Tickes'' en la ''Prize Room'' ubicada en Sandmarsh Town. (Voy a explicar los detalles en la siguiente sección, vease mas adelante).
    3.- A través de la tienda de jugadores (Player-Store): Puedes usar fichas (Tokens) para comprar Mega-piedras de la clase S.
    4.- Haciendo misiones/siguiendo la línea de historia: Al completar una misión, recibirás una recompensa con una piedra o completando misiones secundarias.
    5.- Participar en eventos: Si tienes suerte, puedes obtenerlos mientras el evento está abierto y en ejecución.
    6.- O simplemente comprarlo De la tienda de artículos de otro usuario: Todas las piedras pueden ser vendidas/compradas a/de otro usuario.

Guía para cada Mega-Piedra (Abilitada en Pokemon Legends)

Prize Room:

Es el lugar donde encontrarás la mayoría de las Mega-Piedras, básicamente para los Pokemones iniciales. Se encuentra en la ciudad de Sandmarsh el edificio de más al noroeste.
Usted necesitará intercambiar 100xPrize tickets por cada Mega-Piedra.

Como obtener estos Tickets?
En primer lugar, tendrá que conseguir ''game tickets''. (El juego más fácil en mi opinión es el minijuego de Growlithe/Arcanine (un oficial está parado afuera), donde tienes que llegar a la pokebola en el suelo al final del mapa, sin ser visto por los pokemones en el interior, o usted será enviado fuera de la habitación). Una vez que tengas una cantidad razonable de ''game tickets'', dirijase al mini-juego ''slowpoke'' (el edificio a la derecha del Pokemarket) y solo espera hasta que un slowpoke se acerque a usted y cuando este le vea, obtendrá recompensados con lo que andamos buscando: Los famosos ''Prize Tickets''. (No espere el Shiny Slowpoke o usted será recompensado con una pepita grande (Big nugget) y no es malo, pero para lo que estamos buscando es pérdida de tiempo, esas pepitas se pueden intercambiar por Poke-monedas.

Mega-Piedras obtenibles en el Prize Room:

Venusaurite
Charizardite-X
Charizardite-Y (Not able yet)
Blastoisinite
Sceptilite
Swampertite
Blazikenite

Quests/Misiones:
Aquí están las piedras que se obtienen como una recompensa por completar una misión o seguir historia.
ImageManectite:
Esta piedra es la recompensa que se obtiene al completar The Menacing Manectric (Click aquí)

ImageGengarite:
Este se encuentra en las Blackfell's caves (Click aquí). Está en F4. (Será encontrado por el gengar lvl50 que nos dá la anciana que esta junto a la entrada, El haunter que te sigue desde una casa de Newpine Town, al hablar con la anciana, este evoluciona a gengar.)

Player-Store:
A quí puedes ocupar ''Tokens'' para comprar algunas Mega-Piedras de Pokemones de Clase S.

NOTA: Todas las siguientes Piedras se encuentran en el Player-Store (Click aquí).
NOTA: Recuerda puedes comprar piedras a otros jugadores.
Salamencite: 2 Tokens
Garchompite: 3 Tokens
Aerodactylite: 2 Tokens
Eventos:
Hay algunas Mega-Piedras que sólo se pueden obtener siempre y cuando el evento haya sido lanzado y siga en pie para los usuarios/jugadores.
Aquí haré una lista de las Mega-Piedras de los eventos y como es/era pisible de adquirir:

ImageLopunnite: Era posible de obtener en el ''Easter event 2017'' (evento de Pascua). Cuando uno derrotaba pokemones del evento, había una posibilidad de que estos botaran un objeto llamado ''Egg Capsules'' y estos se podían abrir. Para abrirlos, se hablaba con un NPC quién partiría los huevitos y entre otras sorpresas que salían de estos, pués estaba esta Mega-Piedra. (Para más INFO sobre el evento, Click aquí)
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

Jeidin23
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Jeidin23 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:37 pm

is there pigeotite

ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Post by ChilenoEnDinamarca » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:43 pm

Pidgeotite Mega-Stone is not in the game yet. I do update this guide as soon as possible and if I did not have time to update it, you can check PrincessPhoenix's changelog (Click here) and remember that some Mega-Stones might be obtainable through Quests and those News are posted on Quests/Story-line changelog (Click here) when they are released.
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''

camckee316
Mod
Mod
Discord: camckee #0787

Re: Mega-Stones/Evolutions Guide Pokemon Legends.

Post by camckee316 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:07 pm

Update ??
Join me on Discord
Image provided by SilentCobra

thatall105
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Mega-Stones/Evolutions Guide Pokemon Legends.

Post by thatall105 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:07 am

;)