2 years, and no introduction?!

Introduce yourselves and say hello to others!
umbreon7586
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:55 am

So, hi. I’m umbreon, and today (July 7) makes it 2 years since I started playing this game. [insert loud booing noises] so. I never introduced myself, so, I guess I’ll start now....
Useless facts about me and my account:
1. This was supposed to be a spare account. Then I started to do more things on this account, and it became my main.
2. i stopped playing for 3 months during the ss Neptune quest because of Tyranitar. I mean, level 55? Wut. :shock:
3. I think I would be playing this game more now, because of the virus and the fact there not supporting flash anymore.
4. This is the only pokemon game I play, even though I know a looooooot about pokemon. I’m the type of person who studies a ton about a game I like.
5. I occasionally call rock smash wok smash, along with other weird things I call some moves. (Examples include splash as “scam”, surf as “turf”, and angry healing move the opponent does as “OMG not THAT”)

Favorite pokemon: eevee, and basically all eeveelutions.
Favorite mega: mega absol
Ambitions: to start a breeding... shop? Center? What do you call that?
Favorite animal: penguins!!!

And... that’s it bye. See you later, or tomorrow, or next month, or next year, or next 2 years, or never. Bye for now!
Coronavirus should go kaboom!
ah, the invincible cone. /\Image
_____
Plz don’t mind the way I write, just being fancy.
Thnxcyaisdabest890
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:50 pm

umbreon7586 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:55 am
So, hi. I’m umbreon, and today (July 7) makes it 2 years since I started playing this game. [insert loud booing noises] so. I never introduced myself, so, I guess I’ll start now....
Useless facts about me and my account:
1. This was supposed to be a spare account. Then I started to do more things on this account, and it became my main.
2. i stopped playing for 3 months during the ss Neptune quest because of Tyranitar. I mean, level 55? Wut. :shock:
3. I think I would be playing this game more now, because of the virus and the fact there not supporting flash anymore.
4. This is the only pokemon game I play, even though I know a looooooot about pokemon. I’m the type of person who studies a ton about a game I like.
5. I occasionally call rock smash wok smash, along with other weird things I call some moves. (Examples include splash as “scam”, surf as “turf”, and angry healing move the opponent does as “OMG not THAT”)

Favorite pokemon: eevee, and basically all eeveelutions.
Favorite mega: mega absol
Ambitions: to start a breeding... shop? Center? What do you call that?
Favorite animal: penguins!!!

And... that’s it bye. See you later, or tomorrow, or next month, or next year, or next 2 years, or never. Bye for now!
Welcome to PL! :lol:
don’t worry if people call u a nab, because ur a weak charmander
BECAUSE YOU CAN ALWAYS GET UR REVENGE!
main account: thnxcyaisdabest
Currently breeding Magby and Snorlax