Battle

Forum games!
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Nikolina2017 said on, Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:29 pm.

Tyraitar and Dratini were battling.Tyranitar was like "Oh no, what am I gonna do?" and then the Dratini, in an action hero doing a one liner voice goes like "Dodge it!" and then he stabs theTyranitar or something. THEN Dratini launches the nuke.Then Dratini walked away from the Fire like Taylor Swift in Bad Blood!
Don´t give up.You are an Image.Who will evolve into anything it wish.Image
Busy with school

Sans_Megalovania
Trainer
Trainer

Sans_Megalovania said on, Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:28 am.

Umbreon and Vaporeon are battling. Water gun. Pursuit. Tackle. Double-Edge. Quick attack. Assurance crit. Umbreon wins
Image I could care less… but I won't

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

LoneWarrior said on, Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:45 pm.

Hmm,
A lv5 magikarp and a lv5 feebas are battling. Then they both mega-evolve (not realising that they can't). They both win (idk how).
What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

DarkWizardX
Trainer
Trainer

DarkWizardX said on, Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:26 am.

gengar and ditto battled..... then ditto used transform then gengar used toxic then ditto mega evolved to mega gengar(WHAAT!!) then ditto wins :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
On every magic, there is a hidden darkness inside it.
Life is short, so go Pika!!

lovely_girl
Trainer
Trainer

lovely_girl said on, Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:18 pm.

one day,there is a battle between Scourge and Aalif.scourge choosed his starter pokemon i.e. and aalif choosed . has the ambition to become a .so,aalif choosed for the battle. It already mastered Dragon Rage, so the sky is the limit with this little thing.although aalif would love too see .after a long battle,they will both evolve.finally,aalif and were happy.but they lost the match.when scourge is searching for another trainer to battle,Jones challenges him.now.scourge choosed and jones choosed . is not originally owned by scourge.he traded it with his and wont obey scourge.scourge's is drastically superior. defeated scourge's by hammering repeatedly with Crabhammer until it fainted.so,jones wins but jones want to have another battle with scourge.this time,scourge choosed his .jones' then fought with , but its Bubble was dodged by the Fire-type Pokémon, and then it was knocked out by Dragon Rage.finally,scourge wins. :D :D
ImageImage

Return to “Games”