-

Forum games!
Vamp
Trainer
Trainer

Re: One Sentence Story

Post by Vamp » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:22 am

But a level 255 Persian with Amulet Coin appeared, used pay day on both pokemons and defeated them, and the poor man is now Rich
"It's the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more..."
ImageImage

hassi01

Post by hassi01 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:22 am

The rich guy forgot he had to pay his loan,he gave all his money to the bank but unfortunately the loan had increased a lot because of interest ,so he had to add all his money with his lvl255 persian to the bank.

Vamp
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Vamp » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:32 am

he was going to the beach and found a box with 300 big nuggets, and run away to claims them all
"It's the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more..."
ImageImage

arrush
Trainer
Trainer

Post by arrush » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:44 am

But his rival,John was angry because his audino could not learn payday to get rich,so he informed the police and the old man is in the oldpine jail now... -.-

ImageImage

pokemonmaster83

Post by pokemonmaster83 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:36 am

But when his persian has known that his master is in jail, persian came to jail to rescue him from the jail and the old man ran away from the jail.

Neptune
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Neptune » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:39 am

This made John very angry, so angry that he turned to Team Royal to put an end to the old man and his Persian once and for all.

arrush
Trainer
Trainer

Post by arrush » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:41 am

When the old man got to know this,he called up Arrush to rescue him with his charizard

ImageImage

Aerobous
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Aerobous » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:11 am

However, Overlord Potato appeared riding on a Rayquaza and knocked off Arrush from his Charizard and ate it as well. And off it went to find the old man to grant him 1 potato wish
Image "For My Part I Know Nothing With Any Certainty, But The Sight Of Stars Makes Me Dream."
PL Game Rules | PL Location Guide

arrush
Trainer
Trainer

Post by arrush » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:14 am

Arrush's charizard got angry,he mega evolved into a and then he somehow saved arrush,and then knocked out the rayquaza

ImageImage

Aerobous
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Aerobous » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:20 am

Although, not possible to be done. Overlord Potato personally finished off Arrush and his Charizard. And bailed out the Old Man and granted him one wish, which was to have his life back to the way it first was back in his old town in his home with the bulldozing bouffalant across the street
Image "For My Part I Know Nothing With Any Certainty, But The Sight Of Stars Makes Me Dream."
PL Game Rules | PL Location Guide