Note- This game has been played by trainers throughout the world for centuries. This game is a legacy passed through the first trainers of Orden. Break the rules and thy shalt regret. The creator of this game has been spotted throughout the centuries in different forms. The legend says that his first form was of a pikachu followed by a human, a pichu and a cyndaquil. We refer him 'Just-Some-Guy'
1. You have to name the pokemon whose first letter should match with the last pokemon's last letter.
2. You cant name the pokemon who has already been named by some other trainer.
3. The pokemons should be available in the Orden Pokedex, i.e. No Sun and Moon Pokemons.
4. If all the pokemons starting from a particular letter have ended then from then onward that particular letter can be replaced by
any other letter chosen by the next person to answer. This rule is valid 3 times for each letter only after which the cycle
will come to an end.
5. If any of the above rules are broken, the person who has broken the rule, the pokemon he chose will be ignored and the cycle
will continue with the previous person's pokemon.
6. After 1 cycle ends another cycle shall begin with the winner of the previous game naming the first pokemon(The chosen one) of
his choice within time period of 24 hours.
7. If trainers are unable to answer within 72 hours, the previous trainer become the legend and the trainers' name will be
mentioned in the 'HALL OF LEGENDS'.
8. The cycle is termed invalid if it ends before 15 turns. Winner of invalid cycle don't get their name registered as well as
don't get the prize pokemon.
9. If the winner is repeated then his name will be registered again in the 'Hall of Legends' but will not get the prize pokemon.
10. Remember this is a sacred game passed through centuries played by different legends. Breaking any of the rules, the user will
not be the part of the current cycle.
The winners get registered in the 'Hall of Legends' and gets 'The Sword':
The first chosen pokemon shalt be thy Salamence.
Let another cycle BEGIN!
Hall Of Legends: