Pokemon RP Game!

Forum games!
Steelman175
Trainer
Trainer

Pokemon RP Game!

Post by Steelman175 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:16 pm

First of all, I am so surprised no one has thought of this yet! Start thinking guys!

This post is Pokemon Roleplay! In here you can have a 2nd Pokemon Journey, battle gyms, train Pokemon, and evolve them! But this kind of roleplay is unique... Read the rules to find out how unique this game will be.
RULES:
1. One post per day, nothing more.
2. No racism, sexism, or anything that may offend someone else.
3. No swearing, cursing, or saying any bad words.
4. ONE Pokemon, no catching more, it must be basic, non-legendary, or pseudo-legendary (it can evolve later, including mega)
5. No over-powering yourself you will be notified if you start becoming over-powered.
6. Breeding is allowed.
7. No online dating of any kind.

Application
Name:
Starting Basic:
M/F:

EX. of application:

Application
Name: Steel
Starting Basic: Cyndaquil
M/F: M

My first roleplay post:

Steel wakes up suddenly and rushes out the door before his parents are awake, he leaves a note saying "Left on Journey, see you later!" Steel goes into the backyard and grabs his partner, Cyndaquil (a female cyndaquil) He rushes towards the first grass patch he can see to battle!
"Immortality or Immorality, You can't have both." -SteelMan175

ChristianJWT
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Pokemon RP Game!

Post by ChristianJWT » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:13 pm

Application
Name: Saber
Starting Basic: Treecko

Saber woke up. Today was his first day in the world of Pokemon!
He rushed to gulp down his breakfast, said his goodbyes and went to Prof. Birch's Laboratory.
When he got there he was surprised. There was Prof. Birch and his daughter, May.

Steelman175
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Steelman175 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:52 am

(Welcome! We are in some random region, so i guess prof. birch is here :) )

Steel arrives in grass patch and finds a wild Spewpa, "Go Cyndaquil!" Spewpa is alarmed and uses Razor Leaf! "Use Quick Attack! And then Flamethrower!" Cyndaquil causes a critical and Spewpa faints. "Yes! Cyndaquil Return!" Cyndaquil is returned and Steel turns to see Saber walking to Prof. Birch's lab.
"Immortality or Immorality, You can't have both." -SteelMan175

mintinpip
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mintinpip » Sun May 01, 2016 1:54 am

Application
Name: Leinad
Starting Basic: Snivy

Leinad was awoken by his alarm clock 6:30 it read. Yes!!! Finally time to start my journey!!! He grabbed his backpack and hey quickly ate breakfast and scribbled a note for his parents. He was in such a rush he almost forgot snivy, the starter he had selected yesterday. "whoops wouldn't want to forget this" picking up the pokeball. Right when he had walked a mile or so he saw saber heading towards prof. birches lab. he followed until he was attacked by a pokemon!

mintinpip
Trainer
Trainer

Post by mintinpip » Sun May 01, 2016 6:29 pm

Leinad saw a wild kakuna, "now go snivy use tail whip." Snivy's tail whip startled kakuna and it fought back with it's poison sting. "Dodge then use vine whip" snivy hit kakuna but it used tackle. "Snivy tackle back" snivy's tackle overpowered kakuna's and kakuna fainted. "yes my first win!!!!" "snivy return". then Leinad headed off into the forest.

flaleon
Trainer
Trainer

Post by flaleon » Sun May 01, 2016 10:33 pm

Application
Name: Bubba
Starting Basic: squirtle

Bubba woke up and ate breakfast he rushed out the door with squirtle. He ran to prof. Birch's lab.

eddiefisher326
Trainer
Trainer

Post by eddiefisher326 » Tue May 03, 2016 6:30 pm

like the pokemon :) :) :D

Ricecakes
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Ricecakes » Tue May 03, 2016 10:47 pm

Application
Name: Jim
Starting basic: Torchic
M/F:M
Eh, guess its time to start my Pokemon journey...-grabs Torchic and heads out door to go to Prof. Birch-

Leinad7
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Leinad7 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Name:leinad
Starting basic:riolu
M/F:M

Leinad woke up to the smell of dinner, "ahh, today I start my Pokémon journey" he grabbed his starter riolu and walked outside for some fresh air, "riolu today's the day we start our Pokémon journey," "ri riolu! (yes finally)" "let's eat and then we will start k" "ri riot (yes sir)" so they went inside. The end.

Note all the Pokémon will be able to talk.

Barry341
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Barry341 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:03 pm

Application
Name:Barry
Starting Basic:Emolga
M/F:F

Barry wakes up to a loud beeping noise. He jolts awake. He grabs his Emolga and runs out the door. "I'm late!" he says. He rushes out the door with Emolga on his head. "Whoops!" he runs back into the house, grabs his backpack, Emolgas' pokeball, and scribbles a note to his parents. He runs out the door to Professer Birchs' lab. He runs through a patch of wild grass and reaches the lab. His rival, Tommy, walks into the lab. Barry leaps over the fence and rushes into the lab. He heres a loud noise. Startled, he fell in. To his suprise, he, Proffeser Birch, May and Tommy aren't the only ones their.