"Report" a Nab you know

Forum games!
User avatar
Jimmymontalvoiii
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:38 am
Location: Still searching for my dad
Discord: JimJim#5083

Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:32 am

I'm reporting UU the nab biggest nab and not wanting to accept the fact that she a nab and i pro she also uses hax and cheat and reads my mind is sd and is so nice and is nabbiest of all nabs like nabstic but i'm coolest pro ever UU nabest nab
Positivity is key, be grateful, respect others -Jimmy
Image
User avatar
Unknown_Username
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:34 pm
Location: Unknown.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:38 am

Jimmymontalvoiii wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:32 am
I'm reporting UU the nab biggest nab and not wanting to accept the fact that she a nab and i pro she also uses hax and cheat and reads my mind is sd and is so nice and is nabbiest of all nabs like nabstic but i'm coolest pro ever UU nabest nab

i know right what a nab using hax and cheats like that should definitely get chat banned wait no account banned wait no even better ip banned that'll surely make unknown_username not be a nab unlike me, uu, who is not a nab i also wish this unknown_username gets banned i second report
- Sincerely, Your Friendly Neighborhood Unknown_Username.
User avatar
Jimmymontalvoiii
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:38 am
Location: Still searching for my dad
Discord: JimJim#5083

Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:39 am

Unknown_Username wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:38 am
Jimmymontalvoiii wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:32 am
I'm reporting UU the nab biggest nab and not wanting to accept the fact that she a nab and i pro she also uses hax and cheat and reads my mind is sd and is so nice and is nabbiest of all nabs like nabstic but i'm coolest pro ever UU nabest nab

i know right what a nab using hax and cheats like that should definitely get chat banned wait no account banned wait no even better ip banned that'll surely make unknown_username not be a nab unlike me, uu, who is not a nab i also wish this unknown_username gets banned i second report
Meh ye i can agree such a nab and like really trash at pl
Positivity is key, be grateful, respect others -Jimmy
Image
User avatar
Unknown_Username
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:34 pm
Location: Unknown.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:41 am

Jimmymontalvoiii wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:39 am
Unknown_Username wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:38 am
Jimmymontalvoiii wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:32 am
I'm reporting UU the nab biggest nab and not wanting to accept the fact that she a nab and i pro she also uses hax and cheat and reads my mind is sd and is so nice and is nabbiest of all nabs like nabstic but i'm coolest pro ever UU nabest nab

i know right what a nab using hax and cheats like that should definitely get chat banned wait no account banned wait no even better ip banned that'll surely make unknown_username not be a nab unlike me, uu, who is not a nab i also wish this unknown_username gets banned i second report
Meh ye i can agree such a nab and like really trash at pl
yep yep can agree with that using hax and cheats on pl like selling trash espurrs for 55k nab
- Sincerely, Your Friendly Neighborhood Unknown_Username.
User avatar
Jimmymontalvoiii
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 106
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:38 am
Location: Still searching for my dad
Discord: JimJim#5083

Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:43 am

Unknown_Username wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:41 am
Jimmymontalvoiii wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:39 am
Unknown_Username wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:38 am


i know right what a nab using hax and cheats like that should definitely get chat banned wait no account banned wait no even better ip banned that'll surely make unknown_username not be a nab unlike me, uu, who is not a nab i also wish this unknown_username gets banned i second report
Meh ye i can agree such a nab and like really trash at pl
yep yep can agree with that using hax and cheats on pl like selling trash espurrs for 55k nab
ye selling espurs with the stats of 2 4 7 9 10 15 for like 500k each what a nab Like i mean i pro And she nab Obvio and like i cool she lame i better she trash she just needs to understand that and deal with it Huehue
Positivity is key, be grateful, respect others -Jimmy
Image
User avatar
Unknown_Username
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:34 pm
Location: Unknown.

Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:49 am

Jimmymontalvoiii wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:43 am
Unknown_Username wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:41 am
Jimmymontalvoiii wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:39 am


Meh ye i can agree such a nab and like really trash at pl
yep yep can agree with that using hax and cheats on pl like selling trash espurrs for 55k nab
ye selling espurs with the stats of 2 4 7 9 10 15 for like 500k each what a nab Like i mean i pro And she nab Obvio and like i cool she lame i better she trash she just needs to understand that and deal with it Huehue
i know right????? even someone as good as me sells espurrs at good price but she sells them overpriced but she cant accept the fax cuz she uses cheats and hax to be pro like you jimjam shes just a nab through and through
- Sincerely, Your Friendly Neighborhood Unknown_Username.
User avatar
MysticB3akui
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:51 pm
Location: Black hole

Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:09 am

Reporting Jimnab and Uu, especially Jimnab for calling me Nabstic, for having a stupid rivalry over on who is the nabbiest.
Image
- MysticB3akui whispers to you that your not the only nab.....
Currently breeding and
seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 am
Location: Riding a dirt bike

Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:49 am

MysticB3akui wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:09 am
Reporting Jimnab and Uu, especially Jimnab for calling me Nabstic, for having a stupid rivalry over on who is the nabbiest.
Reporting mystic for saying Nabstic
User avatar
MysticB3akui
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:51 pm
Location: Black hole

Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:42 pm

Reporting Sea for responding to this post after 2 months.
Image
- MysticB3akui whispers to you that your not the only nab.....
Currently breeding and
seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 am
Location: Riding a dirt bike

Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:34 pm

Reporting you mystic because you don’t know time it hasn’t been 2 months after that post
Post Reply