Romantic Story

Forum games!
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer

Nikolina2017 said on, Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:00 pm.

There was once. Long long time ago. A man (I think idk, sorry not sorry) named ShadowOutlaw. He was on a quest to search for his beloved partner and lover SilentPhantom. He walked through snowy mountains, winds blew through his hair. He walked days and nights without resting. To retrieve his lover back from the claws of the cruel Nikolina2017 and Rainb0wCartz. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed his lover in his arms, holding her, kissing her. Then he finally found the hideout. He found Nikolina2017 who kipnapped her because SilentPhantom was kawaii af. They battled in a heated battle. The demon lord won barely since Nikolina2017 is badass. He defeated Rainb0wCatz easily through as he flew away with his farting rainbow cats. ShadowOutlaw retrieved his lover as they shared a passionated kiss and then made atleast 30 babies.

By SilentPhantom :ugeek:
(I believe I am gonna write stories like this :geek: )
Don´t give up.You are an Image.Who will evolve into anything it wish.Image
Busy with school

Kousei_Arima
Trainer
Trainer

Kousei_Arima said on, Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:23 am.

best romantic story ever

enteigo
Trainer
Trainer

enteigo said on, Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:34 am.

good :!: :ugeek: :D :) ;) 8-) :mrgreen: :geek: :roll: :P :? 8-)

lovely_girl
Trainer
Trainer

lovely_girl said on, Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:16 am.

nice story :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im really laughing when im reading this story :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .and this should go to off-topic :) :)
ImageImage

Return to “Games”