Reality Can't be Trusted Quest

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
Pentaminum
Trainer
Trainer

Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Why the green haired NPC talks same thing over and over? Keeps telling me to deliver letters while I've already delivered them...
IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I DO, TELL THEM TO COME FIND ME I'M NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:44 am

Some NPCs will repeat their remarks even after you have completed that task. Often their statements will change once you progress far enough in the game, but sometimes the NPCs will still make the same statement. Nothing to worry about unless this inhibits you from progressing in the game.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.
Pentaminum
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:56 am

Thanks for the reply. I've caught lati siblings, and got the dark egg. Is there anything I'm missing?
IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I DO, TELL THEM TO COME FIND ME I'M NOT AFRAID OF ANYONE
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Here are the things you need to do to fully complete the game up to the most recent update:
  • Capture all the legendary Pokemon: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mew, Mewtwo, Regiice, Registeel, Regirock, Latios, Latias, Phione, Manaphy, Giratina, Cresselia, Heatran, Shaymin.
Pentaminum
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Owww thanks I'll try the tutors.. (are they necessary for the story?)
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:48 pm

The move tutors and mega stones are not necessary to complete the storyline, but can be good to have!
Yvins_342
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:51 am

good day, i have the same problem, the green haired npc keeps on telling me to deliver the letters, when i already did. it says in the story line that, i need to go back and talk to him, then i'd be suddenly woken up by rakol, but it doesn't take place because as i have said, the green haired npc keeps on saying the same line. Now, i can't progress. is there something i need to do or to wait? Thank you in advance for noticing my concern
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:32 pm

Yvins_342 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:51 am
good day, i have the same problem, the green haired npc keeps on telling me to deliver the letters, when i already did. it says in the story line that, i need to go back and talk to him, then i'd be suddenly woken up by rakol, but it doesn't take place because as i have said, the green haired npc keeps on saying the same line. Now, i can't progress. is there something i need to do or to wait? Thank you in advance for noticing my concern
I know you have already given your letters to the recipients, but would you please return to BlueSquare Apartments Room 4 to talk to that NPC again? From what I recall, that NPC kicks you out several times and states that she refuses to accept the letters, so it might take talking to her a few times before she actually accepts it. Afterwards, you can try returning to the NPC at Route 3 Secret Grotto to see if he says something different.
Yvins_342
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:12 pm

thank you, i've already figured it out, it's my fault for not recognizing it immediately (i didn't notice that the second recipient is asking for water), i'm very sorry for bothering you, and i'm on the progress right now. thank you for your time and effort, and thank you for the game, you've got a very wonderful story line and plot twists, you guys done very good job ahahaha again, my apologies
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:19 pm

No worries. Thank you for sharing what was going on; I'm sure it will help someone else in the future. I'm glad you figured it out. Take care.