Rule breaking?

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
Shogunhero01
Trainer
Trainer
Location: Training with Lance and Cabrina Learning the dragon Way...

Rule breaking?

Post by Shogunhero01 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:50 am

Is it against the rules to trade an in-game acc for in-game currency? please notify as soon as possible!
I Fight in the Name of Lance and Cabrina The Dragons Trainers, No fairy shall stand when I use earthquake, and no ice shall stand when I use flamethrower, so think....? What Will you do now?! Challenge me and suffer the consequences!

Shogunhero01
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Rule breaking?

Post by Shogunhero01 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:53 am

please answer fast
I Fight in the Name of Lance and Cabrina The Dragons Trainers, No fairy shall stand when I use earthquake, and no ice shall stand when I use flamethrower, so think....? What Will you do now?! Challenge me and suffer the consequences!

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:28 am

As long as everything remains in the game system, it should be okay. However, please note that it is highly discouraged to sell/trade accounts because the original owner can retrieve that account at any time since they have access to all the information necessary to reset the account's password. Additionally, unless you have access to the email account associated with that game account, you cannot reset the account's password.
Happy holidays!

Shogunhero01
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Shogunhero01 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:39 am

oh cuz I was ganna sell an acc cuz I got a useless shinestarter and people were telling me it was rule-breaking I was scared of selling my acc because they would have my email and they could just spam my email. can I reset an email so it has none?

Shogunhero01
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Shogunhero01 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:23 am

DragonFlare please pm"Shogunhero01" to retrieve the ACC's password due to the fact he logged off.

PrestonEvolution115
Trainer
Trainer

Post by PrestonEvolution115 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:42 am

didnt someone named masterchief88021 or something get account banned for selling accounts?
remember the forgotten.

Shogunhero01
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Shogunhero01 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:47 am

maybe but when I read the report I think it was for out of game stuff

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:13 pm

Um, Hukora, I have a question : Players have been banned in the past for mentioning any terms related with selling of accounts (at such times, no terms were mentioned about any currency, real or in-game. "No" was a no). Doesn't that mean it isn't allowed in any form?

And then selling an account for getting a "useless shiny starter" is just as pointless of a reason. One day the owner will decide that the starter was good after all and they'll want their account back which may result on a scam.

In a way it could be counted as "trading outside the system" because in this case password (personal information) is being sold.
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:16 pm

As stated in Rule #2 "The following activities are not approved of and should be avoided. Performing any of the behaviors below anywhere in game may result in a ban, depending on the situation and severity: Trading for anything outside of the game system." Therefore, that is what I strictly enforce. Additionally, no other rule prohibits trading for accounts for in-game currency.

As far as I am aware, players in the past have only been banned for selling their accounts for real money or other things outside of the game system. Although it is highly discouraged for players to trade their in-game account for any reason, including in-game currency, for the reasons mentioned above, this is not strictly against the rules in it of itself. However, if selling accounts is somehow abused by cheating or scamming, then that violates the game rule against cheating/scamming and we will take action on that part.

I emphasize again that sharing of accounts is highly discouraged. In addition to the reasons I mentioned above, if other players have access to your account then your accounts will become associated. Therefore, if one account were to get in trouble, then all accounts are held accountable. Therefore, players are urged to NOT share/sell accounts.
Happy holidays!

LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Post by LoneWarrior » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:23 pm

Thank you for clearing that up!
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.