Nexus Hukora

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Nexus Hukora

Post by itsmejulss » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:24 am

Yeah, better stop, cause you dont make a sense,

First of all, i didnt raise a bid using my alt account, you dont have any evidence that proves that i use alt accounts, You just saw that we were using same ips, it doesnt mean that we were using alt acc.

second of all, admins never gone wrong?, ahaha are you crazy? no one is perfect, you cant tell that admin is wrong or right dont make me laugh, they just assume what will happen, but it doesn't mean it is always right.

You dont even see me at the game? how did you tell i've done it alot? doing it once is a lot? why dont you go study first then comeback if you learn something what is a lot means?

You were just sssuming here you dont have any concrete evidence that we oppose such rules btw. tell me if im wrong.

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:30 am

All the banned accounts, including ones used to evade, were using or have all used the same IP address. Therefore, we had sufficient reason to ban.

The amount of alt accounts associated to this specific IP also raises suspicions.

Not to mention at least one of the accounts logging in just before the auction and only posting messages to make bids. This occurred in the last incident as well.

itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejulss » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:59 am

Nexus, why hukora said that my ban was extended because of the Tricia?, i don't mind accepting the ban for 9 days, but it was extended in 16 days i don't even know who's that tricia is. Can you explain why did i get additional ban for different acc/player.

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:02 pm

Tricia23 was an obvious alt account created to evade the ban.

itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejulss » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:35 pm

Ye, i search it and i saw 12 hours ago , Why i am the one getting the additional Ban? , Please investigate her/his IP it was different to the one i'm using , so i can't accept that additional ban, cause i'm not opposing any rules right now. maybe some other players that was ban is using this but not me.

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:37 pm

It was the same IP.

itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejulss » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:40 pm

It was the same with me? are you sure?, what time is it?, because i'm using 3 different IP's at home, at office and at my phone. But i don't recall using Tricia as name as my alts, i have alts named " Yeah" but not tricia.

itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejulss » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:00 am

Nexus? , Can you please check again that Tricia you were talking about, I am pretty sure that it wasn't my account/alt, i don't even know why we were have the same IP, I can't just accept the additional days for my Bans even though it wasn't mine. Thanks

itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejulss » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:06 am

Until when i got banned?

itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejulss » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:13 pm

Nexus | Hukora,

i just wanted to know how many days till i'll be able to chat? and for that TRICIA account still no update?