Nexus Hukora

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Nexus Hukora

Post by itsmejulss » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:09 pm

What if we have proven that you were banning a different account / different person? do we need to be ban, and what will be your consequence if this will happen? because you've ban different acc/person, we just use the same IP but we were totally different.

Hukora

Re: Nexus Hukora

Post by Hukora » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:55 pm

Itsmejulss' account is associated with itsmejuls, Jus10, several of the "Yeah" accounts including Yeah0305 and 0307, Ash_K3tchup (the original owner of the auctioned Tyranitar and also a Dratini on Jus10's account), and odatnarat. All of these accounts are associated with each other, most of these accounts are created approximately 20 days ago, and several of which I found had Pokemon traded to each other (https://imgur.com/a/42CXSt2). Pretty clear that all of those accounts are owned by one person, or at least by people who are working together to help increase the bid on each other's auctions, which also constitutes as cheating and is equally not allowed.

Last time itsmejulss created an auction where Jus10 and odatnarat bid to raise the auction's price, which led all accounts to be chat banned. This time, Jus10 created an auction where itsmejulss bid to raise the auction's price. Both times more alternate accounts of itsmejuls were used to ban evade. Repeated offenses deserve harsher punishment.

Your bans remain as far as I'm concerned.

itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejulss » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:50 am

Earlier you were assuming that 1 person are using all that accounts, why dont you find the IP's we used if you saw same 2 IP in the different account it means my dummy or alt, but you will not find it in Jus10, odatnarat. because they were different player, we were in the same building because we were workmates, thats why we have same IPs. but you cant see 2 IP's same with itsmejuls to that acc that i told you.

How about if there is a player using his connection in PL talking to other player to raise the bid? is it cheat also right? can you tell that? I dont see anything in rules that friends cant bid in n auction btw. correct me if im wrong.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:24 pm

All of the accounts I listed use the same IP address and are associated with each other. It doesn't matter if you are raising your own bids or if you get someone else to purposefully raise the bid, this is considered cheating/scamming (rule #4) and is against the rules. Rule 3, part d also explicitly states "No false bidding...This also includes logging into alt accounts to post fake bid offers to raise the price".

As a side note, due to an additional ban evasion using the account tricia23 caught by Nexus, your ban has been reset and increased to 384 hours. The next ban evasion will result in account bans of all your accounts.

itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejulss » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:02 am

Hey hukora, what is that account tricia23? wth are you doing? why not ban all my accounts btw?, i dont have account named tricia23 are you kidding me? using same IP address doesn't mean its all your account lol.

itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejulss » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:03 am

Why not increase and increase and increase the ban time?, you were happy in that right? i'm not opposing any other rules right know still, i got ban increased? are you kidding me? give me proof that tricia23 is my account. TELL ME.

itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejulss » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:10 am

Why don't you check his IP? if it is has the same IP with my accounts? you were banning without such evidences to prove it.

MonkeyFaceChimpBoy
Trainer
Trainer

Post by MonkeyFaceChimpBoy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:18 am

itsmejulss wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:10 am
Why don't you check his IP? if it is has the same IP with my accounts? you were banning without such evidences to prove it.
I have a better idea
Don't make an account and chat for atleast 16 days.

itsmejulss
Trainer
Trainer

Post by itsmejulss » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:22 am

do you think i'm going to create account when i'm ban in 9 days? what the hell is wrong with you? you cant even identify what is fake and alt are you kidding me? Tell me what i did to get an additional ban? i dont even know what is that tricia you were talking about.

MonkeyFaceChimpBoy
Trainer
Trainer

Post by MonkeyFaceChimpBoy » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:07 am

itsmejulss wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:22 am
you cant even identify what is fake and alt are you kidding me? Tell me what i did to get an additional ban? i dont even know what is that tricia you were talking about.
Mods/Admins are never wrong
They can check ips of accounts if suspected for ban evasion
Hukora wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:24 pm
All of the accounts I listed use the same IP address and are associated with each other. It doesn't matter if you are raising your own bids or if you get someone else to purposefully raise the bid, this is considered cheating/scamming (rule #4) and is against the rules. Rule 3, part d also explicitly states "No false bidding...This also includes logging into alt accounts to post fake bid offers to raise the price".

As a side note, due to an additional ban evasion using the account tricia23 caught by Nexus, your ban has been reset and increased to 384 hours. The next ban evasion will result in account bans of all your accounts.
As kora said here.
You were banned for increasing bids using alts, which isn't allowed.
And then you ban evade using alts, that increases your ban time the more you do it.
itsmejulss wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:22 am
do you think i'm going to create account when i'm ban in 9 days? what the hell is wrong with you?
You have already done that a lot, apparently.

Let's stop this senseless argument here.