Breeding Question

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
Post Reply
Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:12 am

Breeding Question

Post by Zachriel137 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:42 am

Hi hope it's alright to ask this since I'm also wondering... How come when breeding Snorlax the offspring will be Snorlax, shouldn't it be Munchlax? Much like breeding Pikachu and the offspring would be Pichu and I think same goes with Cleafairy for Cleffa and Jigglypuff for Igglybuff... Sudowoodo I understand since Bonsly just became a map pokemon last update but Munchlax can be caught on Rt.2 which is on the very start of the story.

Munchlax also have a list of egg moves, but you can't get it since the offspring is Snorlax. Might be ok if all the egg move of Munchlax is acquired by Snorlax but there are some egg moves of Munchlax that are not included in the egg move of Snorlax

User avatar
LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 761
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:30 am
Location: Hiding, for the sake of peace.

Re: Breeding Question

Post by LoneWarrior » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:48 pm

Munchlax itself is not breedable as it is a baby Pokemon (And hence won't have its own set of eggmoves).
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.





Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:12 am

Re: Breeding Question

Post by Zachriel137 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:55 pm

LoneWarrior wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:48 pm
Munchlax itself is not breedable as it is a baby Pokemon (And hence won't have its own set of eggmoves).
He does have an egg move... Togepi also a baby pokemon but have an egg move, Elekid also a baby pokemon but have an egg movs... Try looking on the Dex of Munchlax theres move there listed as breeding

Point of the post was the offspring not a Munchlax but a Snorlax

User avatar
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1037
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Location: Dark Lands
Contact:

Re: Breeding Question

Post by Nikolina2017 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:03 pm

This could be related to this. I am not sure.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16960

Baby Pokémons do have Egg Moves from breeding they get from Parents. Like Pokémon with Agility breeding with Female Lucario and having Riolu egg with Agility as Egg Move. But Baby Pokémons cannot be bred.

Note: I am not sure if I answered the question correctly. But I am still gonna leave this post here either way.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!
Image

User avatar
EucliffeFT
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:56 am
Location: The Southern Seas are my Domain
Contact:

Re: Breeding Question

Post by EucliffeFT » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:19 pm

well about the egg moves Nikolina2017 was right but Zachriel137 concern is...

When he breed two Snorlax the offspring or the hatched egg remains Snorlax

Image + Image = Image

instead of
Image + Image = Image

The player put the pokemon egg in his bag then it hatches into Snorlax, RIP Bag xD
Image
Image

User avatar
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1037
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Location: Dark Lands
Contact:

Re: Breeding Question

Post by Nikolina2017 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:58 pm

EucliffeFT wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:19 pm
well about the egg moves Nikolina2017 was right but Zachriel137 concern is...

When he breed two Snorlax the offspring or the hatched egg remains Snorlax

Image + Image = Image

instead of
Image + Image = Image

The player put the pokemon egg in his bag then it hatches into Snorlax, RIP Bag xD
I was saying that mostly bc of what Lone has said. And I posted the link to another Player having this issue similiar. It looks like only devs can answer this.
Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!
Image

Zachriel137
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:12 am

Re: Breeding Question

Post by Zachriel137 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:38 am

Nikolina2017 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:58 pm
EucliffeFT wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:19 pm
well about the egg moves Nikolina2017 was right but Zachriel137 concern is...

When he breed two Snorlax the offspring or the hatched egg remains Snorlax

Image + Image = Image

instead of
Image + Image = Image

The player put the pokemon egg in his bag then it hatches into Snorlax, RIP Bag xD
I was saying that mostly bc of what Lone has said. And I posted the link to another Player having this issue similiar. It looks like only devs can answer this.
Yeah I was talking about the
Image + Image = Image instead of getting Image
Munchlax can be caught on Rt.2 which is near the start, so wondering why we can't get a Munchlax from breeding and instead gotten a Snorlax as the offspring, but thanks Nikolina2017 for the link

Post Reply