Missing Pokemon - Please help find

Hello Im CoverGod_03. Hokura banned me recently for failing to return level service Pokemon. I had to get this guys (don't remember username) pokemon ev trained and leveled to 100. I had homework that day and realized that I did not have the time to do the level servicesn in time so I thought it would just be a good idea to ask for level services from someone else. Unfortunately i do not have their username. I friend request him to make sure that i remember his name but he never accepted. I know two of the pokemon i gave him, Azumarill named hp and attack and level 95 when i gave it to him and shiny deino. Please get it back to the person. If you find the person who kept the pokemon please get it from him and give it to the original one that gave it to me. And if the person that is reading this is the one who ask for level services from me, know that im sorry and it was a dumb descision to give pokemon for someone else to level up. Also know that even if i got your azurill from 27 to 95, you do not have to pay. In fact ill pay you 25k once the problem is resolved to show you my forgivingness. I also want to thank whoever finds the pokemon and the one who took it from me. If their is a way to see all the people i friend request then I would easily find the username. To all the moderators out there, please unban me and help find the pokemon. If you could check trade history on my account this will be alot easier. Thank you.

Re: Missing Pokemon - Please help find

CoverGod_03 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 8:48 pm
Hello Im CoverGod_03. Hokura banned me recently for failing to return level service Pokemon. I had to get this guys (don't remember username) pokemon ev trained and leveled to 100. I had homework that day and realized that I did not have the time to do the level servicesn in time so I thought it would just be a good idea to ask for level services from someone else. Unfortunately i do not have their username. I friend request him to make sure that i remember his name but he never accepted. I know two of the pokemon i gave him, Azumarill named hp and attack and level 95 when i gave it to him and shiny deino. Please get it back to the person. If you find the person who kept the pokemon please get it from him and give it to the original one that gave it to me. And if the person that is reading this is the one who ask for level services from me, know that im sorry and it was a dumb descision to give pokemon for someone else to level up. Also know that even if i got your azurill from 27 to 95, you do not have to pay. In fact ill pay you 25k once the problem is resolved to show you my forgivingness. I also want to thank whoever finds the pokemon and the one who took it from me. If their is a way to see all the people i friend request then I would easily find the username. To all the moderators out there, please unban me and help find the pokemon. If you could check trade history on my account this will be alot easier. Thank you.
Next time go to appeals and tell the main guy that you will be busy or will give back or give to another player.

Maid Hyena Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers for it!
Hyena Maid Shop~!