how will the way from now on?

Well, how can I start ... I started playing this game in 2017, when we still had Acchan, Aerobus, Vamp, and Latinooh as moderators, I liked the game as soon as I started and since then I've been playing, in a certain time I noticed that the team was decreasing more and more and many of these moderators and also players were gradually abandoning the game,even the sharks that appeared from time to time, now I think he also gave up, I know that PrincessPhoenix is ​​working every day to bring the story to a continuation, I admire this not only her but also the few moderators we have.

My main questions are: does this game have a chance to end?, I do not want this to happen, would not it have another way of spreading it without being a facebook?, So that we could get the attention of new players and last question, I know that these mods have life, are not robots, but could not ask some moderators to return?

Warnings: sorry for my English, I'm not at all fluent and I did not do this post with the intention of offending anyone.

Re: how will the way from now on?

Shirobasa wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:12 am
Granny explained to me several things inside the game, my only remaining question is if there would be any other way to catch the attention of new players.
They can ask players to advertise on other games? I know people( such as myself) can advertise on social media.
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,
It ain't no getting even,
Here comes the reckoning day.
--Reckoning Day, Megadeth.

How can I be lost, if Ive got nowhere to go?
Open mind for a different view and nothing else matters -- Metallica

benguy2211 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:46 am
Shirobasa wrote:
Granny explained to me several things inside the game, my only remaining question is if there would be any other way to catch the attention of new players.
They can ask players to advertise on other games? I know people( such as myself) can advertise on social media.
I highly recommend you to keep your "legendary" ideas to yourself. You keep suggesting such things and then wonder why your topics get locked.
Advertising PL in other games is nothing but cheap tricks some games use, and do more bad to the reputation than good.
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

LoneWarrior wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:53 am
benguy2211 wrote:
Shirobasa wrote:
I highly recommend you to keep your "legendary" ideas to yourself. You keep suggesting such things and then wonder why your topics get locked.
Advertising PL in other games is nothing but cheap tricks some games use, and do more bad to the reputation than good.
Yo. I have large groups of followers and I do occasionally suggest to many other people about new fun games. Tell me how telling people about this “cool new game” will ruin the rep? Especially if I’m telling this to people who are constantly asking me for suggestions about what game to play next?
Don't want no revenge,
Ain't no payback time,
It ain't no getting even,
Here comes the reckoning day.
--Reckoning Day, Megadeth.

How can I be lost, if Ive got nowhere to go?
Open mind for a different view and nothing else matters -- Metallica

benguy2211 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:57 am
LoneWarrior wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:53 am
benguy2211 wrote:

Yo. I have large groups of followers and I do occasionally suggest to many other people about new fun games. Tell me how telling people about this “cool new game” will ruin the rep? Especially if I’m telling this to people who are constantly asking me for suggestions about what game to play next?
There is a massive difference between "suggesting" and "advertising". You straight up suggested that staff could "ask players to advertise in other games". That's the worst kind of desperate attempt anyone could make..

Nothing wrong in suggesting though, everyone suggests games. You do that.
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

From the after-rollback time, I knew this game is gonna end. Sorry to say that, just my opinion tho. We cant do anything to save it now, only 1 dev working on the game cant make it return to its golden age.I'm really, really appreciate dev's work. Thanks to them, we can still enjoy PL till now. Its kinda sad, but its a fact. The game cant live with this kind of onesided improvement and management.
My point here, not saying that we should leave the game or something. Just enjoy it, friend. Have fun and hope.