The Limit Of A GOOMY

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
Warcael
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Hmm...whoever I ask if there is a limit for obtaining goomy in the ongoing Halloween Event. The answers were no, of course. But just today my and few other trainers doubts arose and they were about the GOOMY LIMIT. :?:
So my question is... is there a limit for obtaining goomy in this event? Btw our doubts arose when joso said she/he got two goomy eggs... some trainers say that she/he is lying tho. Still to clear up our mind I just needed a MOD/ADMIN to answer this one so we can get accurate info... else all of us would be killing , , etc. and using our Mystery Pouches for Yellow Cloaked NPC stuff, we could get sachets, or other stuff too...although hallo eggs are good too. But we r still curious about the limit of a single goomy per person. :cry:
That's All
Thanks for the Great Game

Username: Devastrator
Still hunting for

Warc
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:24 pm

idk, but i got 1 goomy egg and after that i got 4 haloween eggs, it is still good to keep looking for haloween eggs from that person though
ehh err

Official (Self-Proclaimed) PL Record holder of 101 Trade Offers in 24 Hrs

https://prnt.sc/lmy6gt https://prnt.sc/mylqr0
LoneWarrior
Trainer
Trainer

Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:40 pm

I believe that you can get as many Goomy eggs as your luck takes you to. If there were a limit on number of Goomy eggs, the players would have been informed of it.
So you can get more than one Goomy, but it's rare and up to your luck (can't confirm it, but that's what I believe).
Items Guide | Force & Faint Switch explained
Forum Shop | Grayview Update Guide

~~~~~~~~

What the Caterpie calls the end of the world, the master calls a Butterfree.

RFMBFWNS02
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:46 am

if its rare why i spend 1k mystery pouches just to find a 2nd goomy egg but still nothing
Warcael
Trainer
Trainer

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:41 am

Thanks, u guys
Thanks for the info Lone, but still I got a egg with 7 MPs but until now I have used around 726 MPs but still no eggs T-T

Warc