Tournament

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
NavBake
Trainer
Trainer

Tournament

Post by NavBake » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:14 pm

so ive been in 2 tournaments and my first battler disappears and i can't compete anymore so i have to leave is this a bug?

NavBake
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Tournament

Post by NavBake » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:19 pm

alsoif it's me and the last person i ALWAYS have to leave so they can win, i don't even get to battle anybody

Hukora

Re: Tournament

Post by Hukora » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:49 pm

If your first opponent leaves the tournament, you should wait a few minutes and should win automatically after 2 minutes (since the system kicks players out after 2 minutes of inactivity) and the system should put you through to the next round. If so, you will get a message in player chat saying that you advanced to the next round. If you do NOT see this message and you are stuck on a battle screen after a few minutes, then your battle is broken and you SHOULD refresh, since you can ONLY win the tournament prize if you have won at least one official tournament battle in the current tournament.

If it's just you and another person left in the room and you have BOTH won at least one official tournament battle in the current tournament, then whoever is not stuck in a battle screen should send a PVP request to the other person. Note that doing so will only be to kick the losing player out of the tournament room and leave one player left in the tournament room to claim the prize. This battle is not an official tournament battle so your Pokemon WILL gain EXP unless they are holding a No Experience Stone.

If it's just you and another person left in the room and only ONE of you has won at least one official tournament battle in the current tournament, then the person who has NOT won any tournament battles should refresh since that person cannot win the tournament prize anyway, even if the other player leaves the room first.

If you have any more questions regarding tournament, please consult this guide: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=9559.