What is a nonmap pokemon?

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
alfredopasta101
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:00 am

What is a nonmap pokemon? And how can I get nonmap pokemon?
ChilenoEnDinamarca
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:27 am

A non-map Pokemon, is a Pokemon that is not currently in maps. Fx, Fletchling. Right now a few users do have this cute little bird, and a limited number of users can breed it.
Can you capture non-map Pokemons?
You will be able to capture 3-7 of different kind of non-maps through Pokemon Legend's events (Halloween, winter/xmass/new year, etc, etc), depending on the event released and how busy the staff is (I think)...
There is no limit on how many you can capture, but Some times there are events where you can only obtain one Pokemon of a certain type, for example: A shiny Goomy was released on the event and users could only have one. There are also limited items from an event, that you can obtain to acquire a non-map, such like an Ice stone, which will be useful to evolve an Eevee into Glaceon, and yes Glaceon is a non-map in another way :)
As soon the event reach its end, the Pokemon will leave the game and will become a ''Non-Map Pokemon'', which will make it unable to capture, maybe it will be released again in the future, who knows?

=) I hope it helps you
PS. Sorry gramar
Useful guides, click here | Guías en Español, Click aquí!
-Miss me?

''I'm on a journey''
Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:25 pm

alfredopasta101 wrote:
I guess you are new and a fan of gen 5 ( I have some of gen 5 in trade and storage now, let me know if u need any).
This guide can answer your question about non map and other things, so you can familiar with the game:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9193

If you need help in game or avoid being scammed by bad players, try to talk with chat moderator (their texts are in green color): Nexus, Hukora, GrannyMaths.
Never had a dream come true
alfredopasta101
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:35 pm

ChilenoEnDinamarca wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:27 am
A non-map Pokemon, is a Pokemon that is not currently in maps. Fx, Fletchling. Right now a few users do have this cute little bird, and a limited number of users can breed it.
Can you capture non-map Pokemons?
You will be able to capture 3-7 of different kind of non-maps through Pokemon Legend's events (Halloween, winter/xmass/new year, etc, etc), depending on the event released and how busy the staff is (I think)...
There is no limit on how many you can capture, but Some times there are events where you can only obtain one Pokemon of a certain type, for example: A shiny Goomy was released on the event and users could only have one. There are also limited items from an event, that you can obtain to acquire a non-map, such like an Ice stone, which will be useful to evolve an Eevee into Glaceon, and yes Glaceon is a non-map in another way :)
As soon the event reach its end, the Pokemon will leave the game and will become a ''Non-Map Pokemon'', which will make it unable to capture, maybe it will be released again in the future, who knows?

=) I hope it helps you
PS. Sorry gramar
thx!
alfredopasta101
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:37 pm

Atomous wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:25 pm
alfredopasta101 wrote:
I guess you are new and a fan of gen 5 ( I have some of gen 5 in trade and storage now, let me know if u need any).
This guide can answer your question about non map and other things, so you can familiar with the game:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9193

If you need help in game or avoid being scammed by bad players, try to talk with chat moderator (their texts are in green color): Nexus, Hukora, GrannyMaths.
Yeah Im nuts about the black and white region! Do you know if Scraggy is availible? I tried searching for it in the trade markets and IO couldn't find it :(
Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:10 pm

alfredopasta101 wrote:
Yeah Im nuts about the black and white region! Do you know if Scraggy is availible? I tried searching for it in the trade markets and IO couldn't find it :(
Scraggy is unavailable. Yesterday, I also sent you the link which describes available non maps in game now, maybe you forgot to read. Here the link:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=7964
alfredopasta101
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:56 pm

Atomous wrote:
alfredopasta101 wrote:
Scraggy is unavailable. Yesterday, I also sent you the link which describes available non maps in game now, maybe you forgot to read. Here the link:
OMG THANK U SO MUCH!! :DD
alfredopasta101
Trainer
Trainer

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Atomous wrote:
alfredopasta101 wrote:
You said "Therefore, I will make a short lists of non map pokes (not including their evolutions) until Feb 5, 2018. I hope it will be helpful for new pla..."
So does that mean all the pokemon you put on the list are not availible since its Feb 21?
Atomous
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:11 am

alfredopasta101 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:59 pm
Atomous wrote:
alfredopasta101 wrote:
You said "Therefore, I will make a short lists of non map pokes (not including their evolutions) until Feb 5, 2018. I hope it will be helpful for new pla..."
So does that mean all the pokemon you put on the list are not availible since its Feb 21?
No, because the latest Valentine event started on Feb 5th and there were some new non maps that were introduced first time. Each time an event happens, I will change the date. It is just the way I write to relay for players. Because you are new, it may make you confused but others are familiar with my guide.
grimreaper1235
Trainer
Trainer

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:22 am

wow