Sorcerers house

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
errrrrr
Trainer
Trainer

errrrrr said on, Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:45 am.

What is in the staff room ? i wonder if it is the key to the atick in that town in the sky

Hukora

Hukora said on, Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:59 am.

The Staff Room is in the Sorcerer's Castle somewhere. The requirement to get in is defeating 670 Poochyena in the courtyard of the castle, and finding the room itself (try searching the walls of the castle). You can't find the room until you defeat the Poochyena.

hpatdh
Trainer
Trainer

hpatdh said on, Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:08 pm.

You also have to reach the very top of the tower.

Thefoxloverforever
Trainer
Trainer

Thefoxloverforever said on, Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:46 pm.

Hukora wrote:Mm as far as I know, that should be it. Also, make sure you have fainted 670 Poochyenas by checking with the NPC outside the castle. Maybe the "requirement" is that you find the secret room.

no it is to get to the top of the castle then it opens up

my fave mega pokes and check this my pokecare and my my breeding shop plus my friend's alex's pokecare!

Hukora

Hukora said on, Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:48 pm.

Thefoxloverforever wrote:
Hukora wrote:Mm as far as I know, that should be it. Also, make sure you have fainted 670 Poochyenas by checking with the NPC outside the castle. Maybe the "requirement" is that you find the secret room.

no it is to get to the top of the castle then it opens up

Getting to the top is also a requirement, but you also need to faint 670 Poochyenas to actually access the prize.

Also, I've noticed that you've been replying on a lot of posts where someone else has already answered the question. If you don't have anything relevant and new to add from what others have already said in previous posts, it is probably best that you don't reply to the post.

Return to “Questions”