EV Training Charizard?

You can ask questions about Pokemon Legends here.
SapphireScythe

Tue May 12, 2015 10:28 pm

So Charizard's best stats is in special attack, however I noticed that most of its best attacks are physical. I want to set my Charizard's move set to Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, and Solar Beam. Three of those four moves are physical so it would benefit more from EV training in attack instead of special attack (its best basis stat).

So should I EV train her in attack and go against her base stats, or EV train her in special attack and be done with it?
McRonald

Wed May 13, 2015 2:18 am

Yeh, Go for it mate, you can make him a spatker. or a atker.
Daspian
Trainer
Trainer

Sat May 16, 2015 11:16 am

SapphireScythe wrote:So Charizard's best stats is in special attack, however I noticed that most of its best attacks are physical. I want to set my Charizard's move set to Dragon Claw, Flare Blitz, Earthquake, and Solar Beam. Three of those four moves are physical so it would benefit more from EV training in attack instead of special attack (its best basis stat).

So should I EV train her in attack and go against her base stats, or EV train her in special attack and be done with it?
Late answer from me :P , i think EV spread is completely up to the pokemon owner taste, charizard will be able to evolve later, if you go special mega Y, if you go physical mega X, both is good from what i heard, just don't invest EV in something that is hindered by nature(ex: if your charizard is adamant, don't EV train it's Sp-atk it's a waste of stats, because it will be reduced by 10%(that's a lot if the base stats is above 100)), well that's just my opinion, goodluck with your lizard :D
Need help/have questions? PM me
Need a friendly pokemon battle? PM me
If I don't reply right away, it means I'm typing/Offline/AFK.
#################
I'm used to being hated, folks usually hate me out of envy!
It's hard being a shiny dunsparce :lol: