Chat Ban i'm guessing?

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
Tank12334
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 am

Chat Ban i'm guessing?

Post by Tank12334 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:14 pm

My chat won't work, when i try to talk to people and reply to PMs it says that i need to go verify my account, which i have already done, i then go and send myself another link to do so and it still says that i need to verify my account.

Dekdek
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Re: Chat Ban i'm guessing?

Post by Dekdek » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:33 pm

http://snag.gy/R4aFj.jpg

It says here that I cannot send messages until I verify my account. But I've already verified it weeks ago. Please help.

Oh and also, it says in my profile that I've already verified my account.

http://snag.gy/g8Ifk.jpg

User avatar
PrincessPhoenix
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1063
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:02 am
Location: Wherever the Magikarp are hiding

Re: Chat Ban i'm guessing?

Post by PrincessPhoenix » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Tank12334 and Dekdek, you were both listed as chat banned. Tank12334 you have several hours left to go, and Dekdek, your ban is listed as expired now so you should be able to chat again.
ImageI'm not a developer. | Visit PL's IRC channel!

Tank12334
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:40 am

Re: Chat Ban i'm guessing?

Post by Tank12334 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:03 am

Any idea how long i have left?

LukeSkywalkerIsBae
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:28 am

Re: Chat Ban i'm guessing?

Post by LukeSkywalkerIsBae » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:51 pm

Same thing is happening to me. I'd understand if I got chat ban because a guy was being inappropriate and I harshly told him off because I'm savage like that hehehe. Any chance you could tell me how long I have left?

User avatar
Aerobous
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:28 pm
Location: USA

Re: Chat Ban i'm guessing?

Post by Aerobous » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:25 am

LukeSkywalkerIsBae wrote:Same thing is happening to me. I'd understand if I got chat ban because a guy was being inappropriate and I harshly told him off because I'm savage like that hehehe. Any chance you could tell me how long I have left?
24h
Image "For My Part I Know Nothing With Any Certainty, But The Sight Of Stars Makes Me Dream."
PL Game Rules | PL Location Guide

LukeSkywalkerIsBae
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 0
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:28 am

Re: Chat Ban i'm guessing?

Post by LukeSkywalkerIsBae » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:29 am

Thank you :)

User avatar
Couga
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Chat Ban i'm guessing?

Post by Couga » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:08 am

Im assuming I have a chat ban too? Had it for over 24 hours now.... Little bit unfair, the one time I actually go afk i come back and find I won an auction and supposedly got reported/banned because i didnt pay up my measly 31k... Can someone confirm this?

User avatar
NightAssassin
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 0
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:47 pm
Location: Starkiller Base

Re: Chat Ban i'm guessing?

Post by NightAssassin » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Couga wrote:Im assuming I have a chat ban too? Had it for over 24 hours now.... Little bit unfair, the one time I actually go afk i come back and find I won an auction and supposedly got reported/banned because i didnt pay up my measly 31k... Can someone confirm this?
The chat server is currently down at the time I'm posting this so you aren't necessarily chat banned. Not to mention I didn't see any new reports in the "Reporting" section about you. Please correct me if I'm wrong, however.
Please Click On Us! I Really Appreciate It!
ImageImageImage
Image

User avatar
Couga
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 0
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:12 am
Location: Australia

Re: Chat Ban i'm guessing?

Post by Couga » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:52 pm

NightAssassin wrote:
Couga wrote:Im assuming I have a chat ban too? Had it for over 24 hours now.... Little bit unfair, the one time I actually go afk i come back and find I won an auction and supposedly got reported/banned because i didnt pay up my measly 31k... Can someone confirm this?
The chat server is currently down at the time I'm posting this so you aren't necessarily chat banned. Not to mention I didn't see any new reports in the "Reporting" section about you. Please correct me if I'm wrong, however.
Nope I didn't see any posts either, that's why I'm annoyed.
Image

Post Reply