yo i think i got banned

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
Darkpinnata
Trainer
Trainer

yo i think i got banned

Post by Darkpinnata » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:53 am

Username: dark pinnata
Ban Type: I'm not sure, but i think IP ban
Why do you think you where banned: prob cause I was messing around with my friend in the messenger.
Who banned you: I don't know
Why should you be unbanned: Cause I really enjoy the game and this was a first time offense. I'm sorry it won't happen again if I'm unbanned.
Have you been banned before: no

Darkpinnata
Trainer
Trainer

Re: yo i think i got banned

Post by Darkpinnata » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:58 am

Also all that comes up when I try to find out more is a gif of a jiggly puff slapping a jiggly puff so I don't know the reasoning, or who banned me, or for how long, or anything. If unable to unban me I was wondering if I could at least get some of the info.

Darkpinnata
Trainer
Trainer

Re: yo i think i got banned

Post by Darkpinnata » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:22 am

Also I figured out who tried to ban me, it was MaryJane2020. I read her post and I AM NOT TREEKO UCHIHA. She has provided false information in her post against me claiming I was ban evading and was in fact treeko uchiha WHICH I AM NOT. Will you please unban my account and reprimand MaryJane2020 in some way. I'm kinda upset because I was banned for something I didn't do.