Ban appeal (hot topic read it now )

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
RayquazaVN2005
Trainer
Trainer

Ban appeal (hot topic read it now )

Post by RayquazaVN2005 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:46 am

Username:RayquazaVN2005
Ban Type:account
Why do you think you where banned:i said that i wanted to buy dubious discs lobla bought some of them from my alt and i was banned :))
Who banned you:Hukora
Why should you be unbanned: Because of these reaaons :First was i banned just because i said to lobla that i wanted to buy 20 dub discs than didn't bought them for lower price ? Really ? Did the game just ban playera just because they wanted sth then sbd said i have and they refuse because they want the. with lower price ?! Granted , Master_master wwas mine but whats gonna be if lobla didnt buy my discs ? So that was just lobla's choice not me . I just want to elevate that item's value by say that there's someone will buy it at high price .Second i wondered if i was banned because my acc associates with acc daumaconga What ?! I don't even know him or because this is the device of my brother's son who played this game ? If i was banned because of that what gonna be with other accounts ? In conclusion i just want to sell.my items for good price and i think it was just normally a comercial tactics in real life . So i wish you could considerate and make a wise choice or at least write the rule carefully ao that others wont sell the items like me before.
.And wish you have a good day just reply as fast as you read this and tell me what you think and do sth practical.Thanks for reading this long passage.

Hukora
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Ban appeal (hot topic read it now )

Post by Hukora » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:37 pm

You were account banned for purposefully deceiving and rushing another player into purchasing overpriced items from your alternate account on the premise that you needed help obtaining those items and would be willing to purchase those items from the player you were deceiving. Once you received the money on your alternate account from the purchased items, you refused to purchase the items on your main account, which was part of the deal. Making a deal with no intention of following through with the deal is scamming, not an acceptable commercial tactic.

Furthermore, your accounts are linked to a known scammer, daumaconga. This supports that scamming took place, but you would have been account banned for your actions regardless of this association.

Since you are not taking responsibility for the scamming that took place and your account is associated with a known scammer, your appeal is denied.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.

RayquazaVN2005
Trainer
Trainer

Post by RayquazaVN2005 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Ok i know thank you. But how long will the ban last for about some years ? And can someone play this game on this device ? Anyway sorry (i dont know what to tell now )

Hukora
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Hukora » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:36 am

Since scamming is a serious offense, and your accounts are both associated with a known scammer, your account ban is permanent and you are not allowed to create a new account to play the game since this is considered evading your ban (and is against the game rules). Similarly, I would advise against using this device to play the game since any accounts will most likely become associated with your account and be banned for ban evasion.

RayquazaVN2005
Trainer
Trainer

Post by RayquazaVN2005 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:25 pm

So im not allowed to play this game anymore ? Or i can create a new account on other device and never let you know ?

Hukora
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Hukora » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:33 pm

You are not allowed to play this game again. If you attempt to evade your ban by creating new accounts, your new accounts will be banned as well.