Why was i banned?

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
POKEMONMASTERGIRL
Trainer
Trainer

Why was i banned?

Post by POKEMONMASTERGIRL » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:07 am

I dunno why i was banned because Lillie123 didnt return a poke... can somebody plz explain? also, can i be unbanned? cause i have no clue whaz going on...

:?: :?: :?:

Hukora

Re: Why was i banned?

Post by Hukora » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:19 am

You were last online 11 days (September 22) to be exact, not "a month ago."On September 23 Olmagon posted a notice about Lillie123 not returning a borrowed Pokemon (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17438). As I explained in the report (viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17463), I tried to contact Lillie123 every day after that and when I finally contacted Lillie123, they agreed to return the Pokemon but then logged off and refused to return the Pokemon. When Nexus checked where the stolen Pokemon was, he most likely banned your account since it had the stolen Pokemon. Since your account is associated with Lillie123's account AND you have the stolen Pokemon in your possession, this gives us reason to believe that you are involved in the case of a stolen Pokemon, which results in an account ban to avoid the Pokemon from being transferred elsewhere.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.

POKEMONMASTERGIRL
Trainer
Trainer

Post by POKEMONMASTERGIRL » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:34 pm

uhhhh... okay... she did lend me a pokemon... but now i guess i cant give it back to her... could i please get my account back? If i did i PROMISE that the first thing i will do is give it back to her! I dont really understand whats going on, but still?

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:46 am

Please explain why your account is directly linked to Lillie123's account and why both accounts were created on the same date? Additionally, the phsyicgirl account, also associated and created on the same date as all of these other associated accounts, logged in minutes after Lillie123's account was banned. All of these point to both accounts being used by the same player and the POKEMONMASTERGIRL account is used to remove the stolen Pokemon from the original scammer account.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.

POKEMONMASTERGIRL
Trainer
Trainer

Post by POKEMONMASTERGIRL » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:20 pm

Okay, well, I'd really not like to reveal personal information about my family. Thought this would work out... I'll just make a new account and re-do everything all over again. :(