Ban Appeal

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
Jdias
Trainer
Trainer

Ban Appeal

Post by Jdias » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:24 pm

Hi, I need help. I've been chat banned on the game.

In my point of view, I was talking in portuguese, and couldn't understand what words were getting refused, so it happened several times, and still don't know why exactly it happened. Can anyone help unbanning me? Or at least explain wich words got censored.

And maybe, can someone let me know if is there a list which we can check with the ban words? Cause it's not the first time that I'm talking in portuguese and I get several warnings, my problem is that it usually happens with big sentences, and I have no clue wich are the censored words xb

Thanks for everything, best regards,

Jdias

Nexus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Nexus » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:43 pm

You were chat banned by System for spamming/flooding. It will last 24 hours.

Jdias
Trainer
Trainer

Post by Jdias » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:47 pm

I tried to send a message, but the system always kept saying that it contained bad words, so I tried to figure out what was the word being censored, maybe it was because of that... isn't it possible at all to check that out??

If you could check it, you would see what I'm talking about :/

If it's not possible at all to undo that, can you help me with the other question? About to know what words are censored by the System? Cause that happens too much when I'm talking in portuguese, and it starts to be hard sometime saying something without being censored with no reason xb

But thanks for the help anyway Nexus :)

Nexus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Nexus » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:57 pm

It was definitely the flooding that System banned you for. If you send me a PM here with the message(s) you tried to send, I can have a look and see which part was triggering the censor.