Am I banned?

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
OLIIIEE
Trainer
Trainer

Am I banned?

Post by OLIIIEE » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:32 am

Whenever I chat, it redirects me to a notice from the Global chat stated by the system that my account is not verified yet. I tried refreshing, and also re-logging in the game yet it is still happening. I am a player that resides for 700+ days already in the game.

Also, I tried reading here in the forums and found something that may conclude that I am chat-banned. First is that I can't send messages (clearly), then second is I cannot use the daycare which doesn't let me hatch the eggs and receive one. I don't know about the tourneys yet.

I maybe chat-banned by the system due to me sending contexts that may include inappropriate words. But as far as I know, I don't use or send bad words in the chat. I honestly can say that some of my messages are usually filtered due to them containing 'inappropriate words' and if you can look at those messages, they would usually contain the letters 'g-a-y'. I noticed this and kind of concerned me because the letters g-a-y are usually contained or included to complete words that are native to our language.

We, in our country chat, uses Tagalog. And we cannot deny the fact that there are words in our language that contains g-a-y like 'sabagay' which means 'if so' in english, "bagay" which means 'objects or things' translated, 'ibigay' which is 'to give', and many more.

If this is what caused me to be banned, I am sorry but it is indeed unintentional.

Yet if it isn't the case, please let me know what caused me chat-banned.

Good day and thank you! :D

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Re: Am I banned?

Post by Nexus » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:28 pm

Yes, you received a 24 hour chat ban from System. This is typically issued for repetitive bad word usage, or just for flooding (lots of messages in quick succession).

At time of writing, there is roughly 1 hour left.

OLIIIEE
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Am I banned?

Post by OLIIIEE » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:33 pm

Nexus wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:28 pm
Yes, you received a 24 hour chat ban from System. This is typically issued for repetitive bad word usage, or just for flooding (lots of messages in quick succession).

At time of writing, there is roughly 1 hour left.
Thank you, Nexus. I appreciate it, but then again sorry yet I explained the reason why.