banned :(

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
pennischicken
Trainer
Trainer

banned :(

Post by pennischicken » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:55 am

Hi! I tried logging on just now and found that I'm banned. If it was because of my name, is there a way for me to change my name? I only started a few days ago but I would like to keep my Pokemon if possible!

Thanks

Hukora

Re: banned :(

Post by Hukora » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:20 am

Your account was banned because of your name, which is not appropriate. Usernames cannot be changed in this game so you would need to create a new account if you want to continue to play. I will not be around much, so if you would like to create a new account and transfer your coins/Pokemon/items from this account to a new account, please reply here and another staff member can temporarily unban this account to allow you to transfer your belongings.

pennischicken
Trainer
Trainer

Post by pennischicken » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:23 pm

Thanks for the quick response! Ok, I'll make a new, appropriate, account. If someone does temporarily unban this one, just please let me know then!

As a noob, I know how to trade Pokemon but is there a way to just directly transfer my coins and pokeballs?

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Post by Nexus » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:40 pm

I have unbanned the account. It will remain unbanned for 48 hours in which time you should transfer everything over. Please note you can't transfer your starter Pokemon.

As far as money is concerned, you are also able to include that with Pokemon in a trade (but only when you offer on a trade, not when you set up trade on your own trades list). For items, you could try placing them in your shop and then buying them from the new account.

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:09 am

Thanks for following up about this, Nexus. I'll check back with this account in 1.5 days and re-ban it once the belongings are transferred.