chat banned for chating in trade chat

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
arhamtaaj
Trainer
Trainer

arhamtaaj said on, Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:32 am.

yeah i know it was my mistake but the other pplayers are also chatting there and in the roles it is said that we can chat in trade chat if there is no auction but if i read wrong roles i will happily accept ur punishment and i am chat banned for about 32h and can u tell me my ban duration am i banned for 72h?

Hukora

Hukora said on, Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:02 pm.

The rules you mention were old rules from before the rollback and they have not been re-implemented. Here are the official rules of the game: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=428. Please see section 5 of the rules.

Since this topic is regarding chat bans, this belongs in the Appeals section of the forums. I am moving the topic there.

arhamtaaj
Trainer
Trainer

arhamtaaj said on, Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:54 am.

Hukora wrote:The rules you mention were old rules from before the rollback and they have not been re-implemented. Here are the official rules of the game: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=428. Please see section 5 of the rules.

Since this topic is regarding chat bans, this belongs in the Appeals section of the forums. I am moving the topic there.

thanks for help but can u tell me my ban duration

Hukora

Hukora said on, Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:30 am.

arhamtaaj wrote:
Hukora wrote:The rules you mention were old rules from before the rollback and they have not been re-implemented. Here are the official rules of the game: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=428. Please see section 5 of the rules.

thanks for help but can u tell me my ban duration

I did not chat ban you so I do not have any information on your ban, including your ban duration. If nobody claims your ban within 24 hours from this post, I will unban your account.

Return to “Appeals”