Appeal for chat ban

Forum rules
1. One ban appeal per topic. Do not create multiple ban appeals for the same ban.
2. Do not file ban appeals for other people- third party appeals will be ignored or discarded.
3. Don't post to other people's ban appeals unless you're staff.
RobocopHD
Trainer
Trainer

RobocopHD said on, Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:03 pm.

I was banned for talking in trade chat which i do not see why is a huge mistake. I wasn''t swearing, spamming or talking about anything bad. I thought only when auctions we are not able to talk why this sudden rule stating that we cant talk other than trade stuff. If it had always been a strict policy then i cant complain but we have always been talking freely in trade chat not to mention even the mods used to talk freely too. This is my first chat ban , i have always been a loyal player here and dont intend to break rules so please consider my appeal.
Edit:
These were the revised rules and it clearly says under trade chat that we can talk as long as there is no auction.So therefore I was banned for something which is not against the rules : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8285
Last edited by RobocopHD on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Nexus

Nexus said on, Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:23 pm.

The "revised" rules only existed pre-rollback. Since the rollback, they have not been re-implemented.

Although I can't deny, there have been inconsistencies on how these rules surrounding conversations in Trade and Help Chats have been enforced. The staff are in the middle of a discussion about revising these particular rules, rest assured.

As for your specific ban, it's up to the staff member who banned you. As I didn't see the offending conversation personally, and as no screenshot of it has been provided, I'm not going to make any comments on this case in particular.
#PokemonLegends IRC Moderator | Pokemon Legends Chat Moderator | PBA Global Moderator

Shiny Hunter Extraordinaire in Pokemon X/Moon!

RobocopHD
Trainer
Trainer

RobocopHD said on, Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:28 pm.

If they have not been re implemented then why follow them just for past week . I'm pretty sure you mods haven't been serious about it since rollback . How long does it take for feedback to be implemented pp made that post in April. To me it's the something on staff side that's lacking not the players mistake . I would like Pp to review this rule and re make the rules then since the old ones can't be considered active either. This is just a game why have such a strict rule. As in my case fair enough I'll just wait it out I guess then sigh.

Latiinoh

Latiinoh said on, Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:36 am.

Hi Robo, I'm the one who banned you.
Why? I already warned you about talking in trade chat. If a mod says that he is going to ban if he sees players talking in the trade chat, then why do players do it?

RobocopHD
Trainer
Trainer

RobocopHD said on, Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:39 am.

Because its a harsh rule and its hard to follow

Return to “Appeals”