(MrMemes account)this guy named joseantonio54 hasn't given back my dragonite

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
fadassafsd
Trainer
Trainer

(MrMemes account)this guy named joseantonio54 hasn't given back my dragonite

Post by fadassafsd » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:53 pm

I let this guy named joseantonio54 borrow my dragonite to beat the third gym for 5k but he never gave it back, and what sucks is that he is not active at all. and i call out for him but he doesn't answer because he's hardly on. So can someone inform him to give back my dragonite or i want him banned.(Mr Meme's account NOT fadassafsd's)
https://prnt.sc/fpdomw
to show it was mine

https://prnt.sc/fpdp52
to show i gave it to him to borrow
Last edited by fadassafsd on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hukora

Re: (MrMemes account)this guy named joseantonio54 hasn't given back my dragonite

Post by Hukora » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:00 am

Do you have any screenshot of the conversation between you and joseantonio54 showing that you let the player borrow your Pokemon? Actions cannot be taken without proof.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.

fadassafsd
Trainer
Trainer

Re: (MrMemes account)this guy named joseantonio54 hasn't given back my dragonite

Post by fadassafsd » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:17 am

Hukora wrote:Do you have any screenshot of the conversation between you and joseantonio54 showing that you let the player borrow your Pokemon? Actions cannot be taken without proof.
no :( i I forgett to do that but i swear on my life that i told him it was for borrow not to keep for 5k, and if u can't do any action can u at least inform him please and it was for beating the 3rd gym

Hukora

Post by Hukora » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:23 am

I tried to contact joseantonio54 but the player did not answer. I cannot do anything else because there is no proof.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.