This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.

Re: Slopper is a fack

Please do not use profanity here.

It can qualify as an OP Pokemon based on who you asked. In the past I've attempted to supply an elaboration of the debate about that term and why some people have confusion over it: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7452&p=35443#p35443

In the end it depends on your definition of OP. That Sylveon in and of itself is a decent Pokemon. As for the price I can't really comment on that since people are free to sell something at whatever price they choose.
I'm not a developer. | Visit PL's IRC channel!

My deepest apology for your foolishness, Sylveon3019 and my deepest embarrassment for your "lying ness". First of all, I sold it to you for 30-40k, not 150k you lier. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying you bought that for 150k >:(. In this case, you should be heavily judged for condemning the innocent and for lying to the utmost for the sake of condemning the innocent. As for the refund, no. I gave you a link to look at and I gave you two minutes to ponder upon your decision, which you somehow make a mistake and is now blaming it on me. I am an eevee breeder so I will just post this OP pokemon I got today for this wonderful moderator to look at and for camckee316 to marvel at for standing up for a lyer like you. I am displeased. Thank you PrincessPhoenix (you are awesome). https://www.pokemonlegends.com/monster?mid=4377478
P.S. For camckee316 dont judge those you dont know and OP is over powered not over priced I made it 5k in the beginning and it rosed to 30k-40k not my fault!
Mega-Tyranitar bringing in the Dust!

After reading Slopper's side of the story I decided to check trade logs for myself. I initially only replied about the OP status of a Poke because people are free to sell things at whatever price they want. But, if the price listed in the initial report is being drastically lied about in an attempt to warrant action then this is considered to be fake reporting and the topic creator would face penalty.

I checked the trade log and Slopper sold this Sylveon to Sylveon3019 for 40k, not the 150k originally claimed. Since the issue was both OP status and price (with the claims that he 'played your life' with such an outrageous price), this wasn't just a simple price typo on the part of the reporter. Issues about the OP status of a Pokemon are debatable but outright lying about the price paid hurts the reputation of the person reported and is also not acceptable when used for evidence in reports. Therefore, Sylveon3019 has been given a 1 week ban for false reporting.

Sylveon3019 in the very least owes Slopper an apology.
I'm not a developer. | Visit PL's IRC channel!