Pokemon Legends Game Rules [UPDATE]

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

admin said on, Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:40 am.

Pokemon Legends Rules

Failure to follow any of the rules may result in a warning or ban.

1. Registered usernames, messages, images and links within all areas of this game site are not allowed to contain:
  • Profanity (this includes evading filters by altering those words in ways that would prevent the catcher from triggering)
  • Vulgar or sexually inappropriate content
  • Advertising to non-affiliated Pokemon sites (but official Nintendo game related Pokemon content is okay)
  • Illegal drug related content (this also includes marijuana since not everywhere has it legalized yet)
  • Deeply religious or political discussions. (these types of discussions don't end well).
  • Requesting of personal or private information (this includes but is not limited to asking for age, birthday, real name, as well as phishing and asking for passwords)

2. The following activities are not approved of and should be avoided. Performing any of the behaviors below anywhere in game may result in a ban, depending on the situation and severity:
  • Provoking a fight, harassing or purposely annoying other users
  • (Extreme) negativity or hostility to the game environment.
  • (Extreme) stupidity, ignorance and randomness
  • Spamming and/or flooding
  • Posting messages entirely in capital letters
  • Lieing to staff on official moderator business
  • Impersonation of another user
  • Entering another person's account without their permission
  • Scamming (this is engaging in fraudulent activities to gain in game money, tokens, items, information or Pokemon)
  • Donation Fraud (this is when you donate to the game then perform chargebacks after obtaining the donation benefits.) You will be permanently banned if devs catch you doing this! To avoid this you can contact a developer if a refund is needed so that they can do the proper token and premium reversals at the same time.
  • Trading for anything outside of the game system
  • Evading bans
The staff are the ones who determine when a situation falls within breach of the rules.

3. Rules regarding in-chat auctions:
a. Auctions can only be held in the Trade chat
b. Only one auction can run at a time. If someone is starting an auction, wait until they are done before starting yours (this prevents bidding confusion).
c. No fake/false auctioning. The following is considered to be fake/false auctioning:
  • Auctioning something you don't intend to actually sell
  • Starting an auction and canceling it if you don't get the offer you want
  • Having someone win an auction but not giving them the auctioned prize
d. No fake bidding. Only bid if you intend to actually pay the amount offered if you won.
  • This also includes logging into alt accounts to post fake bid offers to raise the price
e. No delaying/postponing auctions-auctions must end with the highest bidder if no one else bids after a few minutes.
  • If you set a time limit for your auction, 'last call' bids are to be done within the time limit you originally set. This means no adding on time or going over your time limit to get last minute bids. If this is a problem for you, you can stop placing time limits on your auction and instead end it when people stop bidding after a few minutes.
f. All bids to auctions held in the chat must have all bids posted to the chat. Bids from PMs or other private areas will be disqualified. This is to prevent bid price gouging.

4. Cheats, cracks, botting, macroing, autoclickers, hacks, exploits, bug exploits and other abuses of similar nature are not allowed.
If you discover one or become aware of one in use, please contact a staff member and report it. Failure to do so may result in a ban if the bug or exploit is serious enough to warrant a ban and there is evidence that you used it.

5. Please use the game chat channels for their intended purpose. Trade-related activities should stay in the trade channel and the help channel is for help inquires only.
While people generally won't get banned for misusing the channels, if you are requested to take your topic of conversation to the appropriate channel you should do so. A chat ban may be issued if an individual continues to disregard requests to chat in the appropriate channel, or if one becomes hostile to said requests.

What to do if you see someone break the rules
You can remind them that it is against the rules to be doing what they're doing if you wish. If they are abusing a bug, suggest that they come clean to the staff so it can be resolved nicely. Of course it depends on the situation; if someone is being an obvious troll or is intentionally breaking the rules then screenshotting and reporting them may be better than trying to talk to them. Click here to make a report in the report forum. You may also PM a staff member if it is a bug or exploit report.
Note: If you are reporting someone please include screenshots or other means of evidence.

If you want to learn how to take a screenshot, visit http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/!

What to do if you are banned
1. Do not jump on a secondary account to ask or demand to the chat why you are banned. If you were chat banned, this is considered chat ban evasion and may lead to your other accounts being banned.
2. You can post a ban appeal to the appeal forum. Chat bans typically last anywhere from 20 minutes to 36 hours depending on what it was for, and account bans generally last for much longer periods of time or are permanent. Posting a ban appeal can help you figure out why and how to work out the problem at hand.
3. You can also inquire about your ban on PL's IRC channel. Note however, that you may have to file a ban appeal on the forum anyway if the mod(s) involved are not present at the time you visit.

If you strongly feel like a rule should or should not be on here, post it on the suggestions forum with the words "Rules Adjustment Suggestion" in the topic. Rules are bound to change and is recommended that you read it at least once a month so you can keep up with any changes!
Last edited by PrincessPhoenix on Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shizo0pepper
Trainer
Trainer

Shizo0pepper said on, Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:26 pm.

Nice rules JProcks!!!! :D
-Shizo ArmageddonLuminous

hunter_S
Trainer
Trainer

hunter_S said on, Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:12 pm.

what are the rules to making an appeal for a banned account? i really am waiting patiently and would atleast appreciate some kind of response to whether i will be continuing in playing PL

kurottiyan
Trainer
Trainer

kurottiyan said on, Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:27 am.

hunter_S wrote:what are the rules to making an appeal for a banned account? i really am waiting patiently and would atleast appreciate some kind of response to whether i will be continuing in playing PL

I really don't know the rules to making an appeal too.. maybe you can just post? And about waiting patiently? hmm... I don't know, you might've been banned like... Forever. Your case is not just a temporary ban so yeah, it might be permanent.
Eclipse: The Villager

General Rules in Pokemon Legend --> Click here <--
:arrow: In-game World Map(Orden)

talowolf27
Trainer
Trainer

talowolf27 said on, Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:51 am.

no puedo pedir batallas y no se porque

TheMom
Trainer
Trainer

TheMom said on, Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:11 pm.

Thanks for the rules. I hope your moderators get online often and give helpful tips every 5 minutes or so. I am very new to this game, so please be patient with me, even learning how to move, and fight was hard. English is my first language, but I also speak French and Spanish. :D

goodman
Trainer
Trainer

goodman said on, Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:24 pm.

I want to share my Filipino/Tagalog Version. :D

Pokemon Legends Rules (Filipino/Tagalog Version)

Pangunahing Batas:

•Subukang gamitin ang iyong pinakamagandang gramatika sa pakikipag-usap sa ibang tao.•

•Maging matapat sa mga Moderator/ Admin o di kaya ay Developer dahil maari kang ma-ban dahil sa pag sisinungaling...Dahil Importante na malaman natin ang totoo.

•Huwag gumamit ng mga ipinagbabawal na salita gaya ng pag-mumura o mga bastos na salita.•Ang larong ito ay pwede sa kahit anong edad.

•Ipinagbabawal ang pakikipag usap sa mga manalalaro na tungkol sa ibang Pokemon site/game.•Maari lamang na makipag usap tungkol sa ibang larong hindi tungkol sa Pokemon/non-pokemon related RPGs

•Bawal tanungin ang ibang manlalaro tungkol sa kanilang personal na buhay.Kasama dito ang totoong pangalan , edad ,at iba pa.•

•Bawal mang inis/mang-gulo ng mga manlalaro sa pamamagitan ng pagiging ignorante,pagsabi sa mga manlalaro na gawin nila ang bagay na gusto mo, pag-hingi ng libreng gamit o pokemon higit sa lahat pagiging makitid ang utak :x

•Bawal mamilit ng ibang manlalaro/harass•Respetuhin ang iba upang respetuhin ka din nila.

•Bawal mangloko ng mga manlalaro gaya ng pagsasabi ng ''Selling Gold Pokemons'' ngunit wala ka namang Gold Pokemons at ang Pagbebenta ng FD/Friend Donation ngunit wala ka naman talagang Paypal AccountProtektahan ang iyong sarili sa pamamagitan ng pagbili/pagnegosasyon sa mga manlalarong alam mong mapagkakatiwalaan.

•Bawal mag message nang sunod-sunod/Spam[/b] o di kaya mag [i]message na ang lahat ng letra ay malaki/All Caps90% ng mga na ba-ban ay dahil sa pag labag ng mga ito.

Mahalagang Paalala:
Ang Paglabag sa mga Batas na ito ay maaaring maging resulta nang pagka BAN ng iyong account.
Respetuhin ang mga staff ng laro. Sila ay nandito upang panatiliin ang laro sa mabuting kondisyon. At sana sundin ninyo ang mga ibinigay nilang Batas na ibinigay nila sa inyo. :)

Anong gagawin mo kung may nakita kang sinuway ang mga batas na ito

Una ay, palalahanan mo muna siya na nilabag na niya ang batas na ipinatupad sa laro,Pangalawa ay kumuha ng screenshot at muli siyang paalalahan,At kapag ginawa niya muli ito ay i-report mo no siya dito.===>i-Click upang mag report.

Maging responsable sa pag-report ng iba.Dahil hindi biro ang pagka-ban ng account. Dahil hindi mo alam kung paano niya pinaghirapan buuin ang account niya.

Ano ilalagay sa aking report?

Code: Select all

Ano ano ginawa niya:
Ilang beses niya bang ginawa:
Screenshot:
Last edited by goodman on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Im bad and that's good.I'll never be good and that's not bad. -Ralph

harbinger_earl
Trainer
Trainer

harbinger_earl said on, Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:19 am.

Well goodman, I think you've added some personal points on the rules (given the PAALALA parts which were not in JPRocks' original rules). :))

Aside from the small grammatical errors in Filipino, your translation is legit. Kudos to you bro! :D

goodman
Trainer
Trainer

goodman said on, Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:46 am.

harbinger_earl wrote:Well goodman, I think you've added some personal points on the rules (given the PAALALA parts which were not in JPRocks' original rules). :))

Aside from the small grammatical errors in Filipino, your translation is legit. Kudos to you bro! :D

The Paalala part is the small sentence after the rule bro. BTW thanks :D
Im bad and that's good.I'll never be good and that's not bad. -Ralph

harbinger_earl
Trainer
Trainer

harbinger_earl said on, Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:34 pm.

Yeah, I saw those small sentences... But SOME of the Paalalas are actually not in the JPRocks original rule set. I'm guessing that these are your interpretations to those general rules? :D

Return to “Report”