Impersonation

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Jimmymontalvoiii
Trainer
Trainer
Discord: JimJim#5083

Impersonation

Post by Jimmymontalvoiii » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:54 am

This player named Jng17 or smth like that has been impersonating me he/she is prolly ban evadind because he was system banned.

https://imgur.com/YwclI9N the alts name is Jimmypusc as you can see in the ss

Can you check ips or smth im 100% sure its him/her
Positivity is key, be grateful, respect others -Jimmy

Hukora
Trainer
Trainer

Re: Impersonation

Post by Hukora » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:07 am

I do not see evidence to support impersonation by Jng17 nor is it associated with Jimmypusc. However, note that Jimmypusc was chat banned for 24 hours by the system for flooding via counting down. Additionally, Jimmypusc was found to be associated with xerlon, who was chat banned for 24 hours by the system earlier, and Jimmypusc is also associated with a new account named swaggyjimmydos. Therefore Jimmypusc, xerlon, and swaggyjimmydos were chat banned for 48 hours for ban evasion and impersonation. I have also sent all associated accounts private messages explaining ban evasion and warning against further ban evasion, so if they continue to ban evade, their chat bans should be reset and increased accordingly.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.