New and old cheaters

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Locked
User avatar
heyzora
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:24 pm
Location: Brasil
Contact:

New and old cheaters

Post by heyzora » Thu May 07, 2020 12:42 pm

JUNREY using faint swith in the 8:00 am / intermediate league tournament. used 4 x in the same battle. nobody comes to see these things

seahawkfan103
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:14 am
Location: Riding a dirt bike
Discord: TheSignLanguageEntity~#3692

Re: New and old cheaters

Post by seahawkfan103 » Thu May 07, 2020 12:54 pm

heyzora wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:42 pm
JUNREY using faint swith in the 8:00 am / intermediate league tournament. used 4 x in the same battle. nobody comes to see these things
You need ss to repoert

figig
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 544
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:56 am

Re: New and old cheaters

Post by figig » Thu May 07, 2020 1:49 pm

seahawkfan103 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:54 pm
heyzora wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:42 pm
JUNREY using faint swith in the 8:00 am / intermediate league tournament. used 4 x in the same battle. nobody comes to see these things
You need ss to repoert
You need to think with your head first before writing that because do you really expect people to know that his opponent will faint switch in that turn ?
Do you expect that players will know that a faint switch will come from their opponent ? An eerie feeling of faint switch ??

How the way will he take ss of faint switch when battling ? Can you do it ??

User avatar
Hukora
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 2385
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:45 am

Re: New and old cheaters

Post by Hukora » Thu May 07, 2020 4:21 pm

figig wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 1:49 pm
seahawkfan103 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:54 pm
heyzora wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 12:42 pm
JUNREY using faint swith in the 8:00 am / intermediate league tournament. used 4 x in the same battle. nobody comes to see these things
You need ss to repoert
You need to think with your head first before writing that because do you really expect people to know that his opponent will faint switch in that turn ?
Do you expect that players will know that a faint switch will come from their opponent ? An eerie feeling of faint switch ??

How the way will he take ss of faint switch when battling ? Can you do it ??
You need to be respectful with your manners first before commenting because Axel was simply trying to help by letting Heyzora know of the forum rule that "screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action." Sure, players cannot predict when their opponent would faint switch to take screenshots, and most likely video would be required to prove faint switching, but after their opponent faint switches once, it's likely that the opponent will faint switch again so players should begin recording the battle from that point on in case the opponent faint switches again. This method would have worked in this case since apparently the opponent had faint switched 3 additional times.
Image
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.

User avatar
heyzora
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:24 pm
Location: Brasil
Contact:

Re: New and old cheaters

Post by heyzora » Sat May 16, 2020 3:45 pm

it is better to reset the tournament ranking and close it until the bugs are fixed. it is too irresponsible to leave a defective resource active in the game. and frustrating to see cheaters with exorbitant winning numbers, smiling and happy with their successful tricks

User avatar
Nikolina2017
Trainer
Trainer
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:25 pm
Location: Dark Lands
Contact:

Re: New and old cheaters

Post by Nikolina2017 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:53 pm

Aren't the tournaments keeping PL alive tho (except events and storyline updates).. and we barely have people to do develop that either way.
Caw Caw Shop~! Recruiting Breeders/Lvl up Servicers~!
Caw Caw Shop~!

Image

Locked