Swore Word

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
GreninjaZeraora
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:55 am

Someone swore in chat...
Link : https://prntscr.com/q8ruuq
Weirdo555
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:15 pm

GreninjaZeraora
Trainer
Trainer

Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:17 pm

that was like abt 25 minutes later of what happened.... if your gonna report me then go and report me with your own report cuz this has nothing to do with mine
Hukora
Mod
Mod

Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:04 pm

Kycis27 has been chat banned for 24 hours for inappropriate language, specifically "tf" and "af." I usually do not take action against "lmao" because the swear word in that abbreviation is not censored by the chat system. However, note that if the player uses this uncensored swear word in an inappropriate context, then the word will be considered inappropriate.

GreninjaZeraora: Please do not make inflammatory statements such as "you shall be banned for life in eternity" and "you shall be banned from heaven for eternity as well" because 1. that is simply false, 2. this often provokes people to respond negatively back at you, and 3. avoid bringing religion into the game because people can find that very offensive. Take this as your warning since you would be equally responsible for breaking the game rules in the future.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.
Sending well wishes to everyone.