My pokemon was stolen

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
Bhugol_Chakma
Trainer
Trainer

My pokemon was stolen

Post by Bhugol_Chakma » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:30 pm

hi
My main account is Komaning_Junan, for some problem, i cannt access pl forum with that account. This person ShadowArceus Took my pokemons that i rented out for SS neptune quest Here is a screenshot------>https://imgur.com/a/zXRjo2Z. he still not returned my pokes.

Hukora

Re: My pokemon was stolen

Post by Hukora » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:41 pm

From the screenshots it does not appear that you two agreed on a time to return the Pokemon so it could be minutes, hours, or days. I would suggest you try to contact the player and request that they return your Pokemon. If they refuse to return your Pokemon then you should screenshot that refusal and add it to this report so we can take action. If you cannot contact the player after a week of the Pokemon being rented out, then please let us know as well and further action will be taken.

As a note, staff cannot forcibly retrieve your Pokemon/items from other players. Therefore, the only tool we have left is to ban the account, which may persuade some players to return the Pokemon in order to unban their account.
Don't be afraid to be a Skitty in a world of Meowths.