Rudeness in the chat

Forum rules
This forum is for reports against other players. If you are reporting a bug or error, go to the Error Report Forum.

Screenshots are required for all reports, otherwise staff most likely will not take any action.
mysteryasian
Trainer
Trainer

Rudeness in the chat

Post by mysteryasian » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:48 am

I don't know the whole story, and I don't have screenshots of the first things I saw. At first, I just saw a bunch of people giving math and history problems this guy who claims to be 13. I checked a bit later, and it looked like the 13-year-old was essentially bragging about his intelligence and multiple girlfriends, and that make some people in the chat mad. So I think they challenged him to prove what he was saying was true.

That is what I ASSUME, so I could be off. I just got screenshots of what they said during the argument and not how it started.

https://imgur.com/a/39t2HCN

A few minutes later, dorian left. While dorian was very annoying, the people who challenged him were very rude as well. One even went as far to compare him to hitler.

Nexus
Mod
Mod

Re: Rudeness in the chat

Post by Nexus » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:42 pm

Dorian1234567, wolfzbro22, goldey66, fifa_world_cup and theolageon18 have all been chat banned for 24 hours.